[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dont eat ramen everyday, it will fuck your shit up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: ramen.jpg (30 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
30 KB, 320x240
Dont eat ramen everyday, it will fuck your shit up
>>
File: 200_s.gif (55 KB, 372x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
55 KB, 372x200
A man can't live on carbohydrates alone
>>
Its generally pretty unhealthy for you.

Even my japanese animes admit to that.
>>
>>26673914
Not to mention the lack of vitamins and minerals. And exorbitant sodium levels.
>>
What are you trying to tell me? I KNOW I SHOULDN'T EAT RAMEN EVERY DAY!!! I'M TRYING NOT TO WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
>>
I live on ramen and beer
Sometimes tofu and beans

It's a gr8 life
>>
>>26674541
Enjoy dying by cardiovascular disease by 30 kek
>>
I don't plan on living long anyway.
>>
>>26674541
Why eat something that kills you
>>
>>26675349
Because death is inevitable

>>26675224
Enjoy living a long, pointless life and finally dying when you're an old man or in a car accident or whatever it is that kills healthy people
>>
>>26675280
/thread
This comment is not originaliebru ndbddb
>>
>>26673861

Ramen is fine if you use low sodium vegetable broth instead of water+flavor packets. Put some pieces of meat like chicken in it and some frozen peas and carrots so it's not just noodles. It can be a decent meal if you want it to be.
>>
>>26675349
everything kills you
>>
>>26675349
Because, anon, it will make you stronger
>>
>>26673861
If I don't use the sauce packet am I safe from sodium problems?
>>
>mfw I'm on a potassium sparing diuretic so sodium doesn't scare me
>>
>>26673861
>The noodles taste too good to quit
>My stomach is a fucking bottomless pit
>DEPRIVE ME OF NOODLES AND ILL GO INTO A FIT
>>
I found a trick, i use 1/4 of the seasoning packet and it tastes the same.
>>
The "I hate my job but keep working it anyway and I want it all to end" lunch break:
Large cup of instant ramen
1-2 Cups of coffee (generic store brand)
Assorted fun size candies that your coworkers left out
>>
>>26673861
I don't eat ramen, but what's wrong with it?
>>
>>26676669
lots of sodium
addictively delicious
no nutrients
literally just block of carbs, kinda calorie dense imo in that it isn't very filling but has a lot of energy
epitome of young adult who can't cook loser food
>>
>>26676765
All right, thanks for the info.

I kinda want to try it, but on the other hand, I'd rather not tread the path of horrible weight gain and early death.
>>
>>26676855
you can always go out and get real ramen at one of those ramen restaurants
it's way better, apparently
>>
File: 1449445376635.gif (2 MB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
1449445376635.gif
2 MB, 245x187
>>26675280
>>26675591
This is the epitome of idiocy and immaturity I see from people. Whether it's food, cigarettes, or some other drug or vice. "Have to die from something!" "I don't plan on living long anyway." etc. It isn't that these things will kill you excessively early. They CAN, but there are many people who live unhealthy lives and make into 60s, 70s or even 80s.

What it DOES do, though. is make you miserable. So that the time you get to late middle age or early old age you're panting, out of breat, failing bones, propped up with a pacemaker or something like that. Basically shuffling miserably. Modern healthcare can keep a lot of people alive, but it won't keep you feeling well. If you choose to die the lengthy, agonizing, death free of dignity that comes from poor lifestyle choices then so be it. I'd prefer to age more gracefully so that when I'm old I'm not bound to a walker or a respirator or some other horrid things.

Besides, don't you want to live to have your virtual waifu?
>>
File: 1557406899979.jpg (84 KB, 636x720) Image search: [Google]
1557406899979.jpg
84 KB, 636x720
>>26673861
>>26673914
>>26673927
Huh

I never knew that

Thx for the heads up anons
>>
>>26673861
>can't cook maruchan in the microwave
what's the point of cup noodles if I can't make them the lazy way?
>>
>>26677173
Ramen doesn't do that. One pot is usually 300 calories, about 3 slices of bread.

If you have 500 calories for breakfast, 1000 for lunch and 1000 for dinner and decide to be a lazy cunt and only have 1 pot noodle for lunch, you are essentially down 700 calories.

Only if you are some retard who never eats fruit or vegetables and skips leg day are you in any real trouble.
>>
Anyone ever get the runs after eating ramen?
When I was younger and loved eating cup noodle soup I would get some serious watery diarrhea afterwards.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.