[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl Story Cringe Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: [email protected] (27 KB, 370x524) Image search: [Google]
sexy-white-bra-bikini-set-jg-4031w-1205-28-JelitaGirl@4.jpg
27 KB, 370x524
Post your cringey stories robots
>be me
>haven't had a gf in a year and a half, really lonely at this point
>meet 8/10 qt through friend A
>start talking, she's pretty cool
>she acts like she really likes me, starts asking me to hang out and stuff
>I've been keeping it cool, no autistic spasms yet, but I make sure to come off as a weakling.
>while were getting some taco bell, she asks me "he anon I kind of like your friend B what's the best way to get at him?"
>instantly drop my spaghetti after playing cool so long
>she ends up going home with him.
>send her a message telling her to go fuck herself and not to talk to me after leading me on for weeks then fucking off with him.
Did I do the right thing?

Tell your stories, anons. Make me feel a little better.
>>
>>26675667
>*make sure NOT to come off as a weakling
>>
File: 1455539483793.jpg (172 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
1455539483793.jpg
172 KB, 500x606
>>26675667
You got used mate pure and simple.
>>
>>26675667
>what's the best way to get at him?
she asked me. as a good friend of her I
>instantly drop my spaghetti after playing cool so long
thanks to that
>she ends up going home with him.
I am really good at putting people together
>>
>>26676227
Yah, seems I have a demonic matchmaker that follows me around because this is the 3rd time.
>>
>>26676418
might be just the fact that you have A grade friends and it is as >>26675782 said. they just use you to get closer to your friends.
>>
sounds highschool af but i don't think you did the right thing. i think if you would have helped her it might have bumped your social status up a bit, or at least you could have hit that shit on the rebound.
>>
>>26676513
I don't fuck girls after my friends they can fuck girls after me if I'm done with then, but I'm not hitting something they already have.
>>26676470
I have no doubt in my mind that I am way better looking then friend B. If anything, friend A should have been the one to swoop it.
>>
You allowed your emotions to get the best of you. You should have approached the situation like a sociopath. You should have helped her out, while secretly undermining his success and making yourself appear greater than him. At the very least you could have kept her for networking and shit.
>>
>>26676690
>I have no doubt in my mind that I am way better looking then friend B. If anything, friend A should have been the one to swoop it.
then it might have been one of the woman tests and you failed big time. but I guess it doesn't really matter by now and you should forget about her.
>>
>>26676802
I'm not smart enough to pull stings like that, direct action is the only course of action I know.
>>
File: Howtosuicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg (108 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
Howtosuicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg
108 KB, 780x500
>3 years ago
>Penultimate year of secondary school (britfag)
>Have huge crush on qt3.14 8/10
>Dark blonde hair, big blue eyes, perfect teeth, freckles in all the right places.
>Someone you would describe as 'normie weird' (reddit-tier)
>Huge sperg so physically hid from her when she came close
>Savoured moments of brief conversation like a crack addict
>"Hey anon can I get past you?"
>"for you"
>"what?"
>Comes around to her birthday in mid February
>Think I'll be really thoughtful and get her something nice so she'll fall in love with me
>Have no fucking idea what to get because of aforementioned spaghetti situation
>"I know!"
>Decide it would be hilarious to get her a face mask of a TV show character that she had the same name as
>Buy it online few weeks before, eagerly wait until the day comes
>The day is here.
>She's sitting alone in the library after school
>No one else around except some Chads at the other end of the library
>She's reading something on her phone
>ActionTime.mp4
>I come up behind her and without saying anything, grab her head and put the face mask on her
>She screams and hits me in the stomach
>"h-h-happy birthday I hope y-y-you like my p-p-present"
>"WHAT THE FUCK ANON WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK"
>Realise I've accidentally made a huge paper cut down her forehead and left cheek
>Blood everywhere
>Some people at the end of the library see me and not the mask
>Assume I hit her
>Get chased by an actual horde of people out of school
>I run away and didn't come back for 3 weeks
>Ostracized and hated
>Qt doesn't even look at me anymore
>Everyone calls me zorro

still haunts me in my sleep
>>
>>26677615
>Zorro
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hope for your sake this isn't true.

If so, I feel for you mang.

Once I pushed a girl I liked. You know, regular flirty horseplay, but my sperg strength wasn't in check so she fell down and hit her head. This was in high school and everyone saw.

Still not sure how the fuck I shoved her like that hehe
>>
>>26677737
Think you replied to the wrong post
I'm less sperg now and have blocked every single person from my school online. I will never be zorro again :^)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.