[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you killed another person before? What was it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: W5YgCvQ.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
W5YgCvQ.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
Have any of you killed another person before? What was it like?

I grew up around gangs and most of my uncles and aunts on my dad's side were gang members. I never asked them what it was like out of both fear and respect.
>>
>>26676110
Gangs are a meme.
>>
I watched my cat die
And when I was a kid I accidentally stepped on my stepmother's dog and that led to problems that eventually killed her

Human killing is way out of my depth. I think it's way too romanticized, people forget how straight up messy and gross it is.
>>
I never killed anyone. I knew two guys who were murderers. One was an old white guy I met in prison, long hair and beard and a blue X tattood on his forehead. He killed 2 people and raped a girl. The other murderer I met was a mulatto drug dealer named Kirby.
>>
Yea bro killed so many people. Posting from my ipad in jail.
>>
A drunk guy was trying to kick in my door and screaming incoherently so I shot him through the door.
>>
>>26676110
a guy in the psych ward i was in said he had killed someone in prison and showed us all how to break peoples necks. pretty cool dude even if he kinda scared me. he was i n there because he slit his wrist down to the bone with a hunting knife and was addicted to heroin
>>
>>26676110
>out of fear and respect

You mean just fear. Fucking pussy, eat shit
>>
File: main_large-2-550x371.jpg (59 KB, 550x371) Image search: [Google]
main_large-2-550x371.jpg
59 KB, 550x371
>>26676168
Gonna post faggots from Hollywood, disgustingly romanticising hood culture with nice titties as a reward for having the most interesting answer itt so far.
>>
>>26676283
I don't enjoy getting into business of people I know. Besides, we're close enough to the point where they wouldn't kill me for it. I'm more scared of my perspective of them changing in a negative way.
>>
My little cousin and I accidentally killed someone when we went hunting out in the woods.
I was 13 and he was 12, we both had our own rifles and would go out into the woods to "adventure"
This one time we were out pretty late, around 5 or 6 right when the sun barely starts to set
I don't know what the fuck we were doing but we're playing like war or something pretending we were left out alone in the woods.
I don't know what we were thinking but we got really into it, maybe it was the atmosphere around us that made us act like it was really happening. We were pretty deep in and across abunch of brush we saw something walking back and forth covered by the bush. I told him it was the enemy and to aim, as soon as we were both ready I said fire and we both shot. It was such a rush, as soon as we shot I ran up yelling off the top of my lungs thinking I was am bushing the enemy camp, but when I got through the bush reality kicked in and I knew we had just did something really wrong. I started crying, thinking I was going to get in trouble but when I walked up to him he was still breathing but choking on his own blood, as soon as my cousin came up he started crying when he saw him on the ground. It was just a homeless man in a little shitty hobo camp deep in the woods but we still felt like we were in deepshit. We stood over him ad watched as he died. We probably stayed there speechless for a half hour until we started quietly walking back. We only talked about it once when we were older and both got drunk at a family party, he couldn't stop crying and said he gets nightmares.
We never heard anything else about it or saw anything in the news, for all I know he's still there rotting in the woods...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.