[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This ended up becoming the face of r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>This ended up becoming the face of r9k
>>
One of the ugliest motherfuckers ever
>>
>>26674813
Hence him being the face of /r9k/.

did you need to make that redundant post you fucking normalcunt?
>>
>>26674813
Eggman or his friend/gf?
>>
This is not even funny anymore, I mean, I'd accept it if his gf was fat and ugly as him, but... that girl, judging from that pic, might even be somewhat hot.
>>
>>26674853
Eggman obviously. How can a woman be a motherfucker?
>>
>>26674880
It's Daisy Ridley
>>
>>26674939
Are you kidding me, m80?
>>
I take him as proof that pretty much anyone can get laid if they are social enough. Then again I'm a basement dweller so w/e.
>>
>>26674813
Eggman is pretty average IMHO. I've seen uglier. A lot uglier. Eggman just seems like one of those stoner guys in high school that hung out with other stoners, goths and ghetto kids and had similar girls
>>
His name was Mills Wood.
His name was Mills Wood.
His name was Mills Wood.
>>
>>26675063
Thank you. Now I can Death Note him.
>>
>>26674976
Nah mate, its her, he's literally fucking the star wars girl
>>
damn even eggman got a girlfriend.

It's all been a meme. I must be the eggman...

oh god. so much responsibility. so little time to be so unpretty.
>>
>>26675088
Not if I Death Note you first, Collin Davidson
>>
>>26674802
the more i see him the better he looks
now he's handsome
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.