[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smart enough to have constant existential crisis, depression,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444216804339.jpg (138 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444216804339.jpg
138 KB, 633x758
>smart enough to have constant existential crisis, depression, apathy and nihillism
>not smart enough to become successful or solve my problems
my existence is a fucking joke
>>
>>26676878
YOU GOT A SHIT HAND IN THE EXPERIENCE DEPARTMENT BRAH JUST B YRSELF
>>
File: smile .jpg (47 KB, 644x514) Image search: [Google]
smile .jpg
47 KB, 644x514
>"smart"
>constant existential crisis shows inability to reflect on and accept oneself
>depression is pitiful
>claims apathy when he is supposedly depressed
>nihilism, one of the most worthless philosophies to hold as an individual even though it's interesting to look at

Yeah anon, you're real smart.

First step to solving your problems and becoming successful in your own eyes is reaching an equilibrium of inner peace. Reflect on yourself, again and again, realize what is good and bad about yourself, accept this and try to enhance what is good while reducing or elimating the bad. You must rid yourself of excessive self pity and self blame. You'll feel much better about life at least. Or, you'll feel much better about dying, if you end up going the suicide route.
>>
>>26677186
>hurfa durfa sur u r so smart haha :))) le told! haha :)))
thanks for the quality post
>>
>>26677186
>nihilism
>worthless
I thought that was the point

>>26677461
He right tho
>>
>>26677186
>self pity and self blame
These are literally the opposite of each others you fucktard
>>
>>26676878

nihilism is top tier friend. once you realize that life is meaningless you're ready
>>
>>26677186
wow you're a fucking idiot
pretty much everything in this post is wrong but I don't want to expend what little effort it would take to refute it
>>
>>26677634
thavts the point, eliminate both extremes
>>
>>26677841
ok
originalility
>>
>>26677734
it is indeed the final stage which sets you free, embrace the freedom, nothing matters, there is nothing to worry about just peace and freedom
>>
File: 1453685527824.png (17 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
1453685527824.png
17 KB, 338x339
>>26676878
>tfw on the cusp of overcoming deep inner suffering but can't seem to conquer the final obstacle - shame
WHY MUST I BE JUDGED?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.