[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All this money and no one to spend it on. I could win the PowerBall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
All this money and no one to spend it on. I could win the PowerBall lottery and women still wouldn't want anything to do with me. I'm just that ugly and genetically inferior. So yeah. I'm sick of people repeating the "women are interested in guys with money" meme and the "go to college and make money" meme. Can we stop it?
>>
You're not /that/ ugly, and although that isn't /that/ much money, I'm gonna have to assume that the reason you're a virgin is because of your unbearable histrionic awful personality (as exemplified by your post)
>>
>>26672344
Nice tax return
>>
>>26672344

2-3 grand? make an investment account.
>>
How much money do you have? And how much do you earn?
>>
>>26672344

If you're a 1/10 ugly creepy genetically inferior virgin beta male and you pose in a picture with a million dollars you're still a 1/10 ugly creepy genetically inferior virgin beta male.
>>
Money WILL NOT help you get laid. I know homeless meth addicts that have sex with more women in a week than you ever will in your entire life because they have the right facial structure.
>>
>>26672344
You're not ugly, but your hair is shit.
>>
>>26672344
dude post your youtube channel. I lost it.
>>
>>26672652

not op but here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YleT7sUR9lI
>>
>>26672344
You know what? You probably make more than me, and are definitely more attractive....but here I am in bed with a woman, and you're making your 8th shitpost of the day.

Funny how life works.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.