[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're 14yo again and just killed your otherself What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_static_as.gif (980 KB, 487x271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_as.gif
980 KB, 487x271
You're 14yo again and just killed your otherself

What do you do to ensure you don't become a kissless virgin NEET?
>>
>>26679952
What if I'm already that age

>inb4 underageb&
>>
Don't let all my childhood abuse get to me and visit a shrink before everyone finds out how crazy I get.
>>
>>26679952
Get a job, try harder in school and lift
>>
>>26679952
Shit went downhill before that
Just enjoy video games again and pray
>>
cut my hair
wash my face
lose weight
sell my videogames

force myself to talk to people, they are 14 and i am mentally 22, i can do it
>>
>>26679952

No one can avoid it if they just killed theirself.

You have a body to hide, and you're underage. I doubt most people have access to quicklime or a hacksaw. If you don't live in the woods, you're doubly screwed.

Even if you hide the body, you can't remove the blood. Things will unravel.

This is why you always leave yourself alive.
>>
>>26680075
an adult pig will eat an entire human body, bone and all
>>
File: erzafd.png (373 KB, 702x464) Image search: [Google]
erzafd.png
373 KB, 702x464
>mirai nikki pic
>the anime is so bad
>you weeaboo
>mustn't respond to the thread
bye
>>
Don't become a fat piece of shit, eat right, exercise and sleep a lot. Being fat through my puberty fucked up my growth and social life.
>>
I don't I could have stopped it at 14. I was pretty much fucked by 6.
>>
>>26679952
i was already a neet when i was 14
>>
>>26680115
hypocrite reeee
>>
My mind was irreparably damaged by 14. Was already browsing 4chan for hours a day, had a waifu, hated "3DPD," and jacked off to fucked up shit. I'd have to go back to around 10 years old to prevent anything.
>>
>>26679952
Nothing
If anything I'd probably drop out of school sooner
I'd be less concerned with stupid shit like social status, friends, etc. and go full hermit mode
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.