[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are fembots more promiscous than normal females? Are they more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455489617655.jpg (36 KB, 482x598) Image search: [Google]
1455489617655.jpg
36 KB, 482x598
Are fembots more promiscous than normal females?

Are they more perverted than normie females?
>>
>>26675935
>
The autistics ones, mostly no, many of them are cat-lady-tier self-isolation. The majority of them, who have BPD or Bipolar, yes.
>>
Name

Fuck off robot
>>
>>26676012
>The majority of them, who have BPD or Bipolar, yes.

Do you think it's common for them to mistake sex for emotional intimacy? Is this the reason they jump from dick to dick, basically whenever they feel lonely and want to be loved they get dicked for a short high?
>>
>>26676127
Well, they are emotionally intimate when sexually intimate, but they just aren't very stable and when they feel like getting close with someone they go 100% and then 150% and then it crashes with no survivors within 2 weeks to a month.

I don't think they confuse or mistake sex with emotional intimacy. It's more like they don't have much sense of emotional caution when they want something.
>>
>>26675935
I'm a dominatrix.
I had a sub for a long time, and I loved him way too much. He grew tired of being a sub and started asking me to stop being so controlling and dominant. We fought for years before we cut it off. I sill miss him to this day. Maybe I browse this board in hopes that one day I'll see him post. Maybe I'm just here for comfort that other people feel just as alone as I do.
I miss you R
>>
File: 07.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
07.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>26675935
>Are they more perverted than normie females?

Fembots aren't p-perverted op, they're are p-p-PURE girls!
>>
File: pepe19.png (137 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
pepe19.png
137 KB, 1631x1571
Fem"bots" have low self esteem. They'll hope on any dick willing to validate them. That's why they're more promiscuous than normal women.

Really they aren't all that different from us. Only thing is that women with low self esteem get taken to the cleaners by Chads while men with low self esteem are left out in the cold.
>>
>>26678182
Not all Fembots are roasties.
I hate regular sex with disgusting hairy men.
I would much rather peg some cute boy and let him lick my virgin hole.
>>
>>26678219
I know who you are. Pm me on skype, I need to tell you something.

Hints for knowing who I am: Almonds, panthers, penile asphyxiation.
>>
>>26678295
>Hints for knowing who I am: Almonds, panthers, penile asphyxiation.

Sounds like you're looking for a man and not a girl fagboy
>>
>>26678295
I don't know anyone like that, I'm sorry.
I wish someone had something important to tell me on skype.
Instead I'll just sit here emotionless, wishing I could somehow get my old sub back.
>>
They are normal females, aka worthless whores.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.