[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all girls attention seekers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: DSC01199smaller.jpg (449 KB, 1731x1280) Image search: [Google]
DSC01199smaller.jpg
449 KB, 1731x1280
Why do the most innocent looking grills who look like they're angels waiting for Jesus to tell them their nightly story are in fact major whores? Are there any true innocence in women these days?
>inb4 hurr durr western society white women sux
traditional girls are no better tbfh if youve really met one you would know.
anyway: TL;DR: why are girls so keen on attracting attention?
>>
all women are attention seekers, and all women are gold diggers

the "good" ones just hide it better
>>
bumping shamelessly not cp this chick is 21 yrs old
>>
>>26673508

fetal alcohol syndrome face
>>
>>26673502
im asking why they do that, not self-fabricated misogynistic "facts". by your logic, all men are sex-driven pigs
>>
>>26673553
The more male attention they get, more options to procreate they get and they can choose the best genes to perpetuate the species. Don't complain (or complain), this mechanism is probably the one of the reasons we exist today
>>
>>26673553
>im asking why they do that
Because they're women, what other reasoning do you need?
>>
Biology. Men have to display their fitness, worth, and ability to make sure your kid doesn't die of sickness or invaders. Women have to display their values of being healthy to bare child, and overall health and looks. Biologically looks/attention are really the only way for women to get a mate.
>>
File: tumblr_nom9r5N1GK1tkq3wdo1_540.jpg (83 KB, 540x377) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nom9r5N1GK1tkq3wdo1_540.jpg
83 KB, 540x377
i don't care about this thread but here's the girl nude
>>
>>26674749
ok so apparently this is fake. shame
>>
>>26674749
>>26674808
>he's so new that he doesn't know this is fake shit before posting

topkek

good luck figuring out that one Charlie trap as well in the mean time.
>>
They don't want your attention, they want chads.
>>
>>26673473
please, her name? or more photos? does she have photos in leather?
>>
All people are attention seekers. Get over it. We learn language, form societies, create art, and try to live as long as possible with one fucking purpose - to manifest our self onto outside reality.
>>
Modern women are m8

Every action they take is for attention
>>
>>26673473

To an extent yes. Naturally those with better prospects of success or past success partake in it more. It's a self-reinforcing behavior.

Your making the implication that all attention seeking women are sluts. Many do it simply for reinforcement or validation.

In terms of women it seems forgivable. Especially when it's passive. If you could expect to get attention by dressing nice and posting sexy pics on instagram you'd probably do it as well.

"Traditional" girls seek attention as well. It's just less viable now because the structures through which they'd traditionally get attention are eroded. Arranged relationships and relationships with tangible material benefits are hardly a thing anymore. Relationships are far more arbitrary and disposable. They're mostly for companionship.

Because relationships are mostly arbitrary they're reduced from "get what you need" to "get what you want". That narrows down the criteria quite a bit and increases competition.

There's tons of reasons girls seek attention fairly aggressively now. Some are internal as I said, such as validation. Others are external, as in they're in direct competition with each other.
>>
>>26676240
this is my first time seeing the girl pal. i had to use the reverse search to even find her. just trying to do a good deed for robots everywhere
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.