[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of Kesha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: kesha.jpg (132 KB, 710x728) Image search: [Google]
kesha.jpg
132 KB, 710x728
What does /r9k/ think of Kesha?
>>
there's already a thread active about this, use the catalog before you post

sage
>>
>>26672494
what i asked what people think of her. it doesnt have to do with her trial
>>
Don't know anything about her. I think she's a singer.
>>
>>26672478
I dont care about her but her music is fucking garbage
>>
I think she looks like John Travolta.
Also fuck off with this shit.
>>
File: keshacumshot.jpg (72 KB, 629x428) Image search: [Google]
keshacumshot.jpg
72 KB, 629x428
She loves cum and her music sucks
>>
>>26672478
I had to serch that up because I don't know who the fuck she is.
A pop singer, still I don't give a fuck

Why are you making threads about her imbecile OP??
>>
If you listened to her demo stuff and her acoustic crap, the girl had real talent.

She has like a genius IQ and thought she could play the game and get famous.

Sadly, she miscalculated. She probably wasn't raped. But she was probably on drugs and shit.

She is still trying to outplay the record company, and it isn't working.

Sad story of wasted potential.

Never trust the record companies.
>>
>>26673803

>genius IQ

Look at the picture above you posted, the way she talks in interview and check out her reality TV show she had for a while. She sounds nothing like a genius, it's just a lie they made up to promote her.
>>
File: 1439692917883.jpg (7 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
1439692917883.jpg
7 KB, 208x242
>>26672478
THE definition of a stacy roastie tbqhfam
>>
>>26673803
this. she's super talented but contracts and shitty people fucked her shit up.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.u3.jpg (65 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u3.jpg
65 KB, 550x550
>>26673859
>if you talk funny, you're not smart
>>
File: kesha-bikini-grandma-body-1.jpg (55 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
kesha-bikini-grandma-body-1.jpg
55 KB, 480x720
What a beautiful creature, just look at that body
>>
>>26673803
>she miscalculated
Wasn't she one of the biggest pop stars 3-4 years ago?
I am not sure what went wrong, but I doubt it's the record company's fault. She probably is a lazy greedy whore who thought she is above working for a record label and giving up so much money of what she earned. So she decided to sue the company to break the contract.
>>
>>26673973
>I don't know what's going on, but she's probably lazy
>>
>>26673962
Talent > bmi
>>
>>26674048
>kesha
>talent
???
>>
>>26674009
I also said she is greedy and a whore.
There are no such scandals with other pop stars that became popular when she did. So the problem is most likely with her and not with the company.
>>
had a few decent songs but not really that good. has talent but wastes it like a lot of pop singers. doesn't matter because money
>>
I like when she touches underage boys on stage
>>
>>26673934

Glad you understand it.
>>
>>26673973

She signed a retarded ten album contract with a non-compete agreement. That's twenty years with current album cycle trends.

In other words, she can't make music without the company's authorization until she's made ten albums.

And she wasn't getting any more albums made or promoted because she's not thin and wasn't losing weight. Hell, from what I've been told, she even signed over ownership of all her demo shit, and can't even write songs for others.

See, the thing is that a lot of these record companies force you to record on their equipment and they bill you for using any of their stuff. Meaning that in order to get through her contract, Kesha would have to fund 8 more albums on her own dime, which the company is not obligated to promote, and none of the music will belong to her, either, so she won't see a dime in return.

Her career in music is finished.

She should have known better. Her mom got fucked by the country music industry just as bad in her time.
>>
Now that I think about it I used to like the song Timber.
>>
>>26674106
>greedy and a whore
How? Like besides the whole roastie ree argument, how can you make that claim? All she's asking is to be released from a contract.
>>
>>26674285
>>26674350
Okay, fair enough. That's a kind of shitty deal.
I still think that she is a dumb whore though. And I think she deserves it.
>>
Can we please stop making these threads.

Impolite sage.
>>
>>26674350
Aside from the sexual assault allegations, what reason(s) does she even have to break the contract?
>>
>>26674285
Looking back, would you have made a different choice?
>finally get to see your dream as a professional musician
>become a platinum hit
>have songs that rival Gangnam Style in popularity
>the downside is you have to keep pumping out music that's just as good
>>
>>26674447
In legality, none. In her own personal standings, she just wants to work for someone else. I don't think that makes someone a greedy whore.
>>
>>26674511
Whore, maybe not, but there's a case for greedy. She can't just use her label and all the resources it put toward her career and then just decide she wants out when she feels like it.
>>
>>26674490

She literally abandoned a more fair contract that was offered to her by a management company that would have still had her working with kemosabe records in favor of the one she signed, in order go get closer to dr. Luke.

It was a terrible contract.

That being said, Kesha is trying to play a losing game. Her mom recently got into the management and recording game, and is trying to apply pressure in order to steal talent.

It is an unfair contract, but this is SJW strong arming.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 450x450
Fucking normies and their shitty PPP stars get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I like the song she made called Stephen
>>
The real Kesha seems really cool. One of the few women that actually seem dateable. You know, not the ones you consider as a FWB but you're not sure about because they could end up pregnant and fuck your shit up.
>>
>>26674642
That's not greedy. If you honestly can't make things work with your boss, why would you want to stay?
>>
>>26674739
Coz it's your name?
>>
>>26673895
The fuck?

A contract is an agreement from a company to make you someone in exchange of $$ they will made using you, your are just a product/investment, you are nothing without them, they deserve their $$.
>>
>>26674285
she can't just pump out ten albums of pig squealing and call it done? hell i could do it in a day
>>
>>26674863
Albums need to be approved.
>>
>>26674863

She'd still have to pay them to use their overpriced recording studios, and then the producers would get the option to make her record them over again. At a fee.

She reportedly had to write 200 songs for her second album before it was deemed acceptable.
>>
File: 1446480485172.jpg (8 KB, 249x224) Image search: [Google]
1446480485172.jpg
8 KB, 249x224
>>26674942
And I thought Taytay had it bad with 50.
>>
I support Kesha in this case not because of the legality of it, but because it would be good for the industry for the artists to have more control.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.