[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any dabhead robots? I think I'm addicted to dabs. Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0683.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Any dabhead robots? I think I'm addicted to dabs. Anyone else?

Pic related my nectar collector and a gram of dutch treat
>>
I'd love to try dabs but they're not a thing in my country.
>>
making marijuana look like a crackhead activity
>>
>>26680112

it feels like a crackhead activity too, and i hate that. But it gets you so high that its worth it.
>>
Just ran out of dat Sour Diesel yesterday. Going to pick up a gram of Paris OG sometime this week, hopefully. Currently back from a short t-break, got high as fuck yesterday.
>>
>>26680124
reread what your post says and think about the choices you've made to make you type something like that
>>
I just started vaping with one of those simple pens with the bulb attachment. I got 2 grams of crumble and some guy told me that it's supposed to last a long time but a small piece of crumble in the glass seems to melt pretty quickly.

Also how long am I supposed to hold in a vape hit? I try to hold it in for a while but I always end up coughing.
>>
Dabs will fuck your tolerance. I've noticed similar feelings op, more "addictive" then just weed. My friends dab around a gram a day now, which runs them $50 a day (give or taken$10 depending on who they get from). They will buy a g and go through it fast as fuck. I was killing a g to myself every couple of days when I had steady income. I try not to buy oil anymore cause it's more expensive and usually if someone has it they'll dab me out. I do find it superior to weed though. You get as high as you desire in 20 seconds, it's great. You stop coughing and you're suddenly high as fuck.
>>
File: 1455682117628.png (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1455682117628.png
7 KB, 251x201
Can you drughead normies please go to 420chan or something?

Really gross having to see this shit here everyday.
>>
>tfw you are not a degenerate stoner yet still enjoy a joint everyone in a while
>tfw you spend less than 20 dollars a month on weed
>tfw you are still a productive member of society
>>
dabs made me quit smoking marijuana entirely

that stuff is literally weed crack, making it is the same two step chemical process that you do to make cocaine into crack

It's bad news.
>>
can't enjoy dude weed lmao anymore, makes my head race like fuck and think about all the bad things
i do speed and morphine these days mostly
>>
>>26680072
Looks like chicken
>>
>>26680689
>add cocaine to boiling water with baking soda
>???
>profit
totally, exactt same process
>>
>>26680631
Then fuck off, you whining faggot.
>>
>>26680689
>that stuff is literally weed crack, making it is the same two step chemical process that you do to make cocaine into crack

uh, what?

crack is a freebase form of the cocaine hydrochloride salt, oil and resins are just dissolved and re solidified chemicals that were in the weed anyway? How are the two similar in any way?
>>
>>26680835
>>26680889
you know you're in an interesting place in life when you feel it is necessary to correct someone on the process of making crack
>>
>>26680574
The oil will melt and get dispersed all over the glass so it seems like theres nothing left, but if you torch the glass you can smoke it

>>26680595
When I first started, I couldn't believe the stories of people smoking grams per day... and now im up to almost a gram per day and its so expensive holy fuck. It's hard to stop though when you can just walk into a store and buy it.

>>26680689
I'm starting to think this as well, and I need to quit. It's a serious problem at this point.
>>
>>26680918
Definitely more interesting than if you somehow manage to conflate the process of making crack with making weed resins.
>>
>>26680072
I can't, with my asthma they all but murder me. Sucks cause God they get you floored
>>
concentrates are for retards and niggers and medical patients, that's it

all it is is a fast, easy ticket to sky-high tolerance and never being able to enjoy weed again

tried it once, and sure it got me stoned but it wasnt worth the fucking 45 bucks a gram or whatever it cost, no way
>>
I use to dab it all the time until my friend broke my rig. I use to find good deals like 4 grams for 80 and would last for months. I got so deep in the game that I would only smoke good quality shatter and anything else that look like soup I would pass.
>>
Used to dab everyday for like a month, easier to conceal, no bad smell/taste (or just less noticable) just way more convenient all around and probably healthier for your lungs, although that last one is debatable

I have over half a g left but im in the process of trying to be sober of any drug accept the occasional psychedelic (including alcohol, caffeine, nicotine)

I don't know why but I feel dirty when im fucked up, even though I enjoy it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.