[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a deal breaker (red flag) is drug usage for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11
File: 1440551393806.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440551393806.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
How much of a deal breaker (red flag) is drug usage for you?

Say you found your dream girl; looks, morality, personality, purity, views, everything. The one you've been looking for that you thought never existed. Would you still date her if you found out later on after dating for a while that she did drugs casually on her free time? What if it was only pot? Keep in mind, we controlled for every other variable. She is perfect except for the fact that she does drugs. She does not care that you don't do them, to her it's just like someone not liking a certain type of food.

This mainly applies to straight edge fags.
>>
>>26671342

It's a dealbreaker for me tbqh. Potheads are retards from my experience and I there's a high danger for her to develop an addiction with other drugs.
>>
>>26671342
This situation would never happen because if she does drugs there has to be other red flags.
>>
>>26671342
Never trust a woman who uses drugs
It's all the red flags when she indulges in such a selfish synthetic embellishment
All the shady people she has to deal with to acquire her illegal drugs is bad enough, but on top of her selfish tendencies, it also displays a lack of emotional maturity and she's clearly good at keeping secrets, manipulating others and lying
All because she's constantly involved with illegal activity

So yeah, no woman of my dreams is doing drugs
>>
The ultimate one

feels bad since every person is a stoner more or less these days or hangs around potheads
>>
>>26671400
>Never trust a woman who uses drugs

This. Run, just run. It's not worth it. No matter how sweet, cute and nice she is to you. Get out, as long as you can without getting your heart broken.
>>
>>26671400
wew lad couldn't have put it more solid myself absolute truth 10/10 dubs checked /thread
>>
File: Realtalk.png (100 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
Realtalk.png
100 KB, 500x628
It depends on the extent and situation she's using them it. I mean there's a huge difference between using drugs and abusing drugs. I mean, sparing casual usage of (most) drugs is relatively safe, and assuming she isn't getting into bad situations (i.e. getting zonked out at parties with who knows what going on) then it's not like there are many negatives. Doing drugs with a partner can be an incredibly intimate experience.

Hell, I suppose even if she did have a genuine problem with them then all the other factors wold inspire me to try and help her break an addiction rather than being a red flag. But obviously if it's effecting aspects of her life to the point that she's unbearable to maintain a real relationship with then that would be the end of it.

I have tried many different drugs before, but I don't use any regularly (besides alcohol).
>>
>>26671400
Out of curiosity, what do you think of women who drink? or who use drugs in places where they're legal?
>>
Why is everyone anti drugs here? I IV Heroin every now and then, my GF does it once every few months, but we have an awesome life compared to most robots.
>>
>>26671493
>my GF
>compared to most robots
is this serious?
>>
>>26671342
The fact is if she engaged in drug use in the past she did not live her virtues/views, so she is not the perfect girl for me.
>>
>>26671393
>>26671400
>>26671419
>>26671433
he already said that she was your dream girl and controlled for all variables, so the only thing that is holding you back is the act of using drugs it's self so she's not a "pot head" and she's not "selfish" however the illegality of it is indeed a legitimate reason to not date.

>tfw everyone has poor reading comprehension
>>
>not smoking with a qt 3.14 you deem to be "perfect"
>not having hot sex while stoned
Fucking faggots
>>
>>26671529

If she's into drugs she can't be my dreamgirl

checkmate atheists
>>
>>26671532
>duuuur everything is better on drugs
>my dopamine receptors are so beyond fucked that the only way I can enjoy shit these days is with pot
>>
>>26671524
Where have you been in the last 2 years? Normies think identify with being "robots" because it's trendy now that pepe has been hijacked by them. They'll enter any medium and change definitions on the go if it suits them, this is what normies do. Face it, we're outnumbered no matter where we go, there's no escape from a normies in a normie driven shit hole of a world.
>>
>>26671476
If it's legal, it's still tying into stunted emotions and selfish tendencies which indicates she's not ready for a serious life long commitment sort of relationship. I might get along with her well while she's in that phase of her life but once she gets out of it she might not like someone like me anymore
Alternatively, assuming her degeneracy never ends, she might just destroy who she was and become a broken sack of shit who isn't worth anything whatsoever

Everything in moderation of course, but if she doesn't have a good base for life within herself, she just needs to work on developing her own persona more, because who is happy and satisfied with their life that feels the need to get high or abuse any type of substance?

Not any truly successful happy people, I tell you what
>>
>>26671557
>dopamine receptors are beyond fucked up
>citation missing
Try again
>>
It honestly depends on the drugs.

>she's a stoner
Fine by me. I smoke pot. A lot. And I've dated a stoner. Works out well enough for me.

>she trips/is a psychonaut
Oh, hell yes. See above.

>she's an alcoholic
Oh, hell no. Deal breaker.

>she's a coke fiend
Nope, fuck that. Snorting coke every few weeks or like once a month is fine, but any consistent coke use is a deal breaker.

>she's a speed freak
NOPE.

>she's on opiates
Screw that to the eleventh power.

This isn't even a moral indictment of any drug. I just don't want to date people with a certain vibe.
>>
>>26671529
He's posting a hypthetical situation, I'm speaking from experience. Don't ever get with a drug user, unless, of course, you want to get cheated on and lied to.
>>
>>26671569
You seem to be conflating all drug use with hard drug (opiates, amphetamines) abuse. What about things like psychedelics?

Do you genuinely feel that people only do drugs because they're not happy with their life? what about people who drink alcohol?
>>
>>26671342
Ehm, it depends on her character / intelligence and the type of drugs.

I smoked a lot of weed in my life, I had a long phase of using ecstasy and speed and those kinds of party drugs.

I still graduated university and now work a well paying office job and live in a nice apartment with my gf who also used to take these drugs (that's how we met).

Not all people become "stupid junkies" just because they use recreational drugs.

If a girl would be injecting heroin or getting fucked up on ketamine, that would turn me off though. Absolute No-go.
>>
>>26671613
When you say "drug user", what drug are you actually referring to? Because there's a hell of a lot of difference between the persona of a girl who does, say, crack or heroin than one who likes to drop shrooms or MDMA
>>
>>26671342
If she was a dream girl with everything perfected aside from drug use then I'd be fine with it. I'm casually doing drugs myself and I'm a KHV robot.
>>
>>26671644
Well, in my case the girl smoked pot and used amphetemines. At least that are the ones I knew about.
>>
It's fine.

I'm on drugs right now so why would I care?
>>
Used to pop pills to deal with muh hard lyfe and being a wagecuck. Did my share of other stuff as well.

I only see it as a problem if you're too dependent on it.
>>
Depends entirely on the type of drug, amount of use//abuse and the situations she got into because of it. There's not much wrong to say about a girl who occasional drops shrooms and goes for a walk in nature, but if, through her acquisition of them and those friend circles, she gets into some degenerate situations then that's a different story.
>>
File: reactionimage4.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
reactionimage4.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>26671676
One girl who casually used drugs was a slut, therefore everyone who uses drugs is a slut?
>your logic
>>
>>26671628
Alcohol and psychedelics are certainly the lesser evils. I'm just comparing behaviour to what one would typically exhibit as far as maturity. If you're content with the life you're building, you wouldn't be as compelled to find an escape from it. Now if you're building a good life, but aren't content with living in itself, that's a bit of a different case that delves a bit toward nihilism so it's understandable if someone would want to feel spiritually connected.

But that is a thing brought on by contemporary society more or less, this need to indulge in high speed activities which has desensitised us all and has proven decadent to moralistic standards across the globe. Not to say there isn't pocketed commonwealths of traditional value still existing, but for the most part people aren't so strong in their faith like was normal in the older days as far as religion is concerned. I blame technology and the vastly more capable spread of oftentimes mis-information and ideas which has corrupted the youth into developing the current standards for acceptable behaviour.

I'm curious to witness this generation grow as the former ones pass, just to see which direction the world will resolve itself into going toward. There's no real reason to need drugs, be it poison like alcohol or psychedelic substance. But those who get enveloped into the drug using community can't see much otherwise when all their peers do is get high
>>
>>26671745
That's the girl I fell for, anon. I've seen her world and the people in it. She wasn't the only slut, I can tell you that much.
>>
>>26671745
Eh, speaking as a regular drug user I must admit that *that* type of drug using girl is likely to be a slut, but just because you do find a lot of crazy slutty party chicks doesn't by any means mean that there aren't girls who use drugs responsibly and are respectable.
>>
>>26671772
>Alcohol and psychedelics are certainly the lesser evils.
>Alcohol
>lesser evils

wat.

Alcohol is, by quite a wide margin, the most harmful drug to society, and i on of the most physically and mentally harmful drugs on a personal level.

Go out to a local club on a friday night and tell me that alcohol is a "lesser evil" compared to some guys smoking weed and laying about all day.
>>
>>26671342
stoned sex is dope so I would give it a try
>>
>>26671772
>There's no real reason to need drugs, be it poison like alcohol or psychedelic substance.

I've never understood this argument from people who are against drugs. I mean, yeah? there's no reason to "need" drugs, there's also no reason to "need" to play video games, or to ride rollercoasters, recreational users do it for exactly that, recreation.

It's like people like >>26671557 saying that because you enjoy doing drugs, you OBVIOUSLY cannot have a good time without them.
>>
>>26671876
this

When I'm sober I can only get it up half the time (likely from years of deathgrip) and even when I can I cum in like a minute, but when I'm high I can get hard as a rock and go for literally hours.
>>
>>26671886
That wasn't really my argumentive point, rather an assertion of fact to tie it all together. Do drugs if you want, but thats known to be a bad street to go down and nothing good will come out of it.

Point is my dream girl doesn't do drugs
She's an innocent Christian raised farm girl with brown hair, a warm smile and big perky tits who can ride horses
>>
meh not really, gf sometimes smokes weed and we use x at some raves once every 4 months, not really bothered by it.

I know she is not a retard that can't control herself and she has read up on what she uses she isn't retarded like: Ohh hurrr durr I got pills from a friend so let's use them, she always tests the shit that she uses.
>>
>>26671936
>That wasn't really my argumentive point

I know, I agree with the majority of what you said, just pointing out my confusion at people (not really you) making this point against drug use.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 843x843
>>26671960
All you need is a dakimakura, you don't need drugs desu
>>
File: The_Drunkard's_Progress_1846.jpg (602 KB, 1530x1084) Image search: [Google]
The_Drunkard's_Progress_1846.jpg
602 KB, 1530x1084
>all friends do hard drugs
>broke up with gf because of her drug use
>see your once normal friend passed out naked and pouring cold water on his face won't wake him
>opiates killed two people you knew, one a friend
>y says, "It's under control, i'm not as bad as x"
>x says, "It's under control, i'm not as bad as y"

Fuck drugs and drug users, best manifestation of the devil ever to exist.

Rotten filthy subhumans fell for the simplest trick in the playbook.

Kill them all and dig them into the earth.
>>
>>26672081
Do you genuinely feel that way about all drug use just because your friends were too stupid and weak willed to use in moderation?
>>
I don't do drugs, so I don't know how comfortable I'd feel about my gf doing drugs.

Granted, I have smoked cigarettes in the past and drink alcohol, so I don't have much room to judge for those two. Anything past that, I couldn't tolerate it. The only way I could stay with her is if she would give up her drug habits and never touch them again.

You did say she's perfect in every other way, so that would mean that she would always follow my lead and take my word as virtue.

And that's only if she smoked pot. Anything harder, quitting for me wouldn't even salvage the relationship.

>tfw there are more people who have tried pot in comparison to people that have tried alcohol
>>
Marijuana and hallucinogens aren't a big deal as long as some modicum of common sense is being utilized for safety. The spergs posting "ALL DRUGS ARE RED FLAG KILL THEM ALL" are the same naive autists proclaiming that only a virgin woman is good enough for them even though they themselves are fat, out of shape and pushing 30 years old.

Opiates, benzos, and stims of all kinds and overuse of alcohol are a pretty much a red flag because I know the kind of reckless junkie lifestyle that comes with them.
>>
>>26672121
Fuck drugs all together.

Only hate people who let drugs control them, and that's a relatively high proportion of people who use them.
>>
>>26672245
Pro tip: anyone who uses drugs is a reckless junkie
Doesn't matter which kind you're using

Stop trying to defend your bad habits f-faggot
>>
>>26672296
Including alcohol? What about coffee?
>>
>>26672245

Yeah when I talk about drugs I really mean hard drugs.

Alcohol, hallucinogens, marijuana and tobacco can be used in moderation but amphetamines, benzos and opiates... Just doom.
>>
>>26672309
DERRR WOT ABOUT CAFFINE IN TEA!?!?!?!?! U GONNA KILL NANA CUZ SHE DRINK TEA!?!?!?
>>
>>26671342
I'm straight edge and it's not a dealbreaker. I'll never understand it, and it'll make hanging out harder, but if she's perfect in every other way I could care less about that kind of risky behavior.
>>
File: 1454513651380.jpg (66 KB, 623x469) Image search: [Google]
1454513651380.jpg
66 KB, 623x469
>>26671342
Straight edge fag here
If she was only doing the green (which is entry level in todays standards) then I could deal with it, if it drives itself deeper into the harder shit then mentally I couldn't cope with it, the idea that she could be snorting some shit and fucking her health up would be a massive turn off to me.
As long as I wasn't forced to be with her all the time as she puffed the smoke out or forced me into it a lot, I would be fine. Considering if she was my 'dream girl' and that was the only real downside, i'd learn to deal with it because lets face it, beggers can't be choosers.
>>
>>26672378
Well, yeah? Caffeine is a psychoactive drug, there's no denying it. Small amounts of weed/other drugs can have a much less marked effect on someone than a couple of energy drinks.
>>
>>26672296
I don't have to defend anything. So let me get this straight, some girl I like smokes pot on the weekends and takes LSD or mushrooms once every six months to a year and she is a reckless junkie now? Ok kid, I'm sure your logic has served you well in life.

>>26672321
Can't argue with that.
>>
You can always spot a bitter shut-in virgin autist by their hate for drugs
>>
>>26672245
Agreed, all these standards that fags here try to hold but they're probably some of the least desirables out there, should generally be lucky if a girl actually gives them positive attention.
>>
>>26672678
This. I mean obviously there are many people who dislike drugs/drug abusers, but I don't think I've ever met anyone who had the full on "if you smoke pot once you're a degenerate junkie loser and should be killed" who wasn't also a complete autist.
>>
how do i quit drugs desu
i never make it past the week mark
>>
>>26672736
Depends what drugs they are. Assuming it's not an addiction that can seriously fuck you up/kill you if you stop cold turkey, then the best way is to just somehow prevent yourself from being able to buy/access them.
>>
>>26672321
>amphetamines
>doom
Shut the fuck up. You've clearly never taken drugs.
>>
>>26672866
Eh, they certainly can be very habit forming. At least far more than weed, psychedelics etc.

Honestly with enough willpower one can take pretty much any drug responsibly and sparingly with no ill effects, but to claim that amphetamines don't cause a huge amount of addiction and damage is really not true.
>>
>>26671342
If she did drugs then she doesn't resonate with my moral compass to begin with.
>>
>>26672866
>Shut the fuck up. You've clearly never taken drugs.

You're telling him he's never taken drugs but I have experience with d-amp and I've known a bunch of people with m-amp habits and amphetamines are very habit forming and tend to lead down the same dark fucked up path that opiates and benzos lead to, only with lots more psychosis and delusional behavior dumped in for good measure. If you don't think amps are a hard drug with serious risks then you've clearly never taken drugs.
>>
>>26672245
>marijuana ain't a big deal

>Marijuana Said to Trigger Heart Attacks
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/marijuana.html
>Marijuana Smoking Tied to Testicular Cancer
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/us-marijuana-cancer-idUSBRE88A03720120911
>Marijuana Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283/
>Persistent Cannabis Users Show Neuropsychological Decline from Childhood to Midlife
http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2012/08/22/1206820109.short
>Review of the Validity and Significance of Cannabis Withdrawal Syndrome
http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/article.aspx?articleid=177137#SEC6
>Regular Marijuana Use Bad for Teens Brains
http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/621566/
>Regular Pot Smokers Have Shrunken Brains, Study Says
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-regular-marijuana-shrinks-brain-20141110-story.html
>Respiratory Effects of Marijuana and Tobacco Use in a U.S. Sample
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2004.40081.x/full
>Smoking Cannabis Can Lead to Manic Behaviour
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2949585/Smoking-cannabis-lead-manic-behaviour-Hyperactivity-aggression-delusion-strongly-linked-drug-researchers-warn.html
>Teen Marijuana Use Linked with Schizophrenia
http://www.futurity.org/teen-marijuana-abuse/
>Teens Who Smoke Weed Daily are 60% Less Likely to Complete High School Than Those Who Never Use
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/09/09/study-teens-who-smoke-weed-daily-are-60-less-likely-to-complete-high-school-than-those-who-never-use
>The Terrible Truth About Cannabis
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2782906/The-terrible-truth-cannabis-British-expert-s-devastating-20-year-study-finally-demolishes-claims-smoking-pot-harmless.htm

I never get tired of posting this
>>
>>26673402
No shit meth is bad idiot.
Dex is fine
>>
>>26673546
Well, yeah? Even with all of that it's still infinitely less harmful than most other drugs, especially alcohol.
>>
>>26671342
I don't know because I've never had a girlfriend or even a relationship of any sort with anyone.

If it's a costly habit like opiates or overrated stims like cocaine, then that's a fucking flat no.

If it's benzos/alcohol/rc's/whatever that's affordable, then sure i'll do it with her.

>What if it was only pot?
95% sure we wouldn't get along.
I don't like potheads here because weed where I live is very poor quality so it's just a social status thing like HEY I DO WEED HAHA LOOK AT ME
>>
File: 1455906031979.jpg (87 KB, 680x768) Image search: [Google]
1455906031979.jpg
87 KB, 680x768
>>26673546
>trusting most "news" sources that blow things way out of proportion just to grab peoples attention
Not even strong on this discussion but the fact I see daily mail (arguably the worst in terms of news) in there more than once lets me know its not to be taken seriously
>>
>>26673633

>Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
http://www.sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
>Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
>Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
http://www.netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
>Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
http://www.westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
>Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
>Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
>The Health Effects of Marijuana
http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
>Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
http://www.theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
>Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy+Living
>Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx

lmao keep relativizing as if any of these were good for you
>>
>>26671342

you can't have "purity" and do drugs at the same time anon, silly goose
>>
>>26673546
>reuters
>latimes
>dailymail
>washingtonpost
>dailymail again
>'futurity'

haha cool post dude xP

as for marijuana triggering heart attacks, masturbation can trigger those too as well as strokes, same goes if you do very exhausting physical activity when unfit
>>
>>26673546
>I never get tired of posting this

I know you think it's fun to spam misinformation daily. Regular use is bad for teens but most of those are the results of big pharma funded studies brainwashing the goyim like you into only approving of their patented synthetic products. Prove that wrong :) Oh wait you can't the best you can do is come back with an ad hominem or strawman with no substance.

And linking dailymail, latimes, and the brainwashingtonpost? Confirmed for shill troll.
>>
>>26673702
again, allow me to ftfy

>telegraph
>westernspring
>an article about weed on an 'alcoholism' website
>huffingtonpost
>YAHOO

LOL
>>
>>26673702
No one's claiming that it's good for you? I fully acknowledge that it's bad for you, it's just obviously not /that/ bad for you considering the vast number of people who smoke pretty regularly with no real ill effects.

Also, linking reactionary news articles and "lists of marijuanas effects" from anti-drug help sites really doesn't further your point much, Surely you realize that the studies are enough?
>>
>>26673609
>No shit meth is bad idiot.
Namecalling is childish son.

>Dex is fine
It takes longer for shit to go sideways with dex over meth but some people can't help binging or using it on a daily basis for months or years, then they can't even get out of bed without it once its gone.
>>
File: le legalized jew.png (886 KB, 2352x2060) Image search: [Google]
le legalized jew.png
886 KB, 2352x2060
>>26673692
love how the betty crockers can't even be assed to look up the studies being referenced because they're so dependent on mental spoonfeeding

DUDE HARMLESS!! okay don't show facts

>>26673714
>dude, think cyanide will give you brain damage??? LOL THE SUN GIVES YOU CANCER START SMOKING
hedonist logic

>>26673719
>it's misinformation, mayne!
>420highsmokeyourcat daily said so!!!
love how the fags always quote SCIENCE and then get butthurt when their own studies prove them wrong every day of the week

>>26673734
>i refuse to look at any facts

>>26673746
desu I didn't compile this and need to trim it, I just love how it starts triggering seizures in some of these people.

tl;dr: induce mental illness and anxiety, neurotoxic/lower IQ via memory, pulmonary disease, >smoking, sperm, and some other shit
>>
>>26673798
>trying this hard

cute
>>
>>26673798
Do you actually think you're going to achieve anything by posting this?
>>
File: feefefef.png (643 KB, 594x597) Image search: [Google]
feefefef.png
643 KB, 594x597
>>26673798
>cropping out the source of the article because you know it's non-factual

haha dude FACTS
>>
>26673798
>420highsmokeyourcat daily said so!!!
Called it, he can't do better to reply to my post than with a strawman.

>when their own studies prove them wrong every day of the week
Just a lazy lie, for every study from a respectable university that you can pull saying it's unhealthy I can pull another from an equally respectable university contradicting it. You're not gonna change anyones mind with your shitposting.
>>
>tfw my ex got me on heroin

Never date a girl who does drugs
>>
Pot, lsd, shrooms, etc wouldn't bother me. But harder stuff like heroin or coke is a no go.
>>
>>26671342
Is that Tommy wiseau?
>>
File: lmao hedonists.png (216 KB, 469x635) Image search: [Google]
lmao hedonists.png
216 KB, 469x635
>>26673843
are you having a panic attack mate

>>26673851
just the facts so many retards aren't willing to accept

>>26673863
lrn to google my fag headed friend

>>26673873
>doesn't even know how to quote
>"u don't understand, i just.... KNOW pots good"

take a look at the infamous twin study they are using to "disprove" marijuana and IQ. it literally says 1) twins using had lower IQ, 2) marijuana impaired memory AKA the most relevant function of intelligence anyways

I wonder:
-a proven neurotoxin
-that everyone agrees impairs memory
-that correlates to poor academic performance
-that correlates to lower IQ the more you use
harms intelligence. WELL GOOLLLLLY
>>
for the record anyways, I have actually rejected the closest thing to an ideal mate on these grounds. Even weirder, she didn't even seem to use. Fuck liberal urbanites, I swear to god this is a reoccurring problem
>>
>>26671342
Edgefag here. Drug use of any sort is an immediate turn off. Weed makes you retarded, and any sort of heavy drug use means she's not in control of her life and has experienced miles of cock.
No thanks.
>>
>>26671557
Junkies BTFO
>>
>>26674011
>-a proven neurotoxin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26674528
Being forever alone was totally worth it wasn't it. :)
>>
>>26674697
>settling for a junkie whore instead of standing up for your beliefs.

Normie logic.
>>
>>26674913
>Deciding one of your only chances that comes along in life is a junkie because of a little pot and mushies.

Sperg logic.
>>
>>26671342
The situation you described is impossible. A druggie could never obtain those qualities
>>
Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!
>>
>>26674955
"A little pot and mushies"
More like "my gf's dealer cucks me for drugs"
>>
>>26675083
>I am all knowing and know the values of every person ever.

Cool.
>>
File: 1434831478298.jpg (181 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434831478298.jpg
181 KB, 1280x720
>>26674697
it was more of a pretext than actual value judgement stuff, she was an unstable ice queen looking to cause drama so she could drop me.

I don't want a criminal significant other, no. Still tears me up over how utterly stupid the entire episode was
>>
>>26675124
I'm cucking myself? Intredasting.
>>
>>26675172
>the sheer amount of junkie normie damage control.

Just OD already.
>>
>>26675201
You're right man, I'm gonna go do my best to OD on marijuana right now. Let's see if it works!
>>
>>26671400
Please help me understand how doing drugs is selfish? If it's something you enjoy doing in your free time and it's not hurting anyone else how is it selfish? That's like saying playing video games is selfish.
>>
>>26675234
>muh harmless drug
>>
Huge dealbreaker, I'm a lifelong addict, now in recovery and going to meetings and I can't afford to have a user in my life. Even something most people deem harmless like weed would tempt me into smoking some, and any high that isn't an opiate would drive me back into the habit of shooting h and snorting pills.

Don't care if she smokes tobacco though.
>>
>>26671799
nigga I am "that" type of drugusing dude

I smoke weed all day and take amphetamines to get shit done (cause if I smoked weed otherwise I would get nothing done)
>>
>>26675234
see

>>26673702
>>26673798

>>26675379
>literally has to use amphetamines just to cope with the day

garbage
>>
DRUGS ARE A MUST

>first date not getting fucked up on something together

if you dont do drugs dont even talk to me fagboy
>>
>>26675496
you are a hooker who was abused as a child and nobody here wants anything to do with you thanks
>>
>>26675519
>saying they dont want something they cant even have in the ffrst place

lol

dont act like your better then me or you could even get up on this shit that is my glam
>>
>>26675550
If I wanted to fuck you I would just pay the $50 you probably charge.

Lol @ delusional damaged whores
>>
>>26671342
I used to be a straight edge. Now I do LSD. I'd be okay if she did LSD or drank on occasion. If she drinks too often I don't like it because then I feel like a DD and it's not that fun to talk to drunk people. I'd be okay with having a trip buddy though. Weed smells bad and the culture is garbage, probably would not engage desu.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.