[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why here still looks like a child? I'm a manlet with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
Why here still looks like a child?

I'm a manlet with a young face. barely facial hair growth.

>nobody takes me serious
>girls are often taller
>men tower over me and it makes me feel weak
>get asked for ID at 16+ things, I'm 23.
>>
i look like a meth addict
>>
Sorry Anon. As a 6'3 lanklet I know I had the opportunity to be great but wasted it. I wish there was something I could do to make it better for you.
>>
>>26675387
Do you lift.

If not, why not?

If I was tall I would lift so hard to be the strongest guy around.
I can lift all I want now but it doesn't matter.
>>
Same boat as you OP, how tall are you? I'm 5'4" or 5'5"
>>
When I shave I have that baby face thing going on, and look entirely unlike my actual ethnicity.

If I let my beard grow out though, people say I look like a constantly pissed off Arab.
>>
>>26675360

same, im 26 and people always think im kidding when i tell them.

Cant even grow a beard
>>
>>26675500
between 5'6 and 5'7
I feel normal in country's like Indonesia but at home in The Netherlands it feels awful. Average lad here is 6ft. Even more if you cut out the elderly and sandniggers.
>>
>33 years old
>6'2 lanklet
>Acne
>Facial hair of a 15 year old

Age is kicking in. I am transitioning from teenager to middle aged with literally nothing in between. I'm a worthless freak
>>
I used to be tallest kid in class for quite some time. then I ended up being only 5'9. at least I am taller than both of my grandfathers and father so it is something.
>>
5'7 here, active height is around 5'9 or 5'10.

How childlike I'm perceived is based on the height of whoever is standing near me.

Put me near a 6'2 lanklet and I'll pretty much look like a little boy. But up against someone who's like 5'2 turbo manlet, I'm a fucking giant.
>>
>>26675360
>31 years old
>hang out with 19 year old college kid, he thinks I'm around his age
>went to see Deadpool and had to show my ID to prove I was over 17.

I'm actually ok with it, the way I see it I have the rest of my life to look old and right now I am hanging out with a bunch of college kids who think I am their age.
>>
File: earles.jpg (27 KB, 450x274) Image search: [Google]
earles.jpg
27 KB, 450x274
>tfw 34 years old and playing teenager in shit tier tv show
>>
>>26675937
what the bloody hell is active height?
>>
I'm 24 and 6'4", but I'll probably get ID'd until I'm 30. A guy last week said he thought I looked 14.
>>
>>26676200
manlet compensating
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (40 KB, 630x500) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
40 KB, 630x500
>>26676200
>randys penis is 4 inches long, but randys adjusted penis size is 7 inches
>>
>>26676200
Oh, mine is about 5'9 or 5'10
>>
>>26676200
Active height is a temporary height increase of a few inches. Usually when you're well hydrated in the middle of the day and doing exercise. Some scientists say active height is more legitimate.
>>
>>26676487
lmao I thought it meant height with shoes on
>>
>start lifting at 18
>now 25, with broad shoulders and buff body
>still have tiny head with baby face
I look like circus freak, fuck you nature
>>
>>26675375
This.
>18
>look like early 20s drug addict
>girls are scared because I stutter and scratch my arms when nervous
>>
Never believed the manlet shit till recently.

I was watching a game show with my sister and they kept showing this guy and she was went on and on and about how hot he was. At the end of the show the guy goes and stands by the girl and they are the same size. She immediatly says hes ugly! I look at her at say why youve been saying how hot he was this whole time? She looks at me and says hes short.

Im a beta neet virgin loser so the only things I know comes from my 5'2 sister but if she hates short guys then damn the manlet meme is true.
>>
>20
>6'2
>140 lbs
>stressful childhood, abused, neglected, didn't develop properly due to lack of nutrition
>aging quickly due to stress, hairline is already receding
>look like a 16 year old and a 30 year old at the same time
>women are repulsed by my mere presence

kill me please
>>
I'm 18, 6'2", 192 pounds (Dropping to 180), planning to put on muscle once I finish losing, not lanky, no acne, decent facial construct and jawline. Get low BF%, add muscle, figure out a good haircut, and I'm pretty close to if not chad status.

I still belong here tho
>>
>>26677430
I also have no idea why I posted in the thread since I don't fit OP's bill

I wanted to brag that I'm not genetically boned I guess, I don't know, fuck you
>>
File: jason earles.jpg (90 KB, 494x594) Image search: [Google]
jason earles.jpg
90 KB, 494x594
>>26676133
>this man is now 38

What in the holy fucking Christ.
>>
>>26677631
Does he have the Andy Milonakis disorder where you don't age? Holy shit

Also Andy is 40 now jesus
>>
>>26675360
>tfw 5'4.6
Was i supposed to play sports or something?
>>
>>26675360
people say all the time I look like I'm 16. It's pretty much being short plus no beard plus rather good skin. I'm proud of it actually
>>
>>26675360
Same. I wish I could at least grow some fucking facial hair aside from a thin as fuck mustache and a goatee. I'd look several years older if I had some decent fucking facial hair, but nope.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.