[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs are so fucking normie I can't even handle it anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
Drugs are so fucking normie I can't even handle it anymore

Seriously, how could you sit there, smiling like a cuck as your brain gets molested by chemicals?
>>
>>26675023
why do you compare yourself to others, OP? Compare you to you from any point in the past instead and you'll improve and feel better about yourself.

tl;dr focus on yourself
>>
I have adhd so I naturally need dopamine I eat small doses of edibles to keep me in normie world
>>
when ur brain doesnt work u seek out the tools
>>
Since this is a drug thread, I'll post my question.

The Anarchist's Cookbook says you can get high on nalline. Is this true? Any side effects I should worry about?
>>
>>26675023
>trying to rationalize having fun and feeling amazing
see shit like this is why you're a virgin who can't even approach a stranger
>>
File: lol.png (148 KB, 553x413) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
148 KB, 553x413
cuz it feels good man.
>>
>>26675023
i think it depends how you use the drugs. i never used drugs, but i hear a lot of people who use drugs to get more creative, to loosen up. so if you use drugs just to enhance your abilities, like a tool, it should be okay i guess. if you just use them to escape reality, cope with depression or just for decadent fun then you are probably doing it wrong.
>>
>>26675703
Fuck off you are the worst tripfag, edgy faggot.
>>
>>26675635
that's a terrible idea

it's a MOR antagonist and a KOR agonist, that would probably be very unpleasent
>>
>>26675406
I can smell the extreme loneliness from over here
>>
>>26675862
i thought thats exactly what people want, hence the invention of speedball or whatever that combo is named
>>
>>26675928
no

MOR is what gives opiates their desirable characteristics through the GABA-dopamine signal cascade (euphoria, sedation)
KOR is the receptor that things like salvia work on, it can cause hallucinations and dysphoria. Not very pleasant at all

Speedballs are usually composed of a dopaminergic stimulant like cocaine with an opiate (usually a potent MOR agonist like heroin), they increase dopamine levels to a very large extent, while lowering the anxiogenic effects of stimulants.
>>
>be me
>20 yo, studying chemistry
>get into weed
>start smoking everynight
>2 months passes
>i leave my house just to get food and weed, I'm dirty af, my house is a mess, my health was poor cause of my diet based on ice cream, milk and cereals, fast food and soda
>quit weed
>my GPA is now 3.9 in a top 20 university, I'm engaged and I'm currently writing my doctorate thesis

Drugs are literally the best way to become autistic.
>>
They're less normie now than they've ever been. Every drug both legal and illegal can be bought over the internet and shipped to your door with 0 social interaction required. It's spawned a new breed of addict, the shutin who eats research chems like candy and ends up in rehab with all the sociopathic dope fiends who've been to jail and has a miserable time.
>>
>>26676184
>this is a guy who hasn't tried stimulants

Come back to me when you've used Adderall.
>>
>>26676184
Some pretty amazing achievements you've got there...makes me wonder what you're doing here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.