[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheism is incorrect, Just use your brain for one moment, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Jesus%20Christ%20Chelsea.jpg (30 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
Jesus%20Christ%20Chelsea.jpg
30 KB, 600x342
Atheism is incorrect,

Just use your brain for one moment, and think about the nature of reality.

There must be a god since we have matter, things, and that you exist.
>>
The logic checks out.

Atheists BTFO
>>
>>26680131
I have to think of the nature of reality than Buddhism is more correct than Christianity.
>>
Shit man, you're right! I never thought about it that way before.

But in all honestly, genuine atheists are almost as bad as fundamentalists. The only logically sound position is agnosticism, whether you're an atheist or a theist on top of that is irrelevant as neither of those positions are concerned with logic, only belief.
>>
>>26680131
sounds legit man
where do i sign up for your cult?
>>
File: _atheism.jpg (35 KB, 496x400) Image search: [Google]
_atheism.jpg
35 KB, 496x400
>>26680131
most people on here aren't atheists anyway, they just lack morals, and cry when women do the same.
>>
>>26680131
Then there must be a meta-God in order to create the other God. After all, we're rejecting the possibility that something can just exist without a cause, right?
>>
>>26680131
>there must be god
>posts pic of Jesus

Jesus is all good, but you aren't saying Christianity is the only way to God, or even that it has the right idea of God, right? I mean, Christianity is pretty false in it's doctrine.
>>
Having a creator is circular logic. Who created the creator? But it's just as boggling to the mind to think that everything just appeared or was "just there".

There really is NO explanation that can be satisfying to the human mind.
>>
>>26680192
this

It irks me when people say they're athiests, when they're actually agnostics.
>>
>>26680192
Yeah I guess. I acknowledge that there's a possibility that there's a god (or multiple gods) but it just seems like such a long shot that it's even worth considering so I'm an atheist
>>
>>26680131
The creation of matter is not explained by a God. Who created god then? Super God?
>>
>>26680167
i know there's a god because of how shit my life is. someone is obviously and purposively fucking with me.
checkmate, atheists. blow me, aquinas.
>>
>>26680131
>there is a God guys
>posts a picture of a painting of a supposed god

Top Kek m8
>>
>>26680365
>i was created, therefore everything must be created
the scope of your thinking is limited tremendously by your own frame of reference. transcend.
>>
File: 1437312495043.gif (382 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1437312495043.gif
382 KB, 392x500
>>26680131
>> Atheism is incorrect
so is every fucking religion on the fucking planet ya fucking retard
>>
>we matter
No we do not.
Human life is worthless

Humans are like fucking ants, we seek a king or in this point a God so in order to function. That's why we have presidents because one person with higher power was not enough. Humans are the scum of earth.
>>
>>26680465
your mistake is treating religions like science textbooks.
>>
I think the concept of deism is relevant, but as far as I can remember it was very similar to agnosticism
>>
>>26680492
>Human life is worthless
then why perpetuate your own?
>>
>>26680131
ALLAHU AKBAR KAFIR!
>>
>>26680448
>Implying we were created
The creation of matter is impossible to explain given our current knowledge. Saying some guy did it does not bring you closer to the answer. Religion is far too simple an explanation of existence. You want meaning, so you create it.
>>
>>26680518
Not really? Deism goes against rejects most religions, but it does inherently involve belief in a god.
>>
File: 9569.png (118 KB, 177x290) Image search: [Google]
9569.png
118 KB, 177x290
>>26680465
Tell that to Jesus' face and see what happens.
>>
>>26680448
That exact same argument is used by neckbeard fedora tippers though.
>>
>>26680131
GOD IS A REDUNDANT concept , there are higher being than that conceptual being and it is much more natural and innate to all entities large and small everywhere in the cosmos.
>>
>>26680192
I think there needs to be a distinction between agnostics, and people who, even if there was a god, would not pray to him. If any of the gods of the major worldwide religions did exist, I wouldn't want to pray to him nor be stuck in eternity with him. Not sure if there is a word for actively opposing the idea of theism, while still holding that "it could exist"
>>
>>26680503
dude from my point of view I see the bible and other holy books as nothing more then a self help guide thats in dire need of an update hell in Islam its ok to fuck a 9 year old

I don't treat religions like science text books like I pointed out the good book is nothing more then a guide book take the 10 commandments do we really need 10?

watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8
>>
>>26680519
Because I'm living my life like a fucking ant. I wageslave away the same trail everyday for the government until I die. Taking my own life would be pointless because I don't matter.
>>
>>26680651
>posts George Carlin video

Ah, you're one of those types.
>>
>>26680665
>Taking my own life would be pointless because I don't matter.
I didn't say take your own life, you can just cease to participate in your daily activities. Lay in bed all day. Eventually die of starvation and rot away. Yet, you preserve yourself. Even if for you your meaning is to work and slave away, that is meaning. Your life has meaning.
>>
>ITT you have to know God rationally to stop being an atheist
>mfw god is unknowable
>>
>>26680645
antitheist

It implies a rejection of gods and religions, so one could be an atheistic antitheist and deny gods existence and claim that religions are inherently bad, or a theistic antitheist and believe in god yet renounce him.
>>
>>26680289
Being too stupid to understand this and actually falling for the religion meme.
>>
>>26680705
>you can just cease to participate in your daily activities
No, you see, humans have created a system were if you don't contribute to society you are alienated from humanity and you are left in the streets homeless.

>your meaning is to work
Yeah, that brings me back to the point were I compare my life to an ant.

If humans ever wanted to know the meaning of life it's too work for your higher power.
>>
>>26680705
Being too stupid to not see how retarded of a philosophy (of life or not) nihilism is too, ISHYGDDT.
>>
>>26680821
People also forget omnipotence in itself is a paradox.

It cannot create something it cannot break.
>>
>>26680678
I take it you didn't read my post and watch the video?
>>
Also, I know more religious people who would kill, hate & destroy than atheists. And it checks out, how does it feel to be a faggot?
>>
>>26680858
Above all, people forget about evolution, I'm sure we will all find our answers a thousand billion years from now. Meanwhile, chill the fuck out and enjoy some anime or whatever the fuck ya'll into.
>>
>>26680858
if it was always there none of these concerns would arise,
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.