[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it suddenly trendy on r9k to hate this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Jewy lewis.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jewy lewis.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
Why is it suddenly trendy on r9k to hate this guy?
>>
DUDE COUGH COUGH LMAO
>>
He sold out.
>>
4chan has never been kind to him apart from on /b/, if you go back to when the montage parody community was blowing up on reddit, h3h3 took it as his chance to become more than just a one hit wonder, and he rode that shit like a wave under people like ancientreality's wing.

he's basically franku lite, and everybody past their /b/ phase should despise hin.
>>
>>26676455
What Youtubers do you like?
>>
>>26676481
There's nothing objectively wrong with capitalising and riding a trend wave on YouTube unless you put pretty much zero effort into your content and don't give a fuck about your fans.

Also, nobody past whatever ''should'' like or dislike anything, you miserable fuck
>>
>>26676416

I agree with most of what he says, but he picks easy targets and uses common sense to bash them. Not that they don't deserve it, but it's kind of boring to me. He also seems like he's trying to be Tim Heidecker with his humor, but it's just not nearly as good.
>>
>>26676416
4chan (and especially this board) is cynical, empty and can't feel true enjoyment for anything.
>>
He's low tier but not garbage tier.

Like really, I don't have enough content to chew through, so it's nice that he's around, even if he isn't the first guy I go to for watching dumb shit.
>>
>>26676416
because his content has dropped in quality and its getting tired..
>>
>>26676887
I don't disagree but what do you think it is specifically about his content that is dropping?
>>
>>26676416
>tries to be funny
>isn't
There's nothing worse than this
>>
>>26676986
The guy is one of the few guys on youtube that are geniuenly funny, apart from his coughing and weird shit he does , the guy's pretty hilarious
>>
File: giphy.gif (499 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499 KB, 500x210
I'm way past my /b/ phase and h3h3 and Filthy Frank's humour just seem to click with me.
I found his ice cream 'that's a ten' .exe video hilarious back when (what I assume was him) was first posting it on /f/.
That said, both those YouTubers are now huge, HUGE with modern /b/.
They are so hot right now on there that it's ridiculous - and these /b/-tards seem to make up the bulk of their viewers/fanbase.
Which is pretty gay, but it doesn't hinder me from watching and enjoying their videos.
Then again, I haven't really explored more obscure channels, so there may be something I'd like more hidden deep within the gargantuan shitswamp that is YouTube.
>>
>>26676416
r9k hates everything.
>>
>>26677943
>that gif
>i like le filthy b0ss and le h3h3 *cough* le triggered memes

yep u sure are past your /b/ phase

yikes
>>
the first couple times i watched him, it was funny

then i realized every single video was the same joke
>>
>>26677996
I watched zoolander recently and felt like quoting it, whatever you say man.
Can't be a /b/tard if I haven't gone on it years.
>>
>>26676416
>shit gets popular
>people think they're above being hipsters but they hate things because they became popular
>hating said thing becomes the trendy new thing to do

That's really what it comes down to. Watch what you want to watch, don't watch what you hate.
>>
>>26676416
>suddenly
he's never been popular here

and other peoples' opinions shouldn't matter to you anyway
>>
>>26676416
Since when was he funny? You can't seriously be autistic enough to like this idiot.
>>
>>26676416

i reallly like him .
>>
He's extremely annoying.
I just hate his personality, he might be a little funny from time to time but i can't stand him.
I tried a few videos and i had to close the window.
>>
>>26676416

The only channel I still like, which is kinda related to 4chans retarded memery is MDE. Frank is getting stale as fuck, just as h3h3, because their content was not really good to begin with. There is just not much effort behind their shit and they are waaay too preachy about others at the same time.
>>
>>26676598

GOLD opinion
RIGHT THERE

lmao over the top editing loud noises cough dude retarded
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.