[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your future gf/wife is doing this with some other guy right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: wewewew.jpg (4 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
wewewew.jpg
4 KB, 250x187
>your future gf/wife is doing this with some other guy right now
>>
>2016
>even considering any form of relationship, let alone marriage
Get a load of this cuck.
>>
>>26673893

It's 11AM on a Monday. That bitch had better be in class or at work right now.
>>
What is future gf/wife?
>>
I know I did that to a guys wife cause one of my exes has gotten married.

She was awful at sex so I feel bad for the guy.
>>
>future gf/wife
Good joke
>>
>>26673893
If it bothers you so much, maybe you should be doing it with your future ex right now, too.
>>
>>26673893
What kind of faggot thinks about this shit?
>>
File: 4564763473.png (525 KB, 670x530) Image search: [Google]
4564763473.png
525 KB, 670x530
>future gf/wife

Get a load of this cuck.
>>
>>26673893
>not even webm
0/10, shit thread OP

also
>future
top kek, nobody have a future here
>>
>>26673893
I'm already dating my future wife.
>>
>>26674043
webm was 3 mb, limit is 2. blame the fucking board.

>nobody "has"
>>
>>26673968
i am but the fact that she loved others before me is already too much for my beta brain, she might aswell go out and fuck strangers rn, couldn't make me more of a cuck.
>>
>>26673893
if my future gf is going to have an ass like that I'm not going to give a fuck
>>
marriage seems like the most worthless endeavor in this modern society where even a wagecuck can be considered middle class, there's no need to stick together anymore since poverty isn't as rampant in 1st world countries as in the many shit holes around the world with no clean water.
>>
>>26673893
>future
I'm headed towards a grave.
>>
File: 1455562938606.jpg (62 KB, 570x397) Image search: [Google]
1455562938606.jpg
62 KB, 570x397
>>26673893
>future
>gf
>wife
>any combination of the above
>>
>>26673893
No she isn't shes sitting right next to me.
>>
>>26674125
There are things that could and indeed have bothered me when it comes to the sexual past of girls. But having sex in a serious relationship or having been in love with someone else is not one of them. I simply can't follow you here.
>>
>>26675216
i want that all for myself. i don't want her to share that same intimacy with some other guy. not even in the past. it's retarded, i know.
>>
You mean my ex-gf is doing that with her future husband right now
>>
>>26676037
This. This one chick cheated on her bf with me and he took her back. What an idiot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.