[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls love doggy so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1456171790894s.jpg (9 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1456171790894s.jpg
9 KB, 250x221
Why do girls love doggy so much?
>>
Because of the angle and depth of penetration it alllows. Also, idk since I'm not a girl. But most girls like being grabbed by the hips and fucked.
>>
>>26678612
i know this is supose to be some sort of sex joke or something, but i just see one lewd girl, and one girl who is praying.
>>
because they're all bitches
>>
>>26678725
You're an autist Ahmed
>>
>>26678612
they dont have to look at you
>>
I still don't understand the picture.

It seems to be in reference to sexual intercourse in a quadripedal male superior posterior positioning, one the female receptive lordotic, the other kyphotic. I find lordosis to be more aesthetic as well as sexually arousing. I assume a preference referred to as two types of women comes from a mechanical advantage it affords the receptive partner. What this advantage is I am ignorant of. Perhaps it is a reaction to pain? The position does allow for greater depth of insertion as well a magnitude of force applied.
>>
File: 1412107711403.png (537 KB, 486x451) Image search: [Google]
1412107711403.png
537 KB, 486x451
>>26679731
>the autism in this post
Left is hot, right looks ugly. It's really simple.
>>
>>26678612
Same reason women like bdsm and such, they're having the guy behind and over them pounding them hard from behind. Exudes dominance.

As for the picture, left allows for a deeper penetration, which feels great for the guy, less for the women since there is a huge chance he will hit her cervix and that just hurts.
Pic on the right is when your angle and depth doesn't match well with hers and she's in pain.
>>
>>26678612
i remember microfiche
>>
>>26678725
Girls who like doggy, and girls who like doggy. ffs man.
>>
>>26679731

"BAZINGA" Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory, Fox Broadcasting 2011
>>
The girl on the left is in to it, and has done it before. Complete slut. Girl on the right us inexperienced and unwilling.
>>
File: 1243928954182.jpg (117 KB, 369x565) Image search: [Google]
1243928954182.jpg
117 KB, 369x565
>>26678612
It's so they can pretend they are getting fucked by their favorite Chad, and not you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.