[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine being an intelligent and moderately successful nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1443431502505.jpg (19 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
1443431502505.jpg
19 KB, 350x420
Imagine being an intelligent and moderately successful nigger and seeing your race for the useless dogshit it is and there is literally nothing I can do to save it. Now Imagine what this does to a man psychologically.
>>
File: 1414242117395.jpg (72 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
1414242117395.jpg
72 KB, 608x395
>tfw you will probably because dead before the "capitalism means white supremacy" meme ends
>tfw you will probably be dead before the "tradition, religion, the family, marriage, hierarchy, etc are white-only values" meme ends
>tfw the same people that talk about why there's a need for fairness and the redistribution of wealth then post pictures of african monarchs covered in gold on their tumblrs
>tfw the people that were saying ebola was designed to kill blacks were also saying that white people should be the ones to cure it because asking a guy that just robbed you and beat you up to then return your things and take you to the hospital makes total sense

o-oh well
>>
>>26670878
Thanks uncle tom now go back in the house nigger
>>
>>26671153
>House nigger

Real original
>>
Being a red pilled black person would probably be the worst thing imaginable.
>>
File: 1447070684423.png (196 KB, 342x359) Image search: [Google]
1447070684423.png
196 KB, 342x359
>>26671321
it's suffering
>>
>>26670878
well, we all know what michael jackson did to solve that problem.
>>
Just make friends in a similar demographic as yourself, connect with what heritage you can be proud of, there's plenty of admirable black history and literature, accept your natural differences, and try to chill out/focus on something other than race.
I'm a relatively redpilled woman, and I don't sit around crying about feminists all day.
>>
It's not like the majority of white people are in any way redeemable. The majority of the world is, in fact, mentally underdeveloped garbage. Race matters very little.
>>
saw a cute muslim girl from SEA watching some MTV beach garbage on her phone today. it killed me inside that hollywood will literally destroy the earth
>>
>>26671321

It's not that bad. Slowly going insane but it's not that bad.
>>
>>26670878
BBC! BBC!
>>
>>26671718
Race does matter a lot
>>
>>26671904
How? The only differences I see is the subject of "muh", white trash bragging about "muh heritage" and blacks bragging about "muh bbc". Whites may biologically have a bigger brain capacity, but both races use equally little amount of it thanks to complete neutralization of the senses which can be amounted to garbage like smartphones, social media and barbaric, animalistic "life revolves around fucking" societal mentality.
>>
Be the black man who gets the niggers in line. Stick it to them and show them you're better than them and that being black does not mean you have no opportunity in life.

Fuck them if they call you an Uncle Tom or get jealous, at least you'll be the better man. I feel really bad for good honest blacks who would rather progress instead of wallow in the 'woe is me, I am oppressed state'.

You don't owe these people a thing just because you look the same. If you can't change them, Rise above them.

You'll be accepted as part of society with open arms like many other great blacks out there.
>>
>>26671954
>Whites may biologically have a bigger brain capacity, but both races use equally little amount of it thanks to complete neutralization of the senses

How I wish this was true. Go live in the Detroit or Haiti for a week. The worst examples of White trash is better than that.
>>
>>26671954
>2016
>people actually still believe that whites have bigger brains than blacks
>people actually still believe brain size really matters anyway
>>
File: just do it.jpg (23 KB, 616x343) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
23 KB, 616x343
Honestly just take on some role models like maybe usain bolt, trihex the streamer, basketball players and musicians. Let's be honest, arabs are more hopeless than blacks and you gotta get in your head that there's a difference between a nig and a black guy. Use your advantages. Your race has the best physics of all and arguably you have the best sense of basic rythm and musical effective simplicity(not talking about shoot everyone nog rap)
>>
>>26672038
He said bigger brain CAPACITY although I'm not well versed in what capacity means in this case but whites are on average more intelligent than blacks, then Asians (east Asians) are more intelligent on average than whites.
>>
>>26672035
Detroit is basically little Africa, though. I'm confident that if there were undeveloped white nations, they would be just as awful as Detroit citizens.

>>26672038
That's what I said, it doesn't matter, even less so when racemixing is basically what is going to define the human race, and racial purity is going to become more and more obscure.
>>
>no black friend to educate me in ghetto ways
>>
>>26672116
It's like whites are the happy medium. Not as as dumb and chaotic and hedonistic as blacks but lack their physical capabilities and not as hive-mind like and personality-less as Asians but also not as smart but with better physical capabilities . Whites won the lottery.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.