[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would I have to say to get neetbux for my schizotypal PD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Stn9TuqqoDKySGSTThYrqQ.png (52 KB, 409x269) Image search: [Google]
Stn9TuqqoDKySGSTThYrqQ.png
52 KB, 409x269
What would I have to say to get neetbux for my schizotypal PD
>>
show them proof you have that as an official medical diagnosis
then say you can't hold down a job since you're such a fucked up loser
grats, you now have free monies
>>
Depends where you live. In the US, it's a multi-year process and it's very likely you'll be rejected unless you're a single mom.
>>
>>26676298
Was that supposed to be incentive to get him to work?
>fucking republican bullies think they can motivate people
>>
STPD is suprisingly common. I have it too and so does most of /x/
>>
>>26676434
>he thinks Schizos can work
lol
>>
>>26677872
I work with a 50 yr old schizo we dishwash and I help him porter sometimes cool guy. the only person I really talk to anymore, he tells me how he owns 8 billion from some airplane company he invested in the 90s I go along and ask him about it and shit. it's pretty chill desu. he does flip out every once in a while tho slamming chairs he broke a few tables so I could see why most schizo can't work
>>
>>26676198
pretty sure you will have a hard time getting SDI or SSI unless you have some comorbidity like depression or bipolar. Schizotypal isn't so bad, why don't you want to work? I have above average scores for most PD and diagnosed with Bipolar 1 and MDD...i could definitely get disability but the amount of crawling they want me to do and the fact that i would have to get someone to accept my check and give me the money as they see fit (this is true for most mental illness disabilities) just makes me feel more comfortable being a wagie who regularly becomes a homeless junky...eh it works for me.
>>
File: jannis-padroupopolos.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
jannis-padroupopolos.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
>>26676198

I know a schizotypal girl and she'S fit to work, she has her own flat and car.

Just because you believe you have friends in outer space doesn't mean you can't hold a job
>>
File: the ride never ends.png (238 KB, 474x364) Image search: [Google]
the ride never ends.png
238 KB, 474x364
>tfw I actually have it
>tfw constantly convinced people are trying to scam me, even when they would have nothing to gain from doing so, among other things
>>
File: Pepe Laughing.png (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Laughing.png
20 KB, 640x480
>>26678344
>why don't you want to work?
Not OP, but this was the funniest thing I read all day. I guess Normans infesting this board isn't so bad, at least you're good for a laugh.
>>
>>26678434

Have you considered that you're schizophrenic?
>>
>>26678483
No, it was a diagnosis, and I don't have most schizophrenic symptoms.
>>
>>26678434
>constantly convinced people are trying to scam me
That's true, though. Normans are always trying to scam their way through life. If you're not scamming, you're getting scammed. We straight up live in a Darwinistic society and everyone only thinks in their own interest. It's not always money, but people are always expecting to get something out of you.
>>
>>26678548
Not what I mean, I mean that I am constantly suspicious that organizations that I interact with (universities, Churches, etc, etc.) don't even exist, and that they are elaborate schemes to specifically fool me, and that everyone else is in on these schemes. Rationally, I know it is absurd, but I constantly think this.
>>
>>26678596
But those are schemes meant to screw you. The only part you're wrong about is that they're not after you specifically, just anyone who they can coerce into falling for it. The people involved are all in on it, they're just too dumb to realize it.
>>
File: pepe63.png (14 KB, 492x475) Image search: [Google]
pepe63.png
14 KB, 492x475
>tfw schizoid, autistic, anxiety disorder, and major depression
>tfw the gubberment gives me neetbux every month
>tfw living with mommy and daddy so I can spend my neetbux however I want
>tfw new PC, new guitar, and new posters for my walls
>tfw saving up for a weeaboo vacation to Japan

Life is good. Vote for Trump.
>>
>>26678654
No, I mean as in, they actually don't exist. Like, they are not the actual entity they are claiming to be.
>>
>>26678750
Meh, that's a little crazy, but technically no organization really "exists". It's just a bunch of people claiming to be part of something someone else told them about.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.