[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why white Women destroy Nations and Civilization.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 26
File: 221.jpg (252 KB, 560x680) Image search: [Google]
221.jpg
252 KB, 560x680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Do you agree with this video?
>>
>>26672726
>Do you agree with this video?
Do I agree with facts? Usually, yeah.
>>
Yes. Anyone who viewed the old women-hate threads (do you guys even still have these, haven't been here in months) already knows this.
>>
>>26672726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1imXIDBOdo
>>
File: 1455540901856.jpg (293 KB, 1024x1286) Image search: [Google]
1455540901856.jpg
293 KB, 1024x1286
>>26672726
Muslims were right all along
>That feeling when no qt to brainwash into ignoring her biological imperatives to save our civilization
Feels bad man
>>
This is why those of us that were raised by single moms need to die.
>>
File: bridgefrog.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
bridgefrog.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>26672726
there are some things missing in the video:
it is us men who are the responsible that women are stupid, childish and dont need to think about responsibility; because we men want them to stay that way: young, cute, innocent.

men are not responsible for being liberal and left,
because the video leaves out the fact that women can use sexual availibility to blackmail men. all those liberal men have been coaxed into being left because of their hope to get pussy if they conform.

also the video misses the important fact that today, especially europe, women can abort pregnancies and use birth control. which mean, yes they might be having lots of sex with aplhas and foreigners, but ultimately might not bear their child, instead they will still choose a stable beta man of the same genepool mayority of the time.

what i think what the video is missing is the fact that countries like china suddenly dropped the one-child policy. what we can see is truly a race war in the making where every race tries to have the highest population and the highest military budget when the moment comes that we need to wage war over limited ressources,
and the guilt tripped white race will not be prepared because of their dominance in the past. it is our own history that will kill us and hand the planet over to the asians, since they are the only race who have both the numbers, the technology and the cohesion.
>>
>>26672726
this video is the true blackpill, not that superior male bullshit eggman talked about
>>
>>26672726
>"Women have no in-group loyalty
Stopped.
The moron making this confuses
>"my personal White upper middle class HS experience"
with '>"Reality"
>>
>>26673506
when you think about it, islamic countries are really the only country with true female oppression

how about a world where men and women don't try to be superior to one another and be kind to each other. i'd rather be equal than have women be superior to me
>>
>>26672726
At some point we have to report this shit for advertising. This is getting to eggman levels and hes a fucking faggot.
>>
>>26672726
You've been spamming this video for the past week on various boards

fuck off
>>
>>26672726
>"men are special snowflakes"
>"women love to be raped"
this is bait straight out of reddit.com/r/theredpill and counter-productive for the purposes of unfucking society's shit
>>
>>26673997
its true tought, as history shows us and is mentioned in the video. men where very rarely allowed to assimilate into the winner tribe, they where all executed as traitors by either side, while women simply assimilate into the winning tribe. but i might be confusing in-group with in-tribe?
>>
>>26673004
This desu family

Always trust facts
>>
>>26674224
i have experience in this matter and what he says is true, science confirms this. what he kind of fails to explain is he only says fantasy is not reality. the real difference is that in a womens rape fantasy is that SHE IS IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES. meaning, she has a way (like a save word or sign) to make you stop. in a real rape she wouldnt, thus feel the terror of being completely helpless. he should have dne more research on that i agree.
>>
>>26673997
Why did you stopped? He provided examples immediately.
>>
>>26674224
>>"women love to be raped"
There is actually a difference between rape fantasy and roleplay and actually being raped
>>
Extend it to women in general and not just white women.

They do the most damage, yeah but let's be real.
>>
>>26673056
No we only have memes threads and fodder for r/4chan
>>
>>2667350
Is that supposed to be the same girl? I can't tell.
>>
It should also note that simultaneously men will feel underserved/ disenfranchised and stop contributing to society. It has already happened in Japan.

And I think any individual who is heavily involved/ fits into any of these negative roles (men or women) are retards.
>>
>>26672726

It actually makes a lot of sense and it seems like he's done the research and digging to back it up.

So robots, what are some patriarchal societies we can move to where the women aren't whore?
>>
>>26674572
Yeah im sure you want to be that 40 year old jap chain smoking with no one to love him because he's just a cog. Sure you have a 50k a year job, Women can do better in jap so you know you will die alone of cancer in your one room apartment.

all the herbivores in japan just see the ending and are choosing happiness with whatever they can get.
>>
>>26674612
Islamic countries where women are executed for adultery. And being raped.
>>
File: 1454000050389.png (91 KB, 504x266) Image search: [Google]
1454000050389.png
91 KB, 504x266
>white women

original blocks senpai ~~ kawaii
>>
>>26673950
>it is us men who are the responsible that women are stupid

Actually it's this attitude, completely and utterly absolving adult women of all responsibility for their choices ever while still having the exact same rights as men, which is far, far worse.

If women need men to "lead" them then fine: we return back to Roman law where she has the diminished legal status of a child. You cannot have it both ways.
>>
He's wrong or exaggerating about everything he brings up.
>>
>>26674224

Women do actually have insane rape fantasies, though.

t. Ex tumblr user.
>>
File: ok.jpg (26 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
26 KB, 375x305
I think the "men need to lead" thing is retarded, but the whole monogamous relationship structure needs to be upheld.

So really, it's not that women are too stupid to do anything, but that once they start sleeping with men on a whim (Same could be said for men sleeping with lots of women) then you'll start seeing this disintegration of society.

So instead of creating a false dichotomy of MEN VS WOMEN it's a point against the whole "anti-slut shaming" and "sexual liberation" of women.

I think there's two extremes. The muslim/ completely repressed women rights, and the opposite being that 20/80 thing.
>>
>>26674832
Women don't destroy nations because they sleep around. Women are just incapable of leading or thinking like men can. They are incapable because they never evolved to think for themselves.
>>
>>26674658
>Actually it's this attitude, completely and utterly absolving adult women of all responsibility for their choices
But we can't blame women for their choices, anon, because then they wouldn't be as "cute, sweet, and innocent" as we thought. And what would men do if they didn't have the myth of the sweet innocent woman to comfort them?
>>
If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends. - Orson Welles
>>
File: saitaman.png (280 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
saitaman.png
280 KB, 600x352
>>26674867
That's implying that only men are capable of leading while ALL women are incapable. There's enough differences in psyche/ thought patterns in all humans to lead us to operate differently.

There are very emotional/ self-serving men and very logical/ "for the benefit of all equally" orientated women.

The world isn't just some wild fuckfest either- decisions can't be made on whims and through intimidations. We have too many institutions in place to prevent shit like that happening in all forms of government.

So when it comes to leadership, it depends on the individual.

But when it comes to voting... I don't know. It feels fucked up to disenfranchise an entire group of people, even if the majority's motivation is fucked and would not benefit society.

Maybe democracy is too fucked over by unstable culture to be a viable?
>>
>>26674954
They'd probably be happier because they wouldn't be so utterly lonely because they don't have a girlfriend. Men who have never had a girlfriend don't want a girlfriend simply for the sake of having one, they want one because they're lonely. Male virgins could lose it a lot easier by getting a prostitute, but they don't want to go this route because they want to have sex with someone who loves them and they love back
>>
>>26674637
bad idea, because same problem - women scarcity for betas because alphas are allowed multiple wives, which will again lead to a failed society
>>
What is he rallying for?? Families and a decent society? Move to Wisconsin or some shit.
>>
>>26674832
>I think the "men need to lead" thing is retarded, but the whole monogamous relationship structure needs to be upheld.

youre the kinda guy that gets cucked and have no idea why

enjoy your deluded life
>>
>>26674992
>unstable culture

democracy is fucked over by special interest groups manipulating other groups, like women, to serve their own ends.
>>
>>26675030
Well, then what do we do? How do we make men and women happy?
>>
Honestly would prefer a female dominated society over a male dominated one if those were the only two options.

Despite being a man to be clear.
>>
>>26675007
So what do we do? Tell them that getting a gf isn't a cure for loneliness?
>>
File: enoughisenough.jpg (210 KB, 1278x2170) Image search: [Google]
enoughisenough.jpg
210 KB, 1278x2170
>>26675078
> name-calling with no backup argument
Oh shit how could I be undermined so easily
>>
File: tsupu.png (49 KB, 197x281) Image search: [Google]
tsupu.png
49 KB, 197x281
>>26675087
I'm interested; more clarification? Examples?
>>
File: 2348923w48990345.jpg (24 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
2348923w48990345.jpg
24 KB, 453x557
Heh heh heh...

yes....

Good goy.

White women are evil, sex addicted maniacs. Don't get married or have kids heh heh heh

Have you considered homosexuality?
>>
>>26675157
i wasnt name-calling, i was pointing out facts

take the red pill and you'll understand im here to help you
>>
>>26675094
the question isn't how do we make men and women happy

it's how do we make them both just happy enough

>>26675115
you delusional cuck

it already is

tell me how many men die in work, war, or suicide, and compare it to women

men are the disposable gender, who can die in the millions and are frankly expected to

evolution is cold and harsh to us, men are born with no intrinsic value, except what he can beat out of life with his own hands

women come into this world desired by men, protected, even pampered

the all important balance is that in return for this incredibly privileged position in the mechanical, unfeeling engine of evolution, men get to control things and are rewarded with the possibility of advancement and authority

you would give the only thing that sweetens the lives of men away

you're a cuck
>>
File: 534587878.png (224 KB, 754x585) Image search: [Google]
534587878.png
224 KB, 754x585
>>26675211
>cluck cluck cluck
>white women are bad don't have kids
>>
>>26675191
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9354310

take this for starters

democracy is dead
>>
>>26675211
P. Much this to be desu
>>
>>26675094
so far the best we had in history was monogamy +democracy -womens right to vote -women able to provide for a family (needs partner to do so) +women able to provide only for herself +womens rights for equality (except voting) +strong moral enforcment of no sex/kids outside marriage (christianity) +family values strongly promoted
>>
>>26675267
One of the happiest things in my life would be syrian and african refugees entering a certain middle eastern country to spread the joy of diversity and multiculturalism.

It would be really progressive and bring much needed social justice to the middle east.
>>
File: 345894590.jpg (21 KB, 186x270) Image search: [Google]
345894590.jpg
21 KB, 186x270
>>26675300
Don't bump jewy racebait threads. Put sage in the options field
>>
>>26675295
>make men happy
>women become unhappy

>make women happy
>men become unhappy

we're fucked
>>
>>26675207
Done it, seen it

It carries a defeatist attitude. One that aims for the "isn't it unfair???" trigger. Too many people resort to just hating all women outright and end up being more pathetic betas.

I am not a woman serving beta either. I don't have to prove anything to you, but I can assure you that the red pill stuff is more geared towards the men who think they can "gentleman" and "care" their way to a woman.

It's made me more aware of real stuff, and I'm glad I've been made more aware. I was careful about trusting women before, but the red pill stuff highlighted exactly what it was. But it still doesn't justify giving up on love.

Relationships are built on vulnerability, trust, and a mutual appreciation. Just like there are some men which are self serving idiots, there are plenty of well aligned women who understand respect. Well- not plenty- as the red pill shit is trying to imply.

But if you go through life being defeatist/ uncaring, you're shitting on potential opportunities in fields completely unrelated to women/ romance.
>>
>>26675295
You should change +women provide for themselves without government assistance
>>
There was a comment on this video that it's really strange how a channel suddently comes out with videos with a good production quality and a lot of views and pushes these pessimistic defeatist views. Kind of suspicious tbqh.
>>
>>26675409
>It carries a defeatist attitude
projecting much? this is exactly what YOU'RE promoting mr "i dont want men to lead" cuck

i could see from your first post that you were delusional but this just confirms it
>>
>>26675491
yeah that was kind of my idea, i wanted to add something like you get only money from the government for your children if you are married, so noone could provide for a family alone, but everyone can provide for themselves, if alone.
>>26675405
actually ive read a few books about the 50ties and 60ties and women on a whole werent exactly unhappy, it is only portrayed so in the media because some rather individual women could not realize their dreams because they where "chained" to the kitchen, but the mayority of women without talent or big dreams were actually quite happy it seems. only thing that lacked really was equal rights, like equal payment and equal chances in jobs, but women never really cared about voting rights for example.
>>
File: eeehhhh.png (38 KB, 192x108) Image search: [Google]
eeehhhh.png
38 KB, 192x108
>>26675561
Great job trying to push a false dichotomy while simultaneously proving why it's fucking retarded; plenty of males are not fit to lead and can be just as vain and self-serving as women. And plenty more are simply fucking retarded, statistically speaking when it comes to intelligence. Men have a wider range (very low and very high) while women are in a more narrow field.

The blanket statement that "men should lead" rips away the notion of individuality and the power behind it. "Manly individuals should lead" would probably be more of what you're actually trying to imply, right? Because I'm on board with that.
>>
Anyone have the link from the reddit post of the woman who was falling for the guy who tormented her brother for years in hs?
>>
>>26675658
heard of self-improvement? no one is born a leader - they get shaped. same with cucks.
>>
>>26675658
not the anon you are talking with but i agree, its what people define as manly is what we need, not men per se. things like dominance, boldness, pride, patriotism, honor, self respect and many more is what we need in politics, hence why trump is so popular right now. of course it would be very much more common to find this strong leader qualities in a man, but it doesnt automatically rule out women, hence why merkel got in power in the first place (when she declared multiculturalism had failed, before making a 180 and going full retard for facebook likes)
>>
>>26675839
>heard of self-improvement?
That whole notion is part of the package I'm trying to shove at you
Of course I value self-improvement. Red pill is great for it in terms of "avoiding certain traps", but the blanket statements/ notions against women and degrading them is the stuff that is taken up most often.

"Oh, I'm not successful with women? Oh, because women are vile, of course"

It strays away from the notion of self-improvement AND individuality; both valuable notions to keep in mind. With the red pill you abandon one or the other if you take it all as a whole truth.

Once you get more experience/ become more educated with mature individuals, you get a clearer picture of how everyone thinks differently.

For a large majority of the population, red pill completely applies. But only because their personalities are immature or they are hardwired a particular way.
>>
>>26675970
id say the problem is that many get the red pill and PUA simultaneously, which is geared towards the most normie of normie women out there, the bitches in discos and clubs and bars. to be fair those bitches lack individuality especially if they are still young, hence why its easy to see that certain elements of pua really apply. only until one gets to know older women with stronger individuality the whole pua thing falls apart and the redpill becomes the true and indipendent red pill.
>>
>>26675970
>"Oh, I'm not successful with women? Oh, because women are vile, of course"

men that has swallowed the pill realise women are irrational beings dominated by emotions. women are not a factor at all - they're not in the equation. we focus on our self and play the numbers game
>>
>>26676148
Yeah

The way I see it though- is there a similar thing for women? Like a redpill on men?

Because my line of logic thinks that if I put in the effort to not conform to any of those memes, that proves that each gender can deliberately suppress or stray away from the typical bad shit that applies to their gender.

I guess the red pill also applies to men, because once you're focused on your own individuated goals you become inherently "alpha" in some way.

I'm just wondering- what's the male equivalent of a woman who only goes for chad/ does all the bad shit red pill implies?
>>
>>26672726
>Do you agree with this video?

who fucking wouldn't (except brainwashed whores and liberal leftist shills)? /pol/ agrees collectively too. so this is hardly a tough question.
>>
>>26673997
How can an entire gender be so fucking stupid?
>>
>>26676148
>only until one gets to know older women with stronger individuality

You mean used goods that are, from a strictly biological point of view, close to worthless?
>>
>>26676280
a sports loving, car loving macho, narcisstic, suntanned and loud with a stupid haircut that goes for the "bimbo" type, blonde, big tits, equally superficial i guess. women dont really need the redpill on men because women naturally talk a lot and most of the time the topic is men and what they do, women naturally exchance relationship experience all the time, its easy for the to detect patterns and find out how man function and how to manipulate them. the redpill is for men who never talk about their private lives and relationships but instead only of hobbies and possesions.
>>
>>26676380
if she can still bear your baby and pass on your genes into a new human being, she is far from useless, hence why south africa is the rape capital of the world, who cares what kind of women she is as long as your genes survive. what you are looking for is maybe something different, maybe company or something emotional? something even a dog could provide to you perhaps?
>>
File: 1456151220544.jpg (578 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456151220544.jpg
578 KB, 1158x1000
Pic related.

>>
>>26676590
>who cares what kind of women she is as long as your genes survive

If you want a society like post-apartheid South Africa that's a great maxim to live by, yes.
>>
>>26675115
I wouldn't.
Shit, a female dominated society wouldn't even have the electricity and infrastructure to function since women can't into any type of physical labor.
>>
File: aec6e0_5429329.jpg (166 KB, 1073x521) Image search: [Google]
aec6e0_5429329.jpg
166 KB, 1073x521
Daily reminder.
Fuck you robot you doublenigger faggot.
>>
File: 128335924935.png (62 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
128335924935.png
62 KB, 400x267
>>26676640
This is sad because it's true.
>>
>>26675211
>tell me how many men die in work, war, or suicide, and compare it to women
no one is forcing men to go to war and work construction jobs. if they choose these things then they have to accept the responsibilities.
>>
>>26676908
>no one is forcing men to go to war
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>26675632
>actually ive read a few books about the 50ties and 60ties and women on a whole werent exactly unhappy, it is only portrayed so in the media because some rather individual women could not realize their dreams because they where "chained" to the kitchen, but the mayority of women without talent or big dreams were actually quite happy it seems. only thing that lacked really was equal rights, like equal payment and equal chances in jobs, but women never really cared about voting rights for example.
And you know what, majority of men arent that miserable today either, its just the small minority (you guys) that makes it seem worse than it is. Do you see the similarities? You are the working females of the fifties.
>>
>>26676974
>Everyone on /r9k/ is miserable
Jesus christ, white people are trying really hard with these ad hominem today.
>>
>>26676954
im not from america, care to enlighten me?
>>
>>26677137
>I don't know what the draft is
>>
>>26677019
oh come on, why would you be on r9k if you werent miserable? if you're just a tiny bit happy with your life you will be bombarded with "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and "normie get out"
>>
>>26677172
>More whitey ad hominems
Keep going, this keeps getting better.
>>
>>26676657
well, it was you who said biologically. i dont care for kids, im not planning to pass on my genes, id rather pass on my ideology and values by writing a book someday.
>>
>>26677198
can you explain to me why a happy person would browse r9k? one of the core elements of this board is being miserable.
>>
>>26672726
What a beta faggot loser. Bet he's a virgin too. Actually I bet you OP made this video. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>26677264
>can you explain to me why a happy person would browse r9k?
Because /r9k/ is real.
I don't have to deal with a bunch of fake fucking retards giving me a bunch of bullshit at every turn.
That's why I came to 4chan in general, it's a great place to see how people REALLY feel.
But, your groupthink tells you that thinking for yourself is for losers, so you assume that everyone here is a loser.
Here's a good example: >>26677276.
>>
>>26677172
I'm /fit/ , I come here for the entertainment of shit talking beta losers and tough love. I'm your worst Chad nightmare :^)
>>
>>26677167
as far as i've read, the draft isnt a thing right now. im not gonna do research on the american military, why dont you just explain to me how civillians are forced into war.
>>
>>26677298
>see how people really feel
>see how an angsty microcasm demographic of sperg virgins feel
>>
>>26677298
okay, fine, maybe the whole board isnt miserable but i was refering to the men who sit here crying specifically about their life situation.
>>
>>26677336
>See how people you disagree with feel
Yep.
It's like coming to a "coloreds only" jazz club in the 50s and getting an uncensored view of how other black people feel.
And you're like the modern day Jim Crowe, except instead of referring to "undesirables" as "worthless, lazy niggers" they're "angsty sperg virgins."
You're basically a modern-day supremacist.
>>26677368
Those men don't make up all of /r9k/.
Hell, they're not even who /r9k/ was created for.
>>
>>26677198
instead of telling him ad nauseam that hes attacking you, why dont you elaborate and help him out a bit to create a meaningful conversation instead of being defensive about it?
>>
>>26677387
What's funny is you're even -more- worthless than a nigger
>>
>>26677298
i like that comment. have an upvote ^
>>
>>26677387
not my point. i was just comparing small amounts of women who were unhappy with society in the 50s with small amounts of men who are unhappy with society in 2016.
>>
>>26677311
yeah youre the greatest and we totally believe you. how about you start being a bit more humble and honest with yourself and fuck off in the meantime util you stop being a miseable piece of shit excuse for a human being? you waste not only our time but also YOURS people still trolling in 2016 must be braindead or something, is there nothing on tv for losers like you?
>>
>>26677466
Right, you were implying that all men on /r9k/ are unhappy, when that's not true.
It's like implying that all black people are worthless lazy niggers, or all Hispanics are boarder-hopping beaner cholos, or all Asians are rice-munching, dog-eating psychopaths.
In other words, you're making sweeping generalizations about people you don't know because they offend your sensibilities (in this case, they're saying something you don't like).
This is something people like you do on /r9k/ literally all the time, and it's no different from a racist from the 1950s looking at black people in a jazz club and assuming that they're all lazy niggers who do nothing but sing and dance to jungle music all day.
Why do you think /pol/ spends so much time here shitting on robots? And /fit/?
>>
>>26677534
when i said "you guys" i meant the guys bitching about women in this thread, jesus christ.
>>
>>26677416
well im sure that argument totally showed him! go anon! you can do eeet... fucking loser
>>
>>26677566
Right, and bitching about women in a thread about women != being unhappy, just like how dancing to jazz music in a jazz club != being a lazy nigger.
What are you not getting here?
Do I need to throw out some baseless generalizations so you can understand it?
>>
>>26677466
SMALL amounts? im not sure where you are situated but in europe where i am from its surely the MAJORITY of men who feel strongly about their current situation. the male muslim invasion is not a meme bro, its very real
>>
>>26677590
what is your obsession with jazz niggers? I assume people who complain about todays society constantly are unhappy about their current situation. Just as the women complaining about being housewives were assumed to be unhappy about their situation.
>>
>>26677566
bro you know
>>26677590
is right. lets be friends now okay? no need to continue the argument really. r9k is really a mixed bag, the autists are just the most vocal, thats all. im also one of those who are here for the uncensored atmosphere honestly, not because im miserable.
>>
>>26677641
>I assume people who complain about todays society constantly are unhappy about their current situation
Then by that logic literally everyone who isn't in the top 1% of society is unhappy, because EVERYONE complains about today's society in one way or another.
And I get the feeling that you don't actually know what the word "constantly" means.
>>
>>26677613
Yeah but women here (in norway/denmark at least) seem to hate the muslims too. Still, there were probably loads of women in the 50s wishing they could do something else with their life, they just didnt voice their opinion. Just as there surely are many unhappy men today, but what we see on the surface are the happy chads, and the happy housewives.
>>
>>26677681
No i actually mean constantly. People who sit on r9k and /theredpill spouting "theories" about how terrible women and modern society are, they do not like their current situation.
>>
>>26677641
hey bro, i think you left your actual premise to argue yourself out of something thats totally not really the point to what you wanted to say.
>>
>>26676908
Well yeah, I guess they could just starve or something, that is certainly an option. Specially since all the quotas and welfare don't really allow them in.
>>
>>26677724
Then you clearly don't know what "constantly" means.
This is like saying that people on political forums are unhappy because they're "constantly" complaining about today's society.
Are you too stupid to recognize confirmation bias?
>>
When men get off their asses, and organize so that our position can be heard, instead of silenced individually by mass media intimidation and extra legal coercion, then the majority of white women, who are particularly on the suicide squad, will follow our lead.
>>
>>26677748
yeah i tend to do that. thanks for the reminder.
>>
File: 1454978724792.jpg (37 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
1454978724792.jpg
37 KB, 621x672
>>26677753
>you can only work dangerous jobs or else you will be homeless
>there are no minimum wage jobs that are safe
>>
>>26677805
Ah, so you still believe there really are good jobs for every single person on earth. How cute.
>>
>>26677765
i don't want to lead or bother at all with braindead whores

they can all die for all i care
>>
>>26677757
So, what, are you trying to say that there are no unhappy MRA's? For some peculiar reason, i dont buy it.
>>
>>26677821
Not good, just not life threatening. Work in a grocery store or something.
>>
>>26677805
>There's an infinite number of safe minimum wage jobs everywhere in America
People here get fucking dumber and dumber every day.
>>26677829
I'm trying to say that you assume that everyone here is unhappy since you attribute complaining to unhappiness and browse threads that are obviously MADE to complain.
Hence my comparison of a political forum.
Basically, you're an idiot, but you're so stupid that you don't even realize why.
>>
>>26677697
i wouldnt be so sure. i dont have any numbers for europe but if japan is any indication, then the number of seriously unhappy men in society should be way way higher and more significant then what you would have got in the 50s with women. also the situation is not really analog, only on the surface at a glance they seem similar. the problems are way different and therefore a deeper comparison not really valid. while men feel useless in japan and not needed at all anymore, womens in the 50 didnt feel unwanted or unneeded, but rather restricted in their freedom and options. thats very different.
>>
>>26677849
>I'm trying to say that you assume that everyone here is unhappy since you attribute complaining to unhappiness and browse threads that are obviously MADE to complain.
we already agreed that the whole board isnt miserable, cant you let it go? that wasnt even my original point. i was just trying to make a comparison.
>>
>>26677757
well id have to agree with the other anon that if you really start complaining about something constantly, youre not really happy. i would even argue you would be projecting the real issues you have (like low self esteem) on that problem, compensating somewhat. when one constantly complains something is wrong.
>>
>>26677878
Yeah it wasn't the best comparison. Japanese men were unhappy in the 50s too though, when the situation supposedly was ideal, werent they? Don't they kind of have a reputation of being depressed?
>>
>>26677908
>that wasnt even my original point.
Uhh, yes, it was.
>majority of men arent that miserable today either, its just the small minority (you guys) that makes it seem worse than it is.
Unfortunately, you assume that EVERYONE is as okay with the status quo as you are, but that's because you directly benefit from it (either because you're a woman or because you're upper-class and most of the issues that are direct results of a weakened family unit have less of an effect on you), while others don't.
You'd have to be an idiot to think that most people aren't somewhat unhappy with their current situation, especially if you take into account third world countries (which, despite what you might assume, DO have access to the internet).
>>26677946
>well id have to agree with the other anon that if you really start complaining about something constantly, youre not really happy.
Then you clearly don't know much.
You can still be relatively happy and complain about something that you see as an issue.
This argument is what leads to people calling the unhappy underclass "ungrateful" which is actually what happens on /r9k/ often.
Basically, people (you) want to make sure that others remain complacent with their lot in life and don't ever complain about anything because then YOU'D have to change something about how you behave (this is the same reason why women here don't give two shits about anything robots complain about, they got their shit, fuck everyone else, only they matter.)
>>
>>26677822
doubles confirm my feelings. the women really jumped the shark this time, im not going to walk into the line of fire for them this time, they need to get hurt or they will never learn.
>>
>>26678015
>they need to get hurt or they will never learn.

yeah this i got burned over and over again because i adored women and wanted a gf more than anything and all i got was ridicule and pain well idc anymore if i see a stacy getting run over by the morning bus i catch i would just chuckle and get on
>>
>>26678012
Everyone is somewhat unhappy. Im talking very unhappy here. The very unhappy type that aspires to be like elliot. Thats the small minority. Not guys who wish they could get laid.
>>
>>26677987
that was because they were the sole provider for the family at that time and japanese work ethic is BRUTAL. families where too much dependent on them and that meant a lot of stress. today, they are not needed anymore, prospects of relationships are dim and noone knows why they are even working anymore, japanese women have very high standards to even consider a relationship with you. the battle of sexes is real in japan and its slowly starting here too. men and women are already drifting apart.
>>
>>26678012
>(this is the same reason why women here don't give two shits about anything robots complain about, they got their shit, fuck everyone else, only they matter.)
The only way an individual woman could help a robot with the average issues he complains about, is by pity fucking him. That, however, is very against r9k's longing for women with self respect.
>>
>>26678128
Damn, japan is pretty brutal. But yeah men and women are definitely drifting apart. I foresee a divided society, one for women and one for men. Once in a while they interact to procreate but thats it. They are both very miserable by the way.
>>
>>26678012
the keyword you forgot was constantly, i emphatized this. im not arguing about anything else. you also have to differenciate between complaining and not approving of something. one thing you do passively, which is what you said, when something is clearly wrong with society. you complain a few times, and then you go passive. but if you dont stop and continue and constantly complain... you get my point. unless maybe youre an activist and complaining about something is like your job basically to raise awareness. anyway, this is details and not really worth discussing that much, im sure you agree.
>>
>>26672726
I don't really care anymore, I just hope it takes long enough for shit to REALLY hit the fan so that I'm already dead by that time.

I'm not going to have any children and neither is my sister. My family line is over. I have no reason to care about the future. I'll just do my part not to make things worse and that's it, if they want to keep throwing the world down the drain that's their choice.
>>
>>26678120
>The very unhappy type that aspires to be like elliot.
If you actually think that those posts are serious then you need to re-evaluate your life.
I don't even disagree that that's a minority, but if you think that
>The average robot isn't just your typical 18-34 year old male who feels a bit neglected in life
>Most of the things people say here aren't completely made up
then you seriously need a refresher course in the rules of the internet, because believing everything you see on the internet is for grandparents.
>>26678157
Actually, I think it'd be better if they just showed some common sense and/or weren't complete whores who debase themselves constantly.
The women on 4chan are pretty fucking insane in my experience, much moreso than the men here.
Personally, I don't really buy the whole idea that /r9k/ just hates people just to hate them, I think it's more that they hate certain behavior, just like anyone else, and some groups, more than others, exhibit that behavior more often.
>>26678198
>you complain a few times, and then you go passive.
That's a great way to get absolutely nothing done and just blow hot air.
And frankly, that's what a lot of people here do, what you've described is basically just venting.
You're pretty much coming here and complaining that people here are venting about things you don't want to hear about.
The obvious solution frankly is to just leave.
The door's always wide open, you're free to leave any time you wish.
>>
>>26678210
the hordes could still rape your sister and whatnot, i have a sister too and im worried. not really an option to just not care about in imho.
>>
>>26678254
but the your original premise of coming here because you get a somewhat unrestricted atmosphere where people say what they really think falls apart. do you believe what people write or not? you cant just cherry pick
>>
>>26678313
>but the your original premise of coming here because you get a somewhat unrestricted atmosphere where people say what they really think falls apart.
How?
What reason would people here have to lie about their opinions?
What would that accomplish?
Also, that applies to 4chan as a whole, not just /r9k/.
Anywhere where you can be completely anonymous is a great place to get actual, unfettered, "real" opinions and ideologies.
You think a thread like this would fly on most other forums/imageboards that are as large as 4chan?
It'd be gone in a fucking heartbeat.
>>
>>26678268
Like I said, I hope things will not get too dire before I'm dead, and by then she should be ~6 years behind at most (considering difference in life expectancy).

Either way, it's not my job to care for and protect her.
>>
I came to the exact same conclusion as this video. Seeing it gave me a refreshing realisation of how hopeless our world is, and how unlucky we are to live in this exact moment.

Ignore all the fuckbois hating on you, keep reposting this video, it's message needs to spread.
>>
>>26678254
if you mean absolutely not getting anything done because im on the internet constantly complaining and wasting my life then yeah. thats why i stop complaining if it has no further effect. you know the definition of madness. complaining isnt really something that changes a lot, especially on the internet. if you want change you will have to go into politics period. nobody cares about the keyboard warriors, especially not on a self contained board echo chamber, twitter or facebook MIGHt achieve something. and im not really complaining about the venting, but keyword, repeated venting ad nauseam. there should be some "cooldown" time until a specific issue can be brought up again to stop the circlejerk and enable a new take on the same issue maybe. its simply not productive to non stop vent, especially since i expect most users here to be regulars. what i want is to have times where there is enough space to talk about other things too, other issues that need attention too. its like media that is trying to silence all that is amiss by planting a red herring issue everytime an unwanted topic comes up. you can also leave at any time. im not persuaded yet that what you want this board to be is what the mayority also wants. we will see.
>>
>>26678362
yeah i mean why would people lie on the internet? how silly would that be? YOU WROTE ">The very unhappy type that aspires to be like elliot.
If you actually think that those posts are serious then you need to re-evaluate your life." and continued. am i misunderstanding something here? i can only see a contradiction.
>>
>>26678444
im not really sure that there were better times overall. the good times never last long, certainly not a lifetime.
>>
>>26678460
>but keyword, repeated venting ad nauseam.
Again, that's the nature of the board nowadays.
Personally, I'm not a fan, I originally came to /r9k/ specifically for the molestation threads since it was always interesting to hear the stories of others and share, but even then, THOSE were often threads made for venting.
Coming to /r9k/ and complaining about people venting isn't going to accomplish anything, it's not raising any awareness, in fact, it's the exact behavior that you seem to be so against.
Every time there's a thread like this there is a poster like you who goes on a tirade about how everyone here is a beta/loser/virgin/faggot/whatever and at this point all it does is make people MORE apt to continue venting as well as fling shit at you personally.
You think this thread would even still be bumped if not for our conversation?
>>26678505
>am i misunderstanding something here?
Clearly.
There's a difference between saying "I think women are whores and disgusting, they need to change ASAP," which is an OPINION and saying "Eliot Rodgers is my hero, kill all women, I've been collecting pictures of him for months now, he's my idol!" which is a (outrageous) statement.
>>
>>26678558
Maybe in terms of development, but in terms of the strength of Western society, we are at it's breaking point M85
>>
>>26678576
i honestly think we have the same opinion. im sure youd agree if id say that raising awareness is important but one should avoid to do it with too much frequency or the board regulars will feel spammed and the exact behaviour you stated will start, which is counter productive to the actual cause. you should never annoy people with the same issues repeatedly, unless you want a bad reputation like PETA maybe. id even go as far and suspect the very "beta virgins" posing as chads are sabotaging this very threads when they get too annoyed. venting is good, but do so with method i say if you want something accomplished. its also leaves breathing room for new interesting threads like the stories you came for.
>>
>>26678776
Those stories I came for are never coming back unfortunately, the modern poster is only interested in boring relationship issues and stupid memes. But, if I get tired of it, I just go to another board (or another website, hint hint) instead of posting about how annoyed I am.
Personally, I don't even buy that the OP video is posted to raise awareness, anyone that's spent more than a week here is already aware of all this stuff, unless they're delusional or something.
I think it's more about stimulating discussion, which it kind of has, even if this discussion isn't entirely related.
>>
File: 1368018161797.jpg (124 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1368018161797.jpg
124 KB, 600x446
>>26672726
Nah, I've seen his type before. I watched the whole video and he has some interesting things to say and makes some interesting points and presents interesting data. Some of it is even relevant, too! Unfortunately, though, this guy misses the big picture and is at other times just wrong.

He's not accounting for so many things and treats the whole feminist problem as if it is the cause of all of society's problems and not itself a symptom of something greater. He glosses over so much and he tries to use some pretty lame and trotted out Evolutionary Psychology explanations to make up for his lack of understanding and education of history, economics, politics and culture.

He doesn't really examine the events that lead to the west and parts of Asia changing dramatically in sociological and cultural climate. The impact of the first world war can not be overstatetd and the second one just shook the globe. I simply cannot really even begin to describe the cultural ramifications of those (and other events) here. The problem of society is far, far, far more complex than "Women destroy nations" and lame attempts at trying to apply tribal behavior to the modern day.

Furthermore, you can tell something about this guy and his agenda. Not only is his analysis lacking and bordering on not genuine, but his tone is despairing. He is a catastrophic. "There is only ONE solution and that is turning back time and that is impossible so everything is fucked." He doesn't even try to envision how culture and society might change and adapt more to new conditions besides "Islam will kill us all! Oh no!" Societies change. It is often ugly even violent and bloody, but it happens. This is ok. Islam will not take over. They can barely hold their native lands together, let alone foreign ones. Why should they dominate the globe now when they've remained isolated in their shit deserts for 1300 years?
>>
>>26679007
>Societies change. It is often ugly even violent and bloody, but it happens.
That's odd, you typed change, but clearly you meant "collapse."
>>
File: feelman.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
feelman.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>26678841
yes, migrating occasionaly is also a way to deal with the circlejerk, i do that too. even if the thread did not help much raising awareness on 4chan, the youtube hits and likes anons left certainly did, argumentum ad populum is strong with the masses, the increased numbers will certainly help with credibility if nothing else, especially if the video is posted on facebook or similar. anyway, it was a pleasure talking to you, im sure well meet again on these boards soon enough. greetings from austria!
>>
>>26679179
>it was a pleasure talking to you
Likewise, it's always nice to have a decent conversation here.
Hopefully /r9k/ will get better over time, but I've been hoping for the past 4 years (6 if you count all of 4chan) and things haven't improved.
Who knows, maybe we'll get a miracle.
>>
>>26679051
No, I didn't. Societies evolve. Something always comes next. When feudalism collapsed, was there nothing? No, absolute monarchs came. Then constitutional monarchies when the people revolted. American and French revolutions paved the way for representative democracies. World Wars destroyed (and created) global empires like never before. These events were far more violent and tumultuous than some screeching towel-head rabble and society still grew and became generally greater and accomplished greater things.

Population decline IS a new problem, but it is so recent the causal factors are basically impossible to talk. Immigration does prop up failing native populations, but that doesn't destroy the society or culture. It saves it. These first waves of immigrants are fiery and violent and awful, but their descendants will become acclimated and homogenized into the native culture. This is how it always happens and always has happened. It just takes many generations to see the full effect.

Before you mention Europeans colonizing and wiping out the natives America, well, that might be the case in the modern century if the Muslim immigrants were an organized invasion of the west by a society hundreds of years more technologically advanced bent on plundering the west for its resources. But they aren't. They're third world goat-fuckers.
>>
>>26679277
What comes after democracy?
I'll give you a hint, it won't be an evolution, it'll be a devolution.
>>
>>26679277
>>26679007
>Things are fine, nothing to worry about
Thank god I'm not white.
You guys are beyond fucked and you've got plenty of women telling you that you'll be fine.
>>
>>26679297
That's exactly what every institution has been saying before a better system came along. What do you think the kings and aristocracy were thinking when the rabble marched to their gates with torches and pitchforks? Surely, the end has come. Our kingdom, our way of life, they'll destroy everything!

Besides, democracy has never existed except in some Greek nation state 2000 years ago. The West has been governed by representative republics. Well really a corporate-political feedback group of elites pretending to be a representative republic. Still better than living in Stalinist Russia, though.
>>
>>26672726
You know I don't even care about women anymore. They can have all the rape they want, I just hope they won't be surprised when I don't foot the bill.
>>
>>26679427
>Besides, democracy has never existed except in some Greek nation state 2000 years ago
Which ushered in an era of darkness and an enormous loss of knowledge after it died, yep.
Hmm, I wonder what'll happen this time.
We'll be fine, huh?
>>
>>26679354
That isn't what I said. Things are not fine. There are things to worry about. I simply choose to believe that society can and will make change to continue to improve, as it always has historically, instead of buying into this END OF DAYS WE ARE DOOMED bullshit.

Somehow you managed to mistake
>"Here are all these problems. Society will confront and overcome these challenges one way or another even though going through it may be ugly and difficult."
with
>"Yup. This is fine. Jesus take the wheel!"
>>
File: 1444057709008.png (101 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444057709008.png
101 KB, 1000x1000
>>26679277
>Implying world war didn't start for exactly those reasons
Europe didn't one day just decide to start a war it was unwanted immigration no shit this happened a milion times before. Though I really hope you're right even though I know you probably aren't I do know population is an issue.
>>
File: hellyes.png (120 KB, 480x372) Image search: [Google]
hellyes.png
120 KB, 480x372
>>26679007
i think his analysis is pretty sound at times, but like you said only one little but very important detail is missing, the bigger picture, which is capital. society changes as people get wealthier. women rise in societies where money, food, shelter, savety isnt much of a problem anymore, enabling men and women to become more equal. wealth enables technology and vice versa, machines dwarfing things like pure human phyisical strenght is a big factor and enables men and women to be equally effective at many roles in life. it is much more complicated and thus it is difficult to say women are the only cause, but thats not whats important, the point that is important is that women are the ones who can change things right now, they have the power to stop the current events, men are already doing what they can and its not enough. i see this video as a call out for help to our women, for no war can be won without the support of both genders. im not sure you realize that european countries are preparing for a civil war, the treat of islam is not a meme, its very real. saudi arabia still has a lot of control, but if they fall and muslims will get wealthier overall and form isolated communities and voting blocks, things will start to burn.
>>
>>26679277
>but their descendants will become acclimated and homogenized into the native culture

How can you be so sure?

For one Western societies don't encourage assimilation - if anything they actively despise native whites by promoting "multiculturalism".
For two immigration now =/= immigration historically - historically, immigration was never demanded due to demographic greying. Young immigrants moved to equally-young societies - it's not like the West now where young Third World migrants are moving to ageing Western nations
>>
File: 1273190050418.png (1 MB, 1023x836) Image search: [Google]
1273190050418.png
1 MB, 1023x836
>>26679458
No it didn't. Are you referring to Rome? Rome was never a democracy. It was initially a kingdom, had a stage as a republic,but ultimate Rome was an empire ruled by dictators and an Emperor and a senate at one point. The only true democracy was a fuckoff tine nation state in Greece and France had a true democracy for like a week during the revolution. This is probably too much for you to understand...
We can talk for ages about the reasons for the collapse of The Roman Empire and why what happened after that happened, but I have a feeling I'd be wasting my time.

>>26679502
No, the first World War started because of a tangled mess of alliances that go all the way back the beginning of the 19th century when Napoleon was vanquished by the Prussians, Austrians, Russians, and British and all those former small territories consolidated into full on nations.
>>
File: 1436291342813.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436291342813.jpg
470 KB, 1920x1080
>>26679663
It happens in America already. I'll see if I can pull up the data, but later generations of immigrants in America (mainly Latino, Hispanic, and Asian) start mixing with native population (mainly blacks and whites in America) and stop identifying as their immigrant heritage altogether and identify and report as purely "black" or "white" Americans. This is not all, but it is a large portion of immigrant decedents. There are some interesting studies and data on this and a lot of it is very recent because these phenomena are so modern.

That being said, I'm not tasking it as gospel truth but that IS the direction the data is pointing. We won't really be able to fully analyze all of this until well after the fact, decades down the line.
>>
>>26679666
How about ww2 nigr. Are you saying immigration has obsolutely nothing to do with it at all? Jewish immigration wasn't real ofcourse.
>>
>>26679666
>because of a tangled mess of alliances

Not the guy you're replying to but that's an incredibly reductive explanation for the cause of WW1. It makes WW1 seem like something that was entirely spontaneous, instead of something both sides that had been building towards for decades.
>>
File: russianfrog.gif (649 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
russianfrog.gif
649 KB, 700x525
>>26679277
you are very wrong on many points. there is data that second generation immigrants are actually worse and less integrated then first ones, but none that suggests otherwise. immigration helping with economy due to falling populations is a left-wing myth, there is no hard data that can back that claim up. its propaganda basically. large numbers of immigrants destroys local culture, remember we are talking about unsustainable numbers here, not just a few. the turkish community is far from being integrated in germany, same for the blacks in france or islamists in belgium. we have ethnic groups of immigrants that are far older then a few decades which still fight for independence because they could never integrate. frankly we have no real good example of succesful immigration in europe, we suck at it, always have. what you claim is simply and plain wrong. the muslims are already plundering our ressources, sweden is close to a financial collaps at this point. i wish you would research more before you talk such utter rubbish.
>>
>>26679663
he's talking out his ass, no land in history has experienced immigration on the scale Western nations are currently getting
>>
>>26679804
World War II was mostly because of Germany's aggressive foreign policy and the rise of Nationalism in the wake of their huge economic depression following World War I and the reparations they were forced to pay. Interestingly enough, the idea of reparations payed to winners by the losers really took root around the time of Napoleon, too. The council of Vienna forced France to foot the bill for all of Napoleon's fuckery on the continent.

Actually, the parallels between Hitler/Nazi Germany and Napoleon/France at the time are striking. There are MAJOR differences but you cannot ignore the similarities.

Hitler was an ideologue, though. He was pushing nationalism as means to galvanize his people into fighting so he could enact his extremist "purification" ideology. Really, I see World War II and the aggression of Germany as a direct result of what happened to that country after the first World War.
>>
>>26679666
its like you totally forgot about the osman kingdom (turks basically) and their conquest up to the very gates of vienna. islam always tried to coquer europe, no different this time, just digfferent tactics. victory by demography
>>
>>26679941
>World War II was mostly because of Germany's aggressive foreign policy
Stopped reading there. I rest my case.
>>
>>26679971
it was, there wouldn't have been any war if Germany didn't invade Poland
>>
File: 1449285260741.jpg (94 KB, 960x581) Image search: [Google]
1449285260741.jpg
94 KB, 960x581
>>26679923
You've obviously never heard of The United States of America.

Welcome to freedom, europoors. The burgers are waiting when you get here.
>>
>>26679799
there is more data that suggests otherwise, yes some are integrating, but the bulk is not, which is why its a problem. youre living a hopeless optimist fantasy of one world one race
>>
>>26679994
From 1807 when importing slaves was outlawed to 1965 (with very few exceptions), only immigrants from white countries were allowed in the US.
>>
>>26679994
countries like UK and Germany receiving millions of immigrants each year, America never received that amount and is several times larger
>>
>>26679987
youre too funny. back to school matey!
>>
>>26679971
You know, that looks a whole lot like conceding the point to me.

If you can't back up your own stance and outright refuse to address the opposition why even bother with input in the first place? Your commentary is so far a zero sum. You may as well have stayed home.
>>
>>26680074
it's just a historical fact, if you can't accept it that's your own problem
>>
>>26680049
That's bullshit. Most of the western part of the continent was built on the backs of chinamen workers. The fuckin tracks of the old transcontinental were lubed with chink blood mate!
>>
>>26679994
america was never a homogenous country from the beginning, nationalism on the level of a pure race like in germany simply not possible. europeans are far more rooted in their traditions and history, which is being treatened.
>>
>>26676908
You missed the point of the video dude.
>>
>>26680089
if you think that if germany had decided to not invade poland at that time would have prevented the world war then you your brain is lacking a lot of data, so to say
>>
>>26679987
>He used it as an excuse
The Jews were massive condescending dicks that took all their jobs and tried to take over the media and everything else. Without these pigs messing up their country there would have not been a need for such a war. I find it hilarious how you're trying to act immigration never has been a problem in this world. I mean come on dude. Come on. You are talking shit. Also fun fact: how white people are being portrayed is different from how Hitler portrayed the Jews how?
>>
>>26672726
Pseudo intellectual MGTOW bullcrap that is obviously marketed to retards who browse /r9k/ for any purpose that isn't shitposting or finding hilarious pseudo intellectual shit like this. It's kinda concerning that you guys ingest whatever shit that comes at you as long as it remotely resounds your manchild-y worldview

The roman civilisation was highly promiscuous yet managed to be the strongest nation in the Western world for some four hundred years. If you've ever read the high school tier history book
'The History and Decline of the Roman Empire', a lack of sexual chastity played literally no role in it and it was the unrestrained masculinity in the form of imperialistic enterprise without moderating regulations that were supposed to follow in empire building that caused it to collapse

If you actually open your fucking ears you'll find that literally EVERY statistic in his video's cherry picked. There were more women in France who were part of the French resistance than the girls who dated Nazis, many of whom defected from the Vichy regime or operated subversively within it. You can literally find this on the fucking wikipedia page of WW2. The same could be applied throughout Europe

The actions of Margaret Thatcher, Catherine the Great and Wu Zetian can't be explained by anything other than in-group loyalty; and they were all in power during or before the civilisational peaks of England, Russia, and China, respectively
>>
>>26679987
yeah sure, the russians would have just laid back with some communist vodka and the japanese would have played ping pong and the other forces who where just waiting for a good reason to get that war rolling and picking sides like italy would have simply baked pizza and whatnot. your understanding of world wars seems to be very limited, pal
>>
>>26679500
>I simply choose to believe that society can and will make change to continue to improve
I bet that's exactly what people said right before the collapse of Rome.
>>
>>26680128
Wrong again. The country was founded and by British Puritans for 200 years before it finally used European enlightenment ideologies to gain their independence and form a new system of government. This same thing almost happened in Europe, but the French Revolution kind of flopped. Even so, it planted the seeds for the destruction of absolute monarchy across the continent in favor of constitutional monarchs. This eventually allowed nationalism and more participatory forms of government to rise.

As to race-based nationalism... you realized we had that movement in America? The Klu Klux Klan was just such a thing. Highly nationalistic, motivated by racial purity (well before Hitler, might I add). It was put down, though, and never took. Mainly because while America as a whole now and then is not homogenous it's various regions (which operate more closely to the scale of Euro countries) ARE homogeneous. They are just beholden the universal standard that is the federal government.
>>
>>26680126
>Most of the western part of the continent was built on the backs of chinamen workers

The federal government negotiated an agreement with the Chinese government around the turn of the 20th century for them to discourage emigration which had the effect of cutting it off completely. There were actual laws passed to this effect as well, Chinese Exclusion act and such. (pretty much the same happened with the Japanese, T. Roosevelt negotiated a 'gentleman's agreement' with Japan that they would stop their citizens from emigrating to the US).

For two, they were never that numerous. We're talking around 5% of California's population, less everywhere else.

Chinese/Japanese immigrants were the exception, not the rule. And the US took steps in both instances to keep more non-whites from coming.
>>
>>26680232
this desu famahistorian
>>
So how do we fix things? How do we fix women?
>>
>>26680232
your point doesnt really invalidate his, you just compliment them with additional data he left out to make his point stronger, but the problems remain. you act like youve never seen a video like this, yes cherrypicking is a thing in the media, and you will be hard pressed to find something similar that doesnt. its hardly valid criticism at this point, and would be counter productive to present the points hes trying to raise awareness for. moral relativism is not an option for people who care about their people and their country.
>>
>>26680475
We don't.
Women are beyond saving, but many people would tell you that they don't NEED fixing because they're delusional.
>>
>>26680426
And yet that is more than half the huge time period you so grandiosely claimed no whites were coming into the country.

Not that race has ANYTHING to do with this particular issue. Euro immigrants didn't have much in common with American culture at all. The were all largely Catholic compared to America's extreme puritan revival.

Race is really unimportant here except as a vehicle for clashing cultures and industrial Euros were sharply different from Americans at that time as were the Chinamen and other immigrants.
>>
>>26680232
>in the form of imperialistic enterprise without moderating regulations

It had more to do with internal discord. Legions finding they could make themselves rich by putting their own Emperor on the throne leading to a dozen or more instances of civil war. Not only did this depress the strength of the empire, it sucked its finances dry with every newly crowned emperor bestowing liberal donatives on their victorious legions.
>>
>>26680422
i dont know whats going on in your head, but you really think the fresh colonialisation of foreign lands where the invading countries try to split up the territory in a way that will avoid war at any cost is in any way analoguous to a region where ethnic groups are living on their established territories since god knows when with monuments, culture and other intricate relationships? you better compare america to australia, but europe? hell what a joke, dont make me laugh. the comparison would be superficial at best, thats reductionism.
>>
>>26680566
>And yet that is more than half the huge time period you so grandiosely claimed no whites were coming into the country.

What? Chinese weren't coming from the very beginning. They started coming late in the 19th century and that avenue was closed off almost as soon is it opened. The same with the Japanese. I was wrong about the early 20th century bit. It was 1882 under the Arthur administration when Chinese immigration was outright banned.

>Not that race has ANYTHING to do with this particular issue

It actually does. It was the US OWN GOVERNMENT POLICY to restrict immigration from nonwhite countries (to such a degree that it had the effect of outright banning it) while millions of Europeans washed onto its shores. You didn't see the federal government negotiating that GERMANY stop sending immigrants. Or even Poland or Italy, yet they went out of their way to make sure immigration from China and Japan stopped. Why do you think that is?
>>
i don't take these youtube fedoralords seriously desu.
>>
File: rickISISly.jpg (69 KB, 546x494) Image search: [Google]
rickISISly.jpg
69 KB, 546x494
His arguments are full of glaring holes, and you're all retards

>societies with sexually repressed women perform best

yeah the middle east looks like it's doing great

>women betray their in-group, look at those japanese women who married american soldiers

for each of those women there is a man who betrayed his country, i.e., the one they married. great logic you faggots.

>men built society and so they are the only ones ready to bear the responsibility

Yeah, you're ready to bear the responsibility of of building a nation simply because you're a man. That's way you can't get a job, your room is a fucking pig sty, and you're a useless NEET. This is the same logic as people who think they're the great because they're from a county that's done a lot. No, the accomplishments of people like you are not your accomplishments, and they say nothing about your abilities.

>women go with their biological mating imperative and so they're destroying their nation

yeah, can't say the same about men. It's not like there's a board on 4chan where everyone comes to bitch about how worthless their life is because they'll never fuck anyone, which is apparently the most important thing in the world.
>>
>>26680232
well in the end we will know who was right in the meantime lets continue to give women even more power and see if they don't collapse society. this will be my our social experiment to know if women need to be put in check or not.
>>
>>26680422
you cant compare a highly organised militarized facist regime backed by the majority of an ethnic homogenous population with a mixed bag of hooded witch hunters in southern america, sorry man, but just no.
>>
>>26680923
>yeah the middle east looks like it's doing great
Yea the west is doing great too, huh?
>for each of those women there is a man who betrayed his country, i.e., the one they married.
Stealing another country's women isn't betraying your country, especially when your genetics are stronger and more dominant than theirs.
>That's way you can't get a job, your room is a fucking pig sty, and you're a useless NEET.
Baseless assumptions, my favorite!
>yeah, can't say the same about men.
Men's biological imperative doesn't weaken a nation since men aren't the ones that give birth to and raise children.
>>
>>26679354
You think once whites are gone you're sweet? That no other races have fought or that people of the same race haven't fucked each other up before? You're an idiot. People have been massacred for slight differences many times before. It has and always will happen and you are no safer than any other group because another out there wants your kind dead or will at some point in time.
>>
>>26680923
man you suck.
monogamous west = polygamous middle east
some women not betraying = all women not betraying
japanese men = same chances as women at finding an american partner
a few neets not contributing = women are equally capable to build societies, just look at all those matriarchal societies we have and had!
betas not getting women = women cockcarousel is a-ok!
man i dont even know anymore with guys like you. people like you should just.. i dont know.. vanish.
>>
>>26681096
I'm at risk of being killed by other men, I'm not being controlled by suicidal idiotic women who hate themselves and want to destroy everything good that I or my country stands for.
It's a god damn shame that we'll end up losing Asians and whites because of their retarded women, but that's the name of the game unfortunately.
It might end up killing everyone, but it'll be a necessary evil, we need a reset button.
>>
>>26680959
are you a-ok to sacrifice europe for finding out about women? im kinda not you know, because i live there.
>>
>>26681192
we have to do this for science and this is a perfect opportunity because women are running the show in Germany.
>>
>>26674008
>how about a world where men and women don't try to be superior to one another and be kind to each other. i'd rather be equal than have women be superior to me
Is it equal for two people with vastly different levels of proficiency be rewarded at the same level? No.
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.