[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to go to college for the first time in my life in 3 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1401332314940.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1401332314940.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
I have to go to college for the first time in my life in 3 hours for orientation.
Hold me robots, I'm scared
>>
>>26673577
kek

be sure to make no friends
>>
>>26673611
Of course I won't talk to anybody.
I will brought a book too so I don't look approachable
>>
>>26673577
Brace yourself for icebreaker games, OP.
>>
>>26674042
If they make me do an introduction of myself I will scream.
It would be a memorable introduction too
>>
>>26674025
And then you wonder why you don't have any friends
>>
>>26674165
But I don't wonder, I know why.
Why do you think that worries me?
>>
>>26674190
college without any friends will make you even more depressed
>>
>>26674369
But I'm not depressed, I'm just nervous that I will have to spend 6+ hours with other people.
Seriously dude, you're making a lot of assumptions
>>
>>26674450
Better be nervous
>>
>>26674150
Every class on the first day opens with introductions, you probably have to talk to the people around you or to the class
Godspeed anon
>>
>>26673577
orientation is fucking awful dude
I didn't go to college to makes friends I came to get your shitty degree so I cant get a shitty job and live my shitty life
>>
>>26674909
Worst thing if that it's obligatory, if I don't go I can't enter.
I would totally pass on it if I could.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.