[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here lives off of their parents or with their parents? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 49816991_p0.jpg (297 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
49816991_p0.jpg
297 KB, 800x1000
Who here lives off of their parents or with their parents? What age are you?
>>
Me and i'm already 22. Sucks but i was depressed for a long time and wasn't able to go to school due to bullying
I lost so much time and i'm not sure if i'm gonna be able to work a normal job one day
>>
I'm 32. I mostly live with my folks because I work like 20 minutes from their house, and it is better for all of us for me to just split bills and shit with them.

Mind you, I have an actual career and shit. I could live elsewhere, but there really isn't a reason for me to do so. It's not like I'm a minimum wage fag.
>>
>>26673070
24 I live with not off my mom.

I pay for not of the shit so I don't deal with complaints or threat s to kick me out.

This house will be mine soon enough
>>
>>26673070
I live with them and I'm 21, but I work with my dad.
>>
19, They pay for college, rent, insurance, phone, and living expenses.
>>
22, but I have a job and I should be out by May-June. Besides, my mom enjoys the company.
>>
26 no job no car not a single dollar to my name
>>
>>26673070
Almost 25.
I go to university, but it is like 15 minutes away from our home, so I never had a need to move out.
I thought I would at some point find a friend in uni and move together with him, but this didn't happen and so I am still at home.
Moving out is literally the only thing that I want in live. I am sick of living with my parents tbqh. But I doubt I will be able to find a job to support myself.
>>

I have a job that's a ten minute drive away and I also buy all my own groceries/personal items. My mom still does all the laundry but if they ask me to do anything when I'm at home I don't mind. It can be aggravating sometimes (my dad is a massive alcoholic and has bpd) but for me the convenience and low-cost make it worth dealing with.
>>
>all these workerbeecucks
lmao
>>
I'm married and still living with my mom. I'm 22.
>>
>>26673070
22 years old and living with my parents. Never had a job, went to community college for a few months when I was 20.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.