[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I give myself brain damage or just not be able to function
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1441545783596.jpg (74 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1441545783596.jpg
74 KB, 454x453
How can I give myself brain damage or just not be able to function mentally? I don't want to kill myself but I don't want to be able to think clearly and have memories?
>>
get a doctor to prescribe you antipsychotic drugs. within a month you won't be able to do simple addition.

you could also repeatedly hit your head, even if you aren't giving yourself concussions you'll still get boxer's brain.

if you don't want to be able to think or have memories though, why not just die?
>>
>>26671594
hammer to the forehead
>>
>>26671608
How can I get that perscription? Also I don't want to kill myself because My family and one day I want to see future cars
>>
>>26671639
you're going to be putting your family through a lot of pain if you reduce yourself to retard level. honestly after caring for you for a few years they'll wish you were dead. it's only natural.

say you're hearing voices, duh. also try klonopin or xanax too, honestly you will have 0 memories if you take benzos regularly.
>>
>>26671632
I don't want to die d
>>
>>26671594
Why even live if you don't want memories faggot. Do something worth while, go to Japan and watch anime, that will at least give you some meaning for life.
>>
get into a car accident hope to get breain injury but will have to stay in a lot of hospitals.
>>
>>26671656
I guess. Thanks for the advice though
>>
>>26671659
why the fuck would you need to go to Japan to watch anime?

honestly anyone on this forum should stay the fuck away from Japan otherwise they're going to think Americans are even more fucked up than we are.
>>
>>26671594
>this dumbass thinks that making himself retarded will help him through life.
>>
>>26671659
Imagine watching your favourite movie for the first time all over again
>>
>>26671673
no problem, i take klonopin 2x a day and i don't remember a single thing in the past 6 months. if you brought up something i would probably be able to "know" i was there or what happened but as far as having a visual memory pop into my head as per normal, there's none of that shit. life forward and backward is a void and honestly sometimes i can't even trust if my memories are real or not. at least the pain's gone though.
>>
>>26671716
Fuckin sweet nice
>>
>>26671688
No, but it will make me not care
>>
>>26671739
not really. i'm completely addicted now and the withdrawals are worse than heroin IMO and yes i've been addicted to heroin.

you will get extremely depressed too. i guess when i say the pain is gone i just mean the pain from anxiety but my depression is certainly a lot worse. it also gives me restless leg syndrome which is annoying.

most doctors will not prescribe you benzos if you ask for them since they are commonly abused so all i can say is just keep going to them and telling them that what they're giving you isn't working. but if you walk in saying "erase my memories please" that's just not gonna fly.

desu just smoke weed... at least it's not addictive and only fucks with your short term memory in the long run.
>>
>>26671685
To fully indulge in their culture and experience the katana they will wield being formed from a steel ingot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.