[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so great about sex and girlfriends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1349049382900.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1349049382900.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
What's so great about sex and girlfriends?
>>
i dunno
seems like something to do
>>
It's a demonstration of your worth to society.
>>
>>26679136
Why is it that those who claim to not care the most about this kind of stuff are always the most desperate for sex and relationships deep down?
>>
An intimate connection with another human being is the greatest feeling on this earth
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 342x116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 342x116
>>26679136
Nothing feels as good as a vagina.
And cuddling at night really alleviates stress, anxiety, and depression.

Having a loving, supportive girlfriend that you can have great sex with is everything wonderful that it is said to be.

Having a bitch girlfriend who won't fuck you is as God awful as you imagine.

So, like everything in life, it has its Pros and its Cons, but when it's good, it's fantastic.
>>
If you're incredibly lucky and they're actually compatible/not awful, then it's a feeling of love, companionship, acceptance and peace that cannot be gained any other way (apart from drugs). However a lot of the time it's social acceptance and a nice feeling in your dick.
>>
File: 1455445119037.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1455445119037.png
30 KB, 747x491
>>26679136
It is good when it is good but most sex is often mediocre if you are doing it just to do it and aren't "in love" or whatever. I will say that a loving relationship with a girl that really likes you back is one of the best things in life. Alternatively women can also send you into a dark pit of despair if you actually stop guarding yourself and get emotionally invested (don't do this).
>>
Just get a dog. It does everything a girlfriend does (yes, everything) with none of the bullshit
>>
>>26679313
While sex with a dog is pretty great, it can't really compare to reciprocal sexual interest from a real human bean
>>
File: 1456130940463.png (410 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456130940463.png
410 KB, 640x360
>>26679278
I will also continue that masturbation is better than 90% of the sex you will likely have.
>>
>>26679313

but you don't have to pick up your girlfriend's shit
>>
>>26679355
This is absolutely true.
But that 10% will make masturbation feel hollow and humiliating.
>>
>>26679202
It is called sour grapes. .
>>
Sex feels good, girlfriends provide companionship AND sex.
>>
>>26679403
I dunno, man, I always enjoy sex with my girl far more than jerking it.
>dat foreplay
>dat first penetration
>doggie

I guess it's personal preference.
>>
This thread made me feel like killing myself because I never experienced this.
>>
>>26679204
This, and I won't feel it
>>
File: Karen374.jpg (34 KB, 371x644) Image search: [Google]
Karen374.jpg
34 KB, 371x644
It's literally just a meme
>>
>you will be 70 and ugly someday and sex will be disgusting
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.