[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Fembot" >Fembots describe your idea boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Femalerobot.jpg (493 KB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
Femalerobot.jpg
493 KB, 1080x1600
>"Fembot"
>Fembots describe your idea boyfriend
>Fembots of r9k
FEMBOTS AREN'T A THING! WOMEN CAN'T BE A ROBOT! STOP FUCKING USING THAT WORD! THEY ARE ALL ROASTIES LOOKING TO COLLECT FUCKING BETA ORBITERS!

But seriously Newfags need to knock it off. Please. Lurk before you post. Or ask your everyday sage.
>>
Does it really even matter whether or not they can be robots? Why would anyone even want to be a robot?
>>
Only 10% of posters are worth responding to O.P. Ignore this influx of cancer.
>>
You contribute to the problem with this thread, niggerbrain.
Create the content you want to see.
Look through the catalog and bump decent threads.

There aren't any fembots, there are:
A:The trannies and trolls who pretend to be girls
B:The thirsty fags who pander to them
C: Salty niggers who see fit to take the bait and have a shrieking fit

YOU are a PIVOTAL point of the "fembot" trifecta.

Saged and hidden.
>>
>>26675729

Fembots are a thing now

Deal with it faggot
>>
>>26676680
>if you ignore them they'll go away!!
Tell that to David "6 millionth" sheckelberg.
>>
You want to say that women can't be robots just because they are women, no matter if they have exactly same problems like men? I'm female and robot, deal with it.
>>
File: 1456090599453.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1456090599453.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>26676805

Females have it easier in life which is a fact but that still doesn't mean that they can't be robots. However for a female to fail enough to become a robot means she's likely even worse than the average malebot.

I imagine a true fembot to be something like a super robot, a truly pathetic being.
>>
>>26677357
Don't make me laugh. Females have it way worse. Your talents don't get acknowledged, you got to fear rapists etc.
>>
Yeah but "being a robot" is the old type of newfag.

We're gentlemen here. Or Arcanine if you're a fag.
>>
>>26677357
Ok then...

This comment is original.
>>
>>26677404
>you got to fear rapists etc.

If you were a true robot you wouldn't have to fear rapists because you never leave the house and are too ugly to be considered for raping
>>
>>26677404
you got to fear rapists because you are desired. you are loved and you can have sex everytime you need. fuck off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>anime, cartoon and fictional girls can be equally as unwanted and lonely as guys despite being cute
>not the case in real life
fuck
>>
>>26677404
> female thinks life is hard
> because muh rapeeeee

Anyone can get raped senpai, but the handicaps given to women outweigh what little " benefits " men have. I guess I can state the typical relationship aspect. In this society men are told to run after women, to do everything for a woman, buy her things, pay for her dates, chivalry, E.t.c. all a woman has to to to get attention, love, and other things, is to state that shes available, people will hang around you just so you can love them, maybe give them sex, just because you're a woman. Even if you won't offer sex people will still want to hang around you just because you would seem to make a good friend, hense lots of people complaining about being "friendzoned " yet still dealing with the woman, people being beta orbiters, people allowing themselves to be cuckolded, white knights. And now with third wave feminism happening, wew laddy. If a male was alone, no one would flock to him, there's no innate charm that males have vs women. As a lonely women, men can look to you, females will also look to you (to join their social group or love or whatever). Even if you deny all their advancements it doesn't mean you don't get said advancements. Females have social advantages, weather you use them or not, they are still there, and that's why females can't be robots. Hopefully I didn't sperg out too much there, tried to make things concise
>>
File: tennis.jpg (44 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
tennis.jpg
44 KB, 960x720
>>26676805
No you aren't. Because I will be your boy friend. See? You can't be a robot because you will always be desired. I don't even care what you look like. A robot is desired by no one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.