[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have friends >Decent looking >Do pushups everyday >Wear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1297285494524.jpg (55 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
1297285494524.jpg
55 KB, 276x276
>Have friends
>Decent looking
>Do pushups everyday
>Wear nice clothing
>Socialize with people easily
>Never had sex
>Never had a gf
>Never held a girl's hand

I am not even a robot. I am quite clearly a normalfag yet I never had a qt gf in my entire existence.

WHYYYYYY WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??

FUCKING UNIVERSE
>>
>>26677689
FAILED NORMIE REEEEEEE GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26677689

I believe this is what people call "love shy"

Basically you're a Normie but because of your lack of experience with sex/relationships you're too shy to make a move and thus stay single.

The only cure is to actually get a gf. Catch 22
>>
>>26677689
Do you just not ask girls out?

If u really need pussy get tinder and go for anything with a pulse, otherwise man the fuck up you beta normie fag
>>
>>26677689
I'll take a wild guess and say that you just haven't communicated to women that you want to sleep with them but/and that you treat them with respect.
>>
>>26677689
If you were hot women would approach you. - Nietzsche
>>
Are you all and white, though?

Btw, women don't settle for "decent looking" until they are like 33.
>>
>do pushups everyday
how many? do you just do pushups? nothing else?
if so, you're probably really out of proportion and look funny
>>
I have asked several girls out, I am white, and I am not shy around girls.

Come on guys.
>>
File: 1448419393608.jpg (16 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
1448419393608.jpg
16 KB, 264x191
>>26677689
Cuz your Obviously Ugly Breh
>>
>>26680611
eh I've been on omegle and girls said I was cute.
>>
>being a failed normie
Is there a worse fate?
You belong literally nowhere
>>
>>26680707
pics now u fucking wanker
>>
File: 1454285023439.jpg (47 KB, 453x487) Image search: [Google]
1454285023439.jpg
47 KB, 453x487
>Do pushups everyday

is this supposed to be evidence of your normalfaggotry? it's the bare minimum someone could do in terms of exercise, and people probably can't tell that you exercise at all. get a gym membership you retard
>>
>>26680707
Pics to prove OP
>>
>>26680911
Not him but I do push ups every day and I've got a cool chest. It's more developed than most average people. I'm not ripped but I look fine with a shirt on thanks to daily push ups.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.