[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are an average guy and dating or married to an attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.jpg (39 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
39 KB, 426x320
If you are an average guy and dating or married to an attractive woman you can expect an alpha male to dance right into your shit and fuck your woman. Women are always looking to mate with the strongest most attractive dude. If this dude targets your woman and slowly purses her eventually he will fuck and impregnate her.
>>
>implying average guys get hot women ever
>>
>dating or married to an attractive woman
Well, I'm not
Yay me
>>
>>26679655
Average guys get girls. Mostly they're average too, sometimes they're hot. Not everyone can be above average.
>>
>>26679682
90% of the time the woman is dating or married up in my experience. I almost never see average guys with above average women.
>>
File: 13246142164214.jpg (6 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
13246142164214.jpg
6 KB, 183x276
>>26679655
>>26679662

even if she's not hot, the alpha male will seek to spread his seed as much as possible without the responsibility of raising the children

enjoy your cuck child
>>
>>26679628

>not finding a girl with a fat fetish

Normies. When will they ever learn?
>>
>>26679701

Me neither, I only hear about it online. I even see good looking guys with meh girlfriends. Seems like women always date up no matter what.
>>
>>26679701
Saw a married couple yesterday at work. I'm a cashier at a grocery store. Guy was fat, not bad looking, but fat. Girl was thin, kinda cute. They even had a kid. They looked young, too (at most late 20s). So it's not impossible.
>>
>>26679718
why are you saying this on /r9k/ of all place? most people here can't even get an average woman to look at them let alone wanna be in a long term relationship
>>
implying girls still look good after i've had my hands on them
>>
>>26679701
>90% of the time the woman is dating or married up in my experience.
Anecdotal stats literally don't mean anything anon
>>
>>26679628
only roasties and manginas will disagree with op.
>>
>>26679920
>what is hypergamy

oriiiiginal comment
>>
>>26679718
>/r9k/
>wife
>gf

lol
>>
>Start dating qt girl
>Hang out with her and my chad friend
>Second time we hang out she suggests to him that we have a threesome
>>
>>26679628
Well the ultimate purpose for women is to just shit out a baby, so I don't see why you would care that much on a physiological level. You can only really be mad when you have to pay her child support for the child you're not getting, but then you should be mad at the baby maker.
>>
>>26679920
but let me guess, random "statistics" on the internet do, right?
>>
>>26680016
just remember, it's not gay when it's in a threeway

also make sure the balls don't touch
>>
>An unfaithful woman is more likely to become pregnant by her lover than by her husband or regular partner because of a change in the type of orgasms she has, a study suggests.
>The pattern of orgasms experienced by female mammals during sex with a 'non-regular' partner favours sperm retention, scientists said yesterday. In addition, during periods of infidelity this change was 'hostile' to sperm from the regular male partner.
cuckoldry everywhere
>>
>>26679982
A word, what does that have to do with the assertion 90% of women date/marry up based solely on your own experience?

If I told you that in my experience 90% of women levitate would you believe me without proof?
>>
>>26680031
Stats from Huffington Post and random journals on the web? Absolutely meaningless, academic statistics have more value than your personal accounts. Anecdotes are literally a logical fallacy.
>>
>>26680057
Not him, but objectively all women are hypergamous, it's in their nature.
>>
>>26680129

>nature
>objectively

Ah, a determinism-fag. No wonder you seemed so uneducated.
>>
>>26680086
>Huffington Post
you mean RefugeesWelcomeKillAllWhiteMenWhyAreThereStillWhitePeopleFuckThePatriarchy Post? ok then
>>
>>26680217
>I can not read and comprehend
Did you somehow miss the portion of my post where I said their statistics tend to be meaninglessness
>>
File: 1454344039792.jpg (284 KB, 1110x982) Image search: [Google]
1454344039792.jpg
284 KB, 1110x982
>>26679628
I would never really want to spend my life with an extremely attractive woman. Every one of them is extremely fake, can't see myself wanting to associate with them past having sex. Girls with moderate looks seem like they make nicer, more reliable gfs.
>>
>married to an attractive woman
where do you think we are?
>>
>>26679628
>implying I have a woman
And even if I did, I'd play dirty anyway and suckerpunch the fuck out of him and torture him while he's down. If lions are anything to go by, all is fair in love and war.
>inb4 I will just sperg the fuck out
Yes I will but afterwards I'll just go on an autism rampage. I've learned that with bullies you just have to completely fuck up their day so much that they won't even mess with you anymore.
>>
>>26680291
slightly homely girls are actually god-tier for relationships, and if you're nasty like that you can always fuck hotter broads on the side
>>
>>26680291
>>26680447
even not super hot girls can be qts. even average girls can be cute.
>>
>>26680236
That's blind anger/rage for you, it's a good indication of how whatever legit or valid arguments you come up with, you'll be ignored or misinterpreted for the sake of said ragers to keep their own vision.
Remember, their anecdotal evidence is very important but yours is meaningless. Their data will trump your data, regardless of sources or whether or not it's even valid data they'll present as opposed to cherry-picked images - all the while they'll probably assume your data is in fact cherry-picked and/or otherwise flawed.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.