[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: qzesf.png (139 KB, 310x334) Image search: [Google]
qzesf.png
139 KB, 310x334
Peeps on /r9k/, I don't understand you.
Some of you want to have kids, why? It sounds absurd, I mean you suffer from live and you want to repeat this over your child?
>>
Maybe they won't suffer? Everyone else in my family seems fairly happy.
>>
I'd be sure to raise my kid in a manner that would avoid how I've ended up, i.e by making sure he's always in a sport, stays in school, teach him everything important I had to learn on my own that my parents never taught me and such.
>>
>>26676334
>>26676438
Broken people don't raise healty children.
>>
>>26676488
I'd agree. I'm not broken, though. I'm just inadequate.
>>
>>26676277
I'm really good with kids and overal a happy and extraverted person. I want to have around 20 children.
>>
>>26676488

I cannot buy the "most difficult job in the world" garbage when you don't even need a degree to do it.
>>
>>26676518
Then gtfo

>>26676559
If you belong here, you have a distorted way of thinking and you can do nothing to avoid to pass it down to your offspring.
>>
File: 1454185941943.jpg (13 KB, 238x357) Image search: [Google]
1454185941943.jpg
13 KB, 238x357
>>26676666
diabolic quads
>Then gtfo
Must I be plagued by some exaggerated tumblr meme illness to be here? Newkiddies, I fucking swear.
>>
>>26676666

Well, good. If there are more people like me then they'll be less lonely.
>>
I think is asperger's is perpetuated to a point we can become a subspecies that overthrows and massacres normies.
I really want that to happen.
>>
>>26676722
>>26676787
Having children is in itself disgustingly egoistic, but having children when you are a robot is straight up child abuse.
>>
Sorry man, but I don't ascribe to thus 'robot identity'.

I'm just here for the memes desu senpai.

As it is, I'm a teacher so I'm already proxy - raising kids half the time.

I think I'd be a passable parent.
>>
>>26676277
I don't really want kids, that being said, I think I could learn from my parent's mistakes. I know pretty well exactly where my life went wrong and how to avoid that for another kid like me.
>>
>>26676877
>having children when you are a robot is straight up child abuse.
Depends how stable and responsible you are. I'm not ill like other robots claim to be for attention. I'm primarily here due to being reclusive, friendless and plain-looking.
I'm already capable of providing for a family as I am, but it's not as if I should worry about something like that.
>Having children is in itself disgustingly egoistic
I agree. So is absolutely everything, including romantic relationships and altruism. We live solely for ourselves. Humans aren't going to stop being selfish anytime soon.
>>
>>26677154
>friendless
Huge red flag right there.
>We live solely for ourselves. Humans aren't going to stop being selfish anytime soon.
I agree. But getting children is not only selfish, it's vile.
>>
>>26677333
>Huge red flag right there.
Perhaps, but I've had friends before and am perfectly capable of social interaction. We just went our separate ways some years back. I haven't cared to make any new ones since. Not everyone requires friends.
>But getting children is not only selfish, it's vile.
Humans are vile by nature. We can't help being that way.
Yet bring up a child properly, away from isolation, and they would likely never think too much of these things. They would likely become to see life as a gift rather than a curse, as most tend to. Ensure them that vital, proper upbringing, and it's not quite as vile.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.