[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is sex really that good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1456171790894.jpg (84 KB, 600x532) Image search: [Google]
1456171790894.jpg
84 KB, 600x532
Is sex really that good?
>>
yea
'the hell would I know?
>>
enlightened cyborg here
no.
>>
the first few times are good and make you feel like you accomplished what you needed to

After that it feels OK but it's redundant and you stop feeling like you need it
>>
Yes it's pretty close to perfection and there is no place a man would rather be than fucking an attractive women who loves him but there are downsides if you can't last long or have a small dick etc. Depends on the person but it's pretty nice if you're in love with somebody
>>
>>26679660
I don't know.
I guess it feels better depending on the girl, like if it's a girl you like or a cheap prostitute.
But I will never get to experience it so whatever.
Japanese onaholes do feel good though
>>
>>26679660
If you love each other, it is, if not, just masturbate
>>
>>26679660
This pic is so fucking true lol. If you get option 2, just press firmly on her lower back with your hand and she'll get the message.

Robot Blox
>>
Does Hiroshima still expand senpai to senpai?
>>
Really good sex is absolutely mindblowing, easily one of the best possible experiences in this life. But bad to average sex is alright at best, and fucking awful at worst.

Bear in mind I've only had really good sex a handful of times, and I've had a lot of sex. and from talking to many people I know who aren't exactly having a small amount of sex either, many have never had really good sex.
>>
>>26679660
Not worth the time and money. Better to just masturbate, unless you can find someone who doesn't require you to put in time and money.
>>
>>26679894

Option 2 only applies to non-Chads. Girls will always do option 1 for Chad without being asked
>>
ill take a good lsd trip over sex 9/10
>>
>>26680040
why not both?

Seriously, it's fucking incredible.
>>
>>26679660
Scoliosis? I don't see it
>>
>>26679660
When the person above/under you really wants you and your cock deep inside of them, when you can just see it in their eyes that the want it, the "finally" in their eyes when you peel their panties away they want you, then yes. Then holy fucking shit, it's the best feeling on this planet.
why did everything go downhill after my 16th birthday?

Otherwise, it's nice, but as nice as other nice feelings.
>>
>>26679660

typically you'll crave it if you haven't had it for a long time or never had it

but when you actually do it, your expectations exceed reality
>>
>>26680054
FUCK OFF REDDIT REEEE
>>
It's that good if it's with a girl you love that loves you and you're both enjoying it.

It's also that good if you're bareback. With a condom on, I'd literally rather just masturbate, and the girls I've been with (two) both don't like condoms either for whatever reason.

If it's just a random hookup with a condom on then you are utterly wasting time and effort to satisfy a perceived need.

You have to understand the difference between satisfaction and pleasure. As far as physical pleasure goes, yes, bareback pussy is much better than masturbation, but not so mindblowingly better that it's worth the effort to seek it out unless you have it easily available (girlfriend). The thing that actually drives people to seek out sex though is the need for satisfaction, because we have a primal and uncontrollable desire to reproduce with healthy mates. There's also the sexual frustration that comes as a virgin, not knowing what you're missing, the eager desire to catch up to your peers sexually so you can claim experience.

The main thing that causes people to desire sex is the need to satisfy that uncontrollable itch in your brain that makes you want it so bad. As for actual pleasure, I could live without it now that I've experienced it. But it's that primal desire we can't control.
>>
>>26680105
Do you genuinely not get the picture?
>>
i dont get it
anal and vag?
>>
>>26680154
No, scat innuendo? Who the fuck kneels like the second pic?
>>
>>26680348
Girls who are inexperienced/bad at sex. That's the joke.

also

>scat innuendo

what? how did you possibly come to that conclusion?
>>
>>26680378
>what? how did you possibly come to that conclusion?
She looks like she's trying to take a huge poo
>>
blowjobs are better, imo
>>
Pretty good Senpai. I'm bisexual and I would have to say sex with a girl who you like is one of the most satisfying feelings, but I haven't ever had sex like that with a guy, more so just fucking.
>>
>>26680259
the first girl knows how to fuck and is experienced

the second girl doesn't and it'll probably suck

first is sexy, second is just awkward
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.