[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS NOBODY EVER FUCKING ANGRY ON THIS BOARD ANYMORE CHAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x960
WHY IS NOBODY EVER FUCKING ANGRY ON THIS BOARD ANYMORE

CHAD IS OUT THERE FUCKING YOUR WOMEN, YOUR SISTERS, AND YOUR MOTHERS

HE NEEDS TO PAY IMMEDIATELY
>>
File: the epic.jpg (13 KB, 270x382) Image search: [Google]
the epic.jpg
13 KB, 270x382
I'm mad. Mad about hedonists
>>
>>26674887
They're not my women. They are used thrash to me. Not worthy enough for me to respect.
>>
Anger uses a lot of energy
I'm older and more beaten down now and really just tired and sad and want to be left alone
>>
Because they have forgotten.
>>
I'm burned out anon
>>
>>26674887
what a stupid fucking diagram
>>
File: 1441298146278.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1441298146278.gif
999 KB, 250x251
because it doesn't really matter desu
I like the apathy zeitgeist anyway
It's nice and relaxed here
Like I'm nestled in the cozy void
>>
Anger is a sign of fighting.

This board's residence have long since given up. Lying prone waiting for someone to finish them off.
>>
File: 1401796515887.png (186 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1401796515887.png
186 KB, 400x396
>CHAD IS OUT THERE FUCKING YOUR WOMEN
My oneitis has been dating a fat neckbeard for the past 3 years tho ;_;
>>
File: tumblr_mynf9q8dfO1t2tr8ko1_500.gif (765 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mynf9q8dfO1t2tr8ko1_500.gif
765 KB, 500x269
>>26674887
>he thinks I'm not mad
I'm mad at your stupid fucking chart
I'm mad at all of the privileged, sheltered, whiny little cunts overpopulating this board who have no legitimate problems and will not shut the fuck up about their extremely flawed perspective of the world
I'm mad that even though I'm capable of working a job full-time, renting a house, owning a car, paying the bills, doing my taxes, having a healthy relationship with someone who loves me, maintaining good relations with my family and making myself look good in front of other people, I still cannot fix my mental illness, sexual problems or economic issues
I am fucking furious that it has taken me nearly a decade longer to get to this point than it should have thanks to my hideously abusive monsters of parents
I am fucking BESIDE MYSELF that my little brother killed himself when he was only 19 because he felt so trapped by my parents and the hole he dug to try and get away from them and his own mental illness that he thought that was the only answer (and I'm just as fucking pissed that if I was in his position, I probably would have done the same thing)
I am horrified that I have developed severe tremors from some of my medication and that I will have to take meds for the rest of my life to combat it, and that even while taking those meds I can no longer draw or play the violin like I could with steady hands
I hate the awful mommy and daddy issues that I have, I hate my parents, I hate normies, I hate stacies, I hate chads, I hate robots, I hate myself, I hate that my sister only calls me once a year, I hate traffic, I hate dental problems, I hate sleep apnea and night terrors and paraphilias and run on sentences, I hate how long this post is, I hate how much energy I waste hating everyone and everything
but most of all I hate you, OP, for reminding me of all of this and putting me in an even worse fucking mood than I'm usually in
go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1453086914841.jpg (76 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1453086914841.jpg
76 KB, 720x960
>>26674887
Fuck those bitches mane.
>>
File: Jpersonshunt1 (12).jpg (414 KB, 825x1275) Image search: [Google]
Jpersonshunt1 (12).jpg
414 KB, 825x1275
>>26675190
Don't tell women that, you'll never get laid.
>>
File: burning feel.gif (436 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
burning feel.gif
436 KB, 372x500
>>26675239
yeah, that one kinda hits home
>>
>>26675333
Oh god iktf

I tried to improve myself, tried to become the kind of man women want to date, then my oneitis starts dating an obese neckbeard who believes in spiritual energy and wears a bleach (anime) t-shirt everywhere.

Just b yourself though
>>
>>26674887
My woman's too young to be fucked.
And she's not real.
>>
IM FUCKING MAD GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>26675239
Anger fuels itself. You know, "Violence begets violence." Once the fuse is lit, there can only be one true result.

>D E T O N A T I O N
>>
Pic related? I've ascended anger and most other feelings by numbing myself through continuous use of RCs and LSD/Shrooms
>>
THIS BUMP IS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL
AND ANGRY
FUCK THE ROBOT
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.