[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm meeting a girl tomorrow who I had awkward terrible sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1450183897530.jpg (552 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
1450183897530.jpg
552 KB, 1625x1117
I'm meeting a girl tomorrow who I had awkward terrible sex with (my first time). We're gonna smoke pot together and I'm going to have to get emotional and tell her about some of my personal problems.

I've never done this before, she was the first girl I kissed, and I don't know how to be emotional and let her in but not say too much and scare her off.

How do I do it? How do I tell her about my dark, tortured past?
>>
File: 1451053224607.jpg (52 KB, 495x791) Image search: [Google]
1451053224607.jpg
52 KB, 495x791
For reference, she has cut marks and was raised by a single mother so I know she's not perfect either.
>>
>>26679353
you don't

or you can let your past problems define your life forever

whichever you prefer
>>
>>26679353
Let her talk about herself girls love to do that especially if tis an attention seeking cunt with cut marks
>>
It's your life but in my experience troubled parents and/or cut marks are the makings of a bad gf.
She'll probably either expect you to somehow fix everything for her and when you inevitably can't she'll just keep you around until she finds someone else, or she won't let you in at all and will keep you at arm's length no matter how much you open up to her.

Source:
Dated 2 cutters with troubled parents before
>>
>tell her about some of my personal problems.
why the fuck would you do this with anybody? let alone some messed up girl who'll probably use it against you in the future
>>
>>26679440
>>26679774
>>26679956
I'm not gonna gf her, I don't believe in gf. I want to tell her for a few reasons: I'll get her to tell me about her past, which im curious about and can use in bed to make sex better, It explains why I know nothing at all about sex despite being an apparent tall, handsome, chad, and i want a genuine human connection.
>>
>>26680098
how can you use a fucked up childhood to make sex better?
>oh baby you like that?
>your parents were neglectful and your father probably doesn't care about you
>>
>>26680145
Because intersex relationships are affected by upbringing. Me knowing she doesn't have a dad and shit mother tells me she wants rough sex and doesn't know how to be nurturing or caring. She wants her sex partner to fulfill her want for a dad.

And if she tells me she cut herself after her mom said she was fat that means I shouldnt say anything about her weight during sex
>>
You're asking the wrong board m8
>>
>>26680098
>I'm not gonna gf her, I don't believe in gf.
>i want a genuine human connection.
So what the hell do you even want?
>>
>>26681414
In the long run I want to find a girl I can marry
>>
>>26681414
But in the short run I want better, more frequent sex and someone I can be genuine with.

I think the entire idea of GF is a trap and is basically a pretend marriage with no benefits to the man
>>
>>26681454
holy fuck you're looking for marriage before she's even gf status. slow down partner
>>
>>26681454
> wants someone to marry
> doesn't want a gf

the fuck do you want then?
>>
Don't get all emotional without fucking her right, first. If you open up after some awkward sex she'll leave you. Once you're sure she likes you (trust me you'll know), then you can tell her. Or keep your feelings bottled inside like a real fucking man.
>>
>>26681490
I'm not looking for marriage, I'm looking for girls I could marry. That's a big distinction. I;m not gonna get married until I'm like 30, but I'm also not gonna fuck around with girls I wouldn't want around me.
>>
>>26681519
I already fucked her on our first date, but I did terribly because I was a kv until 2 weeks ago. Basically what I want to tell her is that because of my past and upbringing, I don't know much about sex. But also that the way I do things is that I fuck up bad the first few times, and then do it perfectly, because that's how I am.
>>
>>26681617

Why do you wanna tell her about your past and upbringing anyways? You're a fuckin weirdo.
>>
>>26681617
And that I dont want a gf, and I dont want her to be my therapist. Stick around and you'll be rewarded, but if you leave I can and will find other girls to have sex with.
>>
>>26681644
Because I'll have her do the same to me and that's how you connect with people. I don't need sex, I'm really good at jerking off.
>>
>>26681617
You're the kind of guy I greet with an icy stare in public. Creeping me out .
>>
>>26681617
>>26681669
fucking christ you sound like you are 16.

save all that bullshit and just fuck her again. if you dump all that pussy bullshit on her shes going to think you are a bitch and a weirdo. she will be gone so fast.

christ listen to some sense>>26681519
>>
>>26680212
So you're about to fuck a fat chick. Bravo, OP. God fucking damn it.
>>
I get the feeling I shouldn't ask /r9k/ on how to build healthy relationships
>>
Normie speaking. Don't go over board with it and try to make her feel bad for you. Say whats wrong then drop it. Its really not that big of a deal. Also i wouldn't make a big deal about the sex.
>>
>>26681810

Don't listen to these normies op. We're a dying breed. Everyone just needs to understand, I'm not even that much like you anymore, but don't , let it, die out
>>
File: 1340598205032.gif (169 KB, 390x290) Image search: [Google]
1340598205032.gif
169 KB, 390x290
real life isn't an anime
>>
>>26681981
I don't even know why I go on /r9k/ anymore. I suppose I should leave it to another generation of kiss less virgins.
>>
>>26681774
The only part of her thats fat is her butt
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.