[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will a female moan my name for a few minutes? It's "Dominic."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1431033258226.jpg (216 KB, 1170x905) Image search: [Google]
1431033258226.jpg
216 KB, 1170x905
Will a female moan my name for a few minutes? It's "Dominic." I'm aware many males will troll this thread, but I don't care because I have a Physics III test tomorrow that I haven't studied for and I feel depressed.
>>
Bump. I'd appreciate it very much.
>>
File: 600px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg (61 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
600px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg
61 KB, 600x390
Anyone? This is an original statement
>>
Please? Original bitch cooch
>>
This is not a troll comment.

You are clearly conditioning your brain wrong.
You didn't do anything good to deserve affirmation. This is why you feel depressed. This is normal.
Now you are asking for soneone to give you that positive feedback (your name moaned) anyway. You are cheating. Your brain will learn that there are shortcuts to affirmation.

You did bad and you deserve to feel bad from that. Make it a motivation to do better next time so you earn feeling good. Otherwise there is no reason to do good. It will also be easier to be motivated to do something to make you feel good the next time.
>>
Hgfdsa
>>
>>26679518
Also I am obviously bad at English and I am lurking on my phone. Statement is true nonetheless.
>>
>>26679518
I'm depressed because I haven't had the motivation to go on after all this time with no positive affirmation. Your using circular logic to justify me feeling poorly when this is the result of years of long work and community service that goes unnoticed. I think I already deserve praise as everyone else receives for the same things I do.
>>
>>26679599
*You're Hgfdsa Hgfdsa Hgfdsa
>>
just so you know i'm majoring in molecular bio

and the recording is a joke

http://vocaroo.com/i/s14KhCndHtQv
>>
>>26679775
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s14KhCndHtQv
You sound cute and I don't really have anyone who empathizes about what's happening in my life, and I don't want to sound like a white knight cuck, but do you want to talk to me, or at least send more messages? I like your voice
>>
>>26680141
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0o246B4zVEJ
>>
>>26680341
This is a long shot, but do you want to exchange contact information or something?
>>
>>26680489
just stop posting m8.
>>
>>26680489
Cut it off, Dominic.
>>
File: s1.reutersmedia.net.jpg (27 KB, 437x429) Image search: [Google]
s1.reutersmedia.net.jpg
27 KB, 437x429
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MPHlm3zRb3
>>
>>26680489
>gee let me think. Should I give my contact info to a guy I know nothing about over the Internet to possibly stalk or rape me?

I swear you robots aren't even living in reality. It's like you think some girl is going to save you like in your animus.
>>
ITT: Domicuck gets rekt by some roastie and promptly kills himself
>>
>>26681908

I understand you have that fear, but I don't really identify as a normie or a robot. I am entirely a robot except for the fact that I don't have any hardline views and am not a white supremacist. I don't watch much anime. You can add me on facebook if you give me a throwaway email, which I'm aware opens me up to being exploited. I only want to talk to you because I'm a human and I suppose I want to talk to a female again. I know you won't "save" me and there is nothing I need saving from.
>>
Not OP, but Jesus I love it when people on the internet, especially if they have an American accent (potatofag here) say my name. I don't understand why.
>>
>>26679775
By any chance is your name michele? I know a qt michele who sounds like you and is studying biology. She is also into dank memes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.