[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to get your cock sucked by a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1339975713399.jpg (212 KB, 1280x958) Image search: [Google]
1339975713399.jpg
212 KB, 1280x958
What's it like to get your cock sucked by a girl?
>>
>>26675331
bags of sand m8

originelle Post
>>
>>26675331
Pretty much the same as getting your cock sucked by a guy. Mouths have no gender.
>>
Really warm
>>
>>26675331
better than sex
>>
The pleasure is mostly psychological, unless she's really good for some reason. Also most girls give very toothy blowjobs, but that's probably because my dick is kinda thick.
>>
>>26675331
Bags of sand mixed with salt and there's also pennies in it too
>>
It feels really great. It's warm and wet.
>>
But the most pleasurable thing is realizing that this girl you like is actually having her mouth wrapped around your dick.
>>
>>26675458

>tfw dick just that little too thick for gf's mouth

I feel teeth every time basically
>>
Not as great as you'd think. Especially if you have a bigger dick. It sounds nice, but you get fucking teeth marks and it actually kinda hurts if she's not very good.
>>
>>26675331
Probably, best thing in the world
>>
File: 0338 - rDCgKqU.jpg (23 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
0338 - rDCgKqU.jpg
23 KB, 317x432
>>26675331
like sticking your dick into a garbage disposal and seeing if it magically turns itself on or not
>>
Not THAT great actually, it gets very hyped. I recevied it about 4 or 5 times from a hooka and couldn't cum. Teeth weren't a problem but if she's not using her tongue it feels rather dissapointing
>>
A good blowjob is probably my favorite thing in the world. most of the time I get so turned on I pull my girlfiend up and start to fuck but blowing a load in her mouth is amazing
>>
Awful. 99% of women are shit at it because women in general hate having to do anything during sex.
>>
incredibly mediocre and not worth the effort
>>
>>26675331
It depends how good she is.

One girl was amazing at it, she would twirl her tongue around the tip and it felt better than sex.

Another girl would graze my cock with her teeth and it took forever for me to cum. I felt really bad for her because she was trying so hard to please me and she knew something was wrong.
>>
File: 1456068028549.jpg (26 KB, 343x380) Image search: [Google]
1456068028549.jpg
26 KB, 343x380
>tfw forever a small dicket half-man
>>
>>26675536
Nothing to do with dick size, everything to do with technique.
>>
Pretty amazing.

My fiancee does it for me multiple times a day.

Convinced her to start deep throating it so she can lose her gag reflux.

Can't wait to actually get the whole thing in her throat
>>
>>26675847
t. small-dicked faggot
>>
Am I weird for having irrational fear of blowjobs? The idea of putting your dick in the area surrounded by a set of teeth and basically entrusting one of your most precious organs to another human freaks me the fuck out
>>
>>26675810

being a dicklet means every BJ will be a super deepthroat
>>
why the fuck are you faggots even on this board? Just to brag?
>>
>>26675331
Warm, wet, kinda terrifying if they don't know what they're doing and it gets a bit toothy.
>>
>>26675331
Am I the only one who thinks bjs are overrated?? I like to plow and be dominant I only like really sloppy bjs
>>
>>26675331
she sucked at it.
>>
>>26675973

Doesn't change the fact that you are inferior.
>>
it's mainly psychological. If you got a nice looking dick and the girl has a cute face you'll enjoy it a lot more than if you had an ugly pencil dick and got sucked off by a toaster whore.
>>
>>26675774
how to give a blowjob pls not that i will ever see a dick irl?
>>
Depends on the girl, really. Ex was Japanese and hadn't done them before, so the combination of small mouth + lack of experience led to uncomfortable blowjobs. Other girls I've been with have been better, but honestly it's all just kind of meh unless both of you are really into it.
>>
>>26676600
Do that stupid fucking grapefruit technique shit, if they don't notice and start laughing it'll probably work fine.
>>
>>26676701
>that fucking grapefruit technique shit
oh god the noises
I can hear them
>>
I'll never know.
>>
Feels very good as long as she kind of knows what she's doing. Most girls will not be able to mouth more than half your shaft, and 90% will not be able to deep-throat whatsoever, so don't be disappointed if they say no. Sucking dick is hard.

That being said if you have a girlfriend you should get her to practice at it.
>>
>>26675331
It is one of the best things I've ever felt. Not only does it physically feel good having her take care of you with her lips, tongue, and throat. But the power trip you get when you slowly shove her head down to force her to take more of you inside her mouth, making her gag is exciting.

To me, it honestly felt better than pussy. Just because I get off more to watching a girl sucking my cock then riding it. Plus, watching her swallow it with a gulp is hnnng.
>>
>>26676716
An old girlfriend tried it on me and i lost my shit, it was so funny. Nobody should try that kind of thing when it's renowned for being incredibly retarded.
>>
>>26676752
can you train yourself to deepthroat?
>>
File: 1450359103305.jpg (322 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450359103305.jpg
322 KB, 1600x1200
>>26676096
hue hue hue
>stupid mute for not a very original comment
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.