[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever seen anyone more autistic than you in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1454532444061.jpg (995 KB, 2333x4147) Image search: [Google]
1454532444061.jpg
995 KB, 2333x4147
Have you ever seen anyone more autistic than you in public?
>>
>>26680433
>feel bad all day
>see some autist on the bus wearing a brony hat/shirt
>instantly feel better about myself
>>
>>26680433
Undertake is a normie tier game. It could be worse.
>>
The game itself is fine, it's the faggot furry fanbase ruining it
>>
>>26680433
Pretzels are the worst snack to have. How can people still eat that shit?
>>
>>26680433

I did that once except I was playing quake and I was literally DESTROYING everyone on the server and shittalking really loud telling those losers to suck my fucking dick after every EXCELLENT and HUMILIATION. librarian came over and I buzzed her with my gauntlet HUMILIATION owned bitch.
>>
It's virgin sperglords like the one in your pic that make me thankful I can at least feign normalcy for the most part.
>>
>>26680433

>wearing leather jacket and chucks
>hair is a conversation starter
>can offer QTs pretzels

seems like a pretty good setup tbqh
>>
>>26681302

pretzels are a pretty shit tier snack. My dad eats a jew-food only diet and he buys large amounts of "extra dark" pretzels. is also obese and diabetic and had to have both knees replaced when he was 60.
>>
This was literally me at 19. Spikey hair full of hair gel, visor, leather jacket. I was a khv virgin but I thought I was pretty cool.

Also, pretzels are delicious, wtf.
>>
>>26681380

> extra dark

There's the problem. Gotta be light regular rold golds.
>>
>>26680433
I once saw a huge motherfucker writing an MLP fan-fiction in the library. He looked like a Filipino Ignatius J. Riley but with no facial hair.
>>
>>26680433
I saw an autist in a brony t-shirt with greasy hair wearing a fedora in a library once. You could smell him before you saw him. Made me feel a lot better about myself.
>>
>>26681302
It's dry and not greasy, so you don't fuck up your keyboard/mouse.
>>
File: ;^)oh.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
;^)oh.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>26680433
undertale is good but the fandom is shit
why do you think it was nominated for game of the year but when fnaf came out it wasnt
>>
Rarely, I am 5'4" I have seen even shorter guys than me a few times thouhg, and I chuckled a bit...
>>
>>26681466
>fnaf

Don't even get me started.

>"hurr best horor gaym of all tim! xD!!!!"

It's only popular with people under the age of 13, which is why /v/ loved it.

I've played flash games on Newgrounds that were better and scarier than that.

Why the fuck are modern games that you have to pay for worse than newgrounds games from 2003?
>>
>>26680433
>playing undertale in full screen
e m b a r r a s s i n g
>>
When I was in university, there was a fat guy who would always watch anime in the uni library. He'd eat in there, too. He just seemed kind of off or something too. I'm sure hes cool, but his seem awkward as fuck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.