[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shh... Please be quiet. The NEET is a little tuckered out from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (212 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
212 KB, 409x409
Shh... Please be quiet. The NEET is a little tuckered out from shitposting on the internet all day.

Let him rest.
>>
>>26680560
WAKE UP ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT LLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME IM YOUR DOOOOOM WAKEEE UPP!!! LALALALALALA
>>
>>26680560
Sleep tight, neeter
someone said that?
>>
Mind if I join you little NEET?
>>
Sleep tight NEETer
Another day of aimless shitposting and self-loathing awaits
>>
File: NEET in distress.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
NEET in distress.png
191 KB, 410x409
>>26680610
AAAAAAAHHH NO DON'T TAKE MY NEETBUX

...phew holy shit, that was one messed up dream.
>>
>>26680560
>>26680610
>>26680639
>>26680757
>>26680966
Had to wait til you got home from work before you could post, eh wagecucks?
>>
File: pepe89.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
pepe89.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Nah, don't worry wagie, I'm still here.

Oh, whats that? Mr. Shekelstein is sending you to South Africa this week. Ho hum. Well enjoy being given aids by a nigress, I'll just be here, eating my burger king and shitposting like always.

It must suck to have all that money and no time to do anything fun with it, eh wagie? I have unlimited time to spend my neetbux, they come to be tax free too. And since I live with mommy and daddy all of my money goes towards fun stuff, enjoy paying your bills.

I'm not even making this up, its the story of my neet life. And I love it. I almost have enough saved up to visit Japan in a few months.

Get cucked wageslaves.
>>
>>26681074
the NEET is up from his little nappy?

Another day another shitpost.
>>
whoever makes these threads, I just want to say I love you. I laugh so hard, the smugness is just dripping from the text

I hope these threads never go away
>>
>>26680560
I guess one wagekek finally snapped and started making these threads as an outlet for his anger.
>>
File: xx.jpg (51 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
51 KB, 499x499
hey there wagie. it's been a long day of smoking weed for me. i've also made 100 dollars today just sitting on my ass, selling gram sacks. how was work?
>>
TICK TOCK NEETERS

So little time left until you succumb to depression and kill yourselves. Better finish up that plate of food that's been rotting in your room for a month
>>
>tfw neetcucks and wagecucks btfoing each other
who /shekelstein/ here?
>>
File: dd1.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dd1.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>tfw gf likes that i'm NEET because i can stay home and spend time with the kid as well as keep the house tidy
>she works from home
>tfw living the dream
>>
File: Bono.png (526 KB, 1187x678) Image search: [Google]
Bono.png
526 KB, 1187x678
>>26682439
You seem gross
>>
>>26681074
>neet meme frog man goes to zipper head land
>mommy takes him to airport
>spends 20 mins stuck in the whole body scanner
>stinks up the whole terminal because he had to raise his arms
>spends half of his cash buying airport food in the 30 minute wait for the plane
>too fat for one seat on plane; had to save up to buy the one next to him
>stinks up the whole plane then proceeds to get stuck in the bathroom door
>>
File: 45887-mini.jpg (28 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
45887-mini.jpg
28 KB, 500x281
>>26682529
don't worry wagie. one day when you retire in your late 60's you'll get to live this lifestyle.
>>
The little guy spent all day tugging at himself. Let him rest his eyes.
>>
Oh wow! I've never seen the Facebook frog wrapped in a blanket before! You hackers from anonymous really adopted him and made it your own didn't you?
>>
>>26682542
>fat jokes
>fat jokes
>fat jokes

All this original comedy is making my eyes water.
>>
>>26682439
>taking care of your gf's kid
How often does Tayshawn come over? Is prepping him one of your chores around the house?
>>
>>26682617
>implying
it's our child, stop projecting your cuck fetish onto me
>>
>>26682614
>wagecuck
>wagecuck
>wagecuck
same, dude.
>>
>>26682652
Oh yeah, I'm sure ze's all yours though a little brown around the edges. Sorry to make you so flustered
>>
>>26682751
>flustered
you're the one with no gf and a cuck fetish
>>
File: 1447017153163.jpg (28 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1447017153163.jpg
28 KB, 250x240
>tfw wagecuck
>tfw actually like my job
>tfw make smug neet threads anyways
>>
>>26682778
Oh no, I fully understand, the father is defined as the one taking on a parental role and the one who will pay the child support if you two split up. I didn't mean to imply this wasn't you, sorry NEETbro.
>>
>>26680560
It was a big day for the little man. Mommy took him to Target to buy a new pair of autism shoes.
>>
>>26682865
>implying we'll be splitting up
it must hurt to be so cynical
>>
>>26682439
So you're the bf of a landwhale? Smh.
>>
>>26682988
nope. she's 5'6 and 115. i'm just attractive enough to be able to pull it off
>>
>>26683045
So you're an unmarried house husband? Hard to believe, and frankly emasculating. Sound pretty white trash tbqh.
>>
>>26683045
This k-fed ass nigga is trying to brag about being a deadbeat. Smh.
>>
>>26683128
>emasculating
yes, i feel the most emasculated while banging her doggy style
> Sound pretty white trash tbqh.
i guess it's a good thing your opinion means literally nothing
>>
>>26682778
Loooool btfo
>>
>>26683153
W-H-I-T-E-T-R-A-S-H
>>
>>26683271
alright well i'm off to denny's for some pancakes, with my family. im sure you'll be here when i get back
>>
>>26683644
Maybe if you're a good boy you'll girlfriend will buy you ice cream afterwards.
>>
File: scsc.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
scsc.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>26683680
let's hope so. she knows i'll make it up to her
>>
File: Smart-Ones[1].jpg (58 KB, 420x319) Image search: [Google]
Smart-Ones[1].jpg
58 KB, 420x319
Hey NEETie, have you tried the "Smart Ones" frozen dinners? I see them at Wal-Mart all the time, while I'm shopping with my well-earned paycheck. I know it's hard not knowing how to cook anything but the simplest "instant" meals, but all that ramen can't be good for you.

All you do with this is put it in the microwave and let it heat for the right amount of time. You just have to remember to let it sit for a few minutes before you eat, otherwise you might burn yourself. Oh, and make sure the power is set to "high". Do you understand? I can ask your mother to show you, if you want.

I mean, frozen dinners aren't *that* great for you, since they've got way too much sodium. But that's true for all instant foods, and I hear the main negative side effect is greasy skin an acne. But you say you're not interested in dating and women, so that should be a small price to pay to get the nutrition your body needs.
>>
>>26683980
That looks fucking nasty m8
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.