[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fight hunger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 257x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 257x236
I can't think of anything more crippling than hunger. The ability to not manage your daily routine due to extreme hunger is a gut wrenching experience

>be me
>be painfully hungry but it's only 11:15am
>want to fight hunger, don't know what to do?
>on a whim call Dominos
>delicious meal
>hunger defeated

My friends let me tell you. I was so impressed with Dominos flavor and taste I almost fell over. The moist and chewy crust. The tangy cheese, the crunch of the bell pepper. It was truly an amazing experience.
The service was excellent too, the delivery was quick and they provided exact change! They earned their 8% tip!

All of us should head on down to Dominos today! Great value and choices! Let's beat the fuck out of hunger together! Dominos - I'm loving it!
>>
>and they provided exact change!

How is this in any way remarkable? What kind of place doesn't give you the right change? the fuck?
>>
>>26679450
Dominos.

The jigaboos can't count or something.

I ordered some shit recently that came to $15.23 and the delivery guy handed me $4.25 in change.
>>
>Domino's shilling
I'm okay with this
>>
>>26679537

You are wrong anon. Dominos does not hire criminals
>>
>>26679572
At least it's something different.
>>
Domino's NEVER fucking puts the garlic butter on my crust. It's the only fucking reason to get pizza from them. They can't do their ONLY JOB. Fucking worst pizza chain in the world
>>
Is motzarella cheese supposed to be tangy?
>>
>>26679414
>gut wrenching experience
Fucking faggot kill yourself
>>
>>26679414

>I can't think of anything more crippling than hunger. The ability to not manage your daily routine due to extreme hunger is a gut wrenching experience

m8 I know that feel so hard i'm so hungry

>My friends let me tell you. I was so impressed with Dominos flavor and taste I almost fell over. The moist and chewy crust. The tangy cheese, the crunch of the bell pepper. It was truly an amazing experience.

for fuck's sake.
>>
Sorry, as much as I love Domino's Pizza I just put the casserole in the oven for 40 minutes!

Thx mommi 4 makeing me supsup!
>>
OP, I used to be like you

then I had enough, and removed carbs from my life

it was the best decision I ever made

/r/keto

please, just read. It could change your life. Hunger no longer becomes debilitating, it just becomes something that you manage.

Just give it a thought. I lost 90 pounds and have a gf now because of that sub reddit
>>
Domino's is good pizza, but I actually enjoy the sensation of hunger, and I love the aesthetics of a low bmi. I switched to intermittent fasting mostly out of pragmatism.
>>
File: image.png (243 KB, 829x589) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243 KB, 829x589
>>26679832

I see, I see....well argued
>>
>>26679622
I'm not saying they're criminals, just bad at math.
>>
>>26679771
I've actually thought about trying a keto diet but I like beer too much
>>
>>26679962

Is $2 and whatever change I have in my pocket not enough tipping? They're not even 2 miles away so I think it's plenty.
>>
>>26679771
Describe keto in a few words for me.
Please.
>>
>>26680021

You can drink low carb beers like Michelob Ultra

Or you can drink diet coke and rum, thats my preferred drink, gets me nice and fucked up

Vodka doesn't have any carbs either, you can do sugar free RBV's
>>
>>26680021

I managed to switch to bourbon and soda for a while. It's got malty goodness. Gin and soda is good too, it has that resin quality of ipas. Tonic water sucks ass though. Tonic syrup is the way to go. I use some commercial shit but if you're really trying for keto then I guess you could use sucralose or erythritol with vodka and cinchona/botanicals to diy it. Elder flower is the meme flavor but I think Sassafras or or hibiscus has some seriously underrated potential.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.