[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your asian friend like, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 116516189894.png (89 KB, 300x243) Image search: [Google]
116516189894.png
89 KB, 300x243
What is your asian friend like, /r9k/?
>>
/pol/friend here. I don't associate myself with chinks.
>>
He's my best friend, known him since we were 11

He's very similar to me, I remember we used to ridicule normals back in school.

He still doesn't know how pathetic I am
>>
>>26676834
They're hononary aryans
>>
A NEET much like myself
>>
I don't have any friends.
One out of every two hundred people I meet is Asian, and I'm pretty sure they only like other Asians.
I'll probably die without ever having made an Asian friend in my life.
>>
>>26676882
well, not really anymore.
don't know any japanese people either.
but that's fine, I don't wanna get called a baka gaijin and be subjected to reverse racism.
>>
>>26676451
She is really introverted and mean
>>
Just like my european friends, as they are all adopted and have been raised here.
>>
I had an asian friend online once
he was a prick tbqh so after a while I just removed him
>>
>>26676915

There is no such thing as reverse racism, it's all racism. Same way there's no such thing as reverse hunger or reverse pain. You're either hungry or not, either in pain or not. It's just word play and double speech.
>>
I dont have asian friends, let alone friends at all...

But even if i did try and get asian friends, i couldnt. They tend to keep to themselves. Which is understandable i guess.
>>
>>26676882
> 2016
> still thinks there's an aryan race
> Asian=/=aryan
> doesn't know what real Asian people look like aside from those Korean soap operas
Why do I even bother anymore..
>>
File: a.jpg (112 KB, 786x366) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
112 KB, 786x366
>>26676451
He hits me a lot... Fuck you Madara , using the kyuubi is a dick move , fight sword-to-sword like a man
>>
I have a Bosnian friend. He's practically Asian right?
He's a bit of a moron but he's got a passion for drawing and design, clearly good at it. I'm happy for him. He's pretty short compared to most people here (Sweden). That's the most distinctive thing I notice about him.
>>
>>26676451
Fuck him in the pussy and play with his short dicklet while taking comfort in the fact that he is even worse off than me.
>>
>>26676451
Back when I used to have friends, especially in high school/jr/middle school, like half of all my friends were Asian and almost all of them were complete robots.

One kid was half Cambodian-half native American and spent his days lifting in his tiny room and playing online games like Quake and whatever else there was in the mid 90s.

Actually besides him and a Korean dude, almost all of them were Chinese. One of them had just an entire wall of bootleg PSx games and yelled at his mom constantly (or maybe that's just how Chinese people talk), his dad lived back in Hong Kon or Macau or something and obviously sent them loads of money.

We had good times, one of them who had internet at home introduced me to Hentai, we'd all go to Chinatown to just hang out and I was pretty much their token white guy.
>>
>Cantonese friend that is at john hopkins studying chemical engineering, honestly pretty good social skills despite being an absolute autist when playing vidya

>Vietnamese friend that goes to osu for tech (fucking dumbass a degree dont do shit) 9/10 qt white gf, acts like an autist in public but to a degree where its actually funny to normies?

>Filipino friend thats an artist/cook/musician who went back to the Philippines for cheap schooling on all three. Very socially akward but people love him for it somehow.

How do asian people get away with being retard fucks and I just get treated like some god damn downy
>>
He's really autistic and awkward, doesn't bathe or brush his teeth and wears the same clothes every day. kind of an asshole but has good taste in anime and helped me build my PC so hes cool.
>>
File: Karen221.jpg (50 KB, 518x940) Image search: [Google]
Karen221.jpg
50 KB, 518x940
I do not have friends of any kind
>>
>>26678943
>Cambodian-half native American
dude that's like the most genocided you can possibly be
>>
>>26676451

Lots of Asians in the suburb im in who I know from school, not all are my 'friends' though

>'Hapa' friend who is 3/4 Asian that thinks he's white and incredibly /pol/ and obese
>Korean dude with tan and a huge jew nose that talks like a redneck
>Fat manlet Chink who has the disposition of a chad somehow and is generally very pleasant to be around, dunno why he even tolerates me
>Pinoy friend who takes ritalin 20 times a day to play Civ V more effectively
>Korean maths nerd who has the body and skin of a 10 year old, always clutters teeth together and looks down, never talks
>This 6'1 Chad-looking, well built with caucasian features Chink who is a KV because he has extremely low self esteem and is literally phobic of tinder
>Medical school Chinese student who is ridiculously cynical and bitter but extremely funny, thinks he's obese but he's mildly skinnyfat
>A fucking tonne of Koreans some of whom were born in the US that get triggered if you call them a weeaboo
>>
>>26676451
fucking serious as shit. Hates me for using linux. very interested in politics. literally a genius who takes 3rd year uni courses in 2nd year without having to try. all in all a nice guy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.