[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys feel about selfies? I'm one of those people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 278.jpg (44 KB, 470x684) Image search: [Google]
278.jpg
44 KB, 470x684
How do you guys feel about selfies? I'm one of those people that tries to do there best with fashion so I enjoy them. Do you guys ever take any?
>>
if you take a selfie with any face expressions apart from smiling and plain, you are cancer. Also taking excessive amounts of them makes you more of a normalfag. and yes, I take them once in a while
>>
>>26673209
the stupidest shit since smartphones
>>
File: p00.jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
p00.jpg
8 KB, 235x214
>>26673209

Selfies are normie cancer.
Don't take these, stay out of this disgusting habit.
>>
I hate looking at my own mug, so no. In fact I hate photographs that include me in any way.
>>
Yeah they're cool but I usually look like shit on them cause somehow the front camera of my cellphone fucks my face up. I produce better photos with the back camera even if I can't see what I'm doing.
>>
I get forced into selfies and have to pull a smile then get pissed later.

I never do them, and i even hate the term 'selfie' i mean you seriously can't just say you're gonna take a picture of yourself?
>>
File: 1453648518655.png (1 MB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453648518655.png
1 MB, 1024x1280
I like to look at 2D selfies and pretend qt girls sent them to me.
>>
Do you guys think there will be a point in history where society will look back on selfies and recognize how incredibly self absorbed and narcissistic it is.
>>
File: fujoshi.jpg (161 KB, 856x1050) Image search: [Google]
fujoshi.jpg
161 KB, 856x1050
this is the last selfie i took

i hope this can explain why i dont take too many of them OP
>>
I always take my selfie stick with me when I leave my cave.
>>
>>26673340
Western Society already knows it's narcissistic as fuck already m8.
>>
fuck selfies and fuck pictures

i hate having my picture taken. i don't want my fucking face on kikebook.
>>
>>26673344

awesome hairdo tho bro
>>
>>26673340
What is so wrong about taking a picture of yourself?
It's society that is incredibly narcissistic, but selfies themselves have nothing wrong.
>>
I don't understand how people can take selfies, even post them online. How can they think themselves important enough to ever do that
>>
>>26673444
It's the other way around, I think. People don't care about the importance of things, they just do it for fun.
>>
>>26673470
>they do it just for fun

No, every woman i know does a selfie because it's "REALLY IMPORTANT"
>>
File: 1453176811758.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1453176811758.png
364 KB, 564x1086
One of the most normie things that exist. If you take them there's a big chance you don't belong here
If you post them on social networks you literally don't belong here.
>please take a look at my face and tell me how cool I look
>please give me your validation, my cyber ego must be fed
>shower me with likes so I don't feel like the vapid retard I am
Normies out.
>>
>>26673209
Selfies have absolutely nothing to do with fashion they're just a social thing. You're probably not special or unique enough to look as a form of art all by your own.

That being said, post one.
>>
i took a selfie with a girl the other night
it was cool i guess
>>
>>26673493
Dude women are women. They have the mind of a retarded child in the body of an adult. They exist just so they can get fucked and that's why selfies are important. So other people can see they're hot and fuck them.
>>
>>26673582
Or, you know, people like to take pictures of themselves in enjoyable or otherwise memorable moments of their lives. I know that can be hard to understand for someone who experiences neither of those things, but you're just being bitter.
>>
>>26673606
my hair was acting like a hedgehog
>>
>>26673852
pffffffffffft

ba hahahahahaha
>>
>>26673852

pls stop

I'm dying
>>
>>26674053
I have more cancer from where that came from
>>
File: wolf.jpg (99 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
99 KB, 550x550
I hate my face and I hate seeing pictures of myself. I cringe when I open up my wallet and have to see my license. The fact that people take hundreds of pictures of themselves daily is crazy, I wish I could borrow some of that confidence.
>>
>>26674180
just tell yourself "I am kim kardashians goals"
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.