[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TO BECOME CHAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 9aa.png (236 KB, 680x1209) Image search: [Google]
9aa.png
236 KB, 680x1209
Hallo /r9k/ is it even possible to transition from a being sad beta nerd faggot to become Chad?
>>
You can't repair psychological damage very well
>>
>>26671497

There's a possibility if you meet a girl that utterly destroys you inside. If you are strong enough not to off yourself you'll become numb inside and not give a fuck about anything which is an attractive quality for women

You still have to look decent though
>>
>>26671539
But how do I get close to a women without being chad?
>>
>>26671563

walk into her direction

but not too fast as it might scare her
>>
Yes it is.
It involves reconditioning your mind and changing your mindset.

Since you were born, you were conditioned by the media, teachers, your parents and the internet to despise masculinity. You were taught to be small, compliant, and effeminate.

By learning to embrace masculinity, you can start fighting back against the world. You can change your life to suit you.

Be a bit more selfish. Be a bit more loud. Be a bit more passionate. Fuck what society told you to do. Be a man.
>>
>>26671625
Have you succeeded or are you just describing your masterplan?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
Has an average/ugly guy tried to make an experiment making a profile using his real info and another where he is called Chad using the same pictures and compared results?
>>
>>26671650

Everyday has been getting better and better since I decided to be more masculine.

I lift, I practice speaking confidently, I assert myself, and everything is getting better.

I feel anger towards society for making my so complacent for so many years.
>>
>>26671497
Please bumpspond
>>
File: file.png (173 KB, 720x1229) Image search: [Google]
file.png
173 KB, 720x1229
easy as heck desu familia
>>
>>26673377

>texting with a nigger
>>
>>26671625
don't listen to this guy. this is a very narrow viewpoint that is bound to set up most people here for failure.

the only way out is not to embrace full Chad-dom and become some turbo masc lifter. it's certainly one way, but it is not the only way. if deep down you don't feel very masculine that's ok; lots of girls don't even want that.

what you have to do is just slowly put away your neurotic expectations about women and start focusing on yourself. yes lifting is good but so is just finding other hobbies than going on 4chan and wallowing.

chances are you probably have shit in your life that you still cling to for comfort you may have to let go of like anime wallscrolls and figures you've jizzed on, etc. you don't have to delete who you are but you do have to recognize what traits are toxic and eliminate them.

this is someone who grew up beta as FUCK, homeschooled, never even touched a girl until 21, 4chan 8 hours a day, WoW addiction, anime/moe addiction, grimdark LoTR worshipping ultra nerd, said fuck it one day, abandoned silly things and ended up doing a lot better social wise and made friends, banged a few women and eventually got a girlfriend. but i didn't turn into some ultra-masc alphabro, i'm still passive and like cute shit, i just stopped being such an autist freak about it.

of course now i have severe anxiety and depression due to a job that goes nowhere and health issues so i'm still completely unhappy, so in the end it doesn't matter anyway and we're all going to die.
>>
>>26673432
nah im listening to other guy. your advice is for guys who arent ugly
>>
>>26671539
>tfw this is you
I sucked with women until her. She broke me in the worst way possible and I grew to literally just hate women. Now I actually turn girls down. Life is funny sometimes man. Still debating whether or not to off myself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.