[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check it out robots, tumblr loves you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x734
Check it out robots, tumblr loves you
>>
>tumblr love you
One person on tumblr does.
The rest are attention seeking roasties
>>
shoutout to all those girls on tumblr who want to kill all white men
im not aware of any other tumblr browsing women
>>
>>26678997
The post has over 67000 notes, approximately half of which are reblogs. That's a lot of people that love you, even if they disagree with you or get mad at things you think or do.
>>
End this torment.
>>
>>26678856
>it will get better
When will they stop spouting this meme at us
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>blah blah blah I'm a vapid whore XD XD XD
>ewww creepy beta boys stay away! You're all rapists and pedos!

I don't feel sympathy for the plight of tumblrinas. I fucking hate women so fucking much it makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out with rusty spoons every time I read something written by one.
>>
>>26679041
No they don't. They love the general idea they have projected on people like us. I can assure you that they don't actually give a shit.
>>
>>26679097
I give a shit
>>
File: 1453610799187.jpg (20 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
1453610799187.jpg
20 KB, 283x390
>>26678856
they're not like this. not like us.they chose this path, not subjected to it. what they really mean is they're just waiting for chad, and will kick us down until he comes running after her in the rain.
>>
File: IMG_5959.jpg (1000 KB, 1000x1348) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5959.jpg
1000 KB, 1000x1348
>>26678997
>implying whoever wrote this shitstain isn't doing it solely to get attention because "LOOK HOW NICE AND CARING I AM GUYS LOL"
I don't get tumblr. do people actually think this shit is deep or noteworthy in any way rather than just some teenage roastie projecting her own feelings on the world?
>>
>>26679248
Then you give a shit about the anonymous identity, not anyone here.
>>
>>26679041
>tumblr loves us
If we're cute boys sure maybe? You realize how revolting the average robot is? Tumblr doesn't love us. No one does. That's why we're here.
>>
>>26678856
this post is misguided
>i swear it will get better!
A robot's only prospect is to be the beta who a used up whore settles for after she's past her prime. Fuck you bitch
>>
>>26678856
I don't find it comforting rather then condescending.
>>
>>26678856
>when it comes your way
They're not talking about us.

>it will get better
Hope they get shot.
>>
>>26678856
Thanks ladies. You're not so bad either (probably).
>>
It has many reblogs because they "relate". Everyone feels horrible at least once in their lives and they think they know what it's like to be in this state for decades.
>>
>>26678856
>it will get better

with all the sincerity in my soul that i repressed for a liftime - you can have it all now - FUCK YOU
>>
>it will get better

truly the biggest meme of them all
>>
>>26678856
They're talking about women, not men.
>>
>>26678856
complete normie meme right there

>don't worry life will get better as long as you bee yourself!1!1!1!1
>>
>it will get better
>"Once you get out of high school, things will get better!"

SHIT HAS GOTTEN A HELL OF A LOT WORSE
>>
>>26678856
Circular logic pretty much defeats everything said there.

>tumblr
>>
>>26679296
wtf is up with pluto
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.