[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weirdest Things About Your Body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (44 KB, 179x321) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44 KB, 179x321
My dick looks like this. My urethra is on my shaft and looks like a fucking vagina. It's absolute hell.
>>
>>26672959
you're literally hitler
>>
>>26672959
Become a trap
Original
>>
>>26673013
I know, I was in the thread. His condition was lower down the shaft, though.
>>
Hypospadias. It's a birth defect that can be corrected with surgery.
>>
>>26673035
Yeah, I know. I've been looking into getting the surgery since it's started bothering me a lot lately. I'm in canada, so do you think it would be covered by the whole free healthcare thing?

I guess I could ask my parents (neet0 but it'd be really, really awkward.
>>
my bodies pretty much completely normal, how about something gross instead? i have these cysts in both my ear lobes that haven't gone away in like 5 years. i have to pop them like once a month and drain them. the white shit that comes out smells so bad.

i'd go to the doctor but i'm broke and i already know they're going to have to cut open my ears and remove the sac of pus, that's probably going to cost a couple thousand dollars.
>>
>>26673076
I have a huge cyst on my arm, I can literally move it under my skin, it's incredibly painful, though. Never popped it. Is it painful to do? What do you use?
>>
>>26673085
i just use my fingers and eventually the pus pushes through the skin

you probably have a sebaceous cyst. the bigger ones you can't just pop them, the only way to really get them out is to cut them open (don't do it)
>>
>>26673126
It's like a fucking shell. I saw a guy on youtube literally hammer a nail into it and it popped fine, but I personally don't want to do that kek.
>>
>>26673063
No you will have to pay a percentage.

Works the same here in sweden.

But still, it will probably be 90% cheaper than it would for any americuck

Also, my condolences senpai
>>
>>26673167
Yeah I have no money, so it's going to be incredibly awkward. Better than having a weirdass penis. I'm still trying to think of how uncomfortable it will be to piss after surgery...

So how do you know about hyposapadias, anyway?
>>
>>26673085
I havae one on my asscheek, looks like my ass has an ass.
>>
>>26673438
that's sort of kekish
>>
>>26672959
I have a pretty dark birth mark on my abdomen. Just like a little patch of horrible dark skin.
Never took my shirt off ever.
>>
>>26673811
fuck, ever had a female see it?
>>
A doctor once told me that my intestines are arranged in a strange way he's never seen before

That's about it
>>
>>26673945
does it cause any issues?
>>
>>26673837
Outside of my family, no, no many anyway.
My arse hole mates used to tell girls about it then they would force me to show them and they'd all laugh.
Luckily its quite small so at least i'm not a total freak.
>>
>>26673998
wait, you can see? You mean your asshole is fucked up?
>>
>>26674022
I have no idea what your trying to say.
>>
>>26674144
well you said your friends forced you to show people. That would mean it's like..a visible thing. I thought you meant it was just something you can see on xray or something.
>>
I have five wisdom teeth and another weird bony mass in my lower jaw.
>>
my thumb could never touch the pinkie i was born with one kidney
>>
>>26674171
Dude its a birth mark. It on my skin. Visible for all to see if i'm naked.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.