[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>after years of never speaking to women, somehow accidentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>after years of never speaking to women, somehow accidentally get a fembot on skype
>even more amazingly, seem to have some good (text) conversations
>literally my first ever conversations with a non family member woman
>suddenly I am happy and motivated in my life like I have never been before just from having this female contact. A women is actually interested in talking to me.
>I feel I can change my life for the better. I feel motivated.
but
>after a few weeks the conversations deteriorate
>she no longer makes much effort to talk, it feels like I am dragging the conversation along
>I keep trying but now I realise it's no use, whatever reason she had for talking to me has disappeared
>still don't understand why she would talk for a while and seem fun and friendly then suddenly lose interest
was I just another beta to be hooked? the initial few nice conversations were the bait to ensnare me?

I now feel even worse than before. I had a brief glimpse of what it was like to have nice conversations with a women and now it has been taken away.
>>
lol @ all of u idiots who believe fembots are any different than stacies and normies. never should gave into her games, senpai
>>
To her you are just something like another thread on 4chan. To you she is the first woman you spoke to. Do you see the difference? She's just normal and you didn't make much of a memorable impression on her to distinguish yourself from the thousands of other guys she's encountered in her life.
>>
>>26670551
>>after a few weeks the conversations deteriorate

This sort of thing can just happen. Don't blame her or yourself, just move on.
>>
>>26670551
You have been used as an emotional tampon.

She needed some attention and validation. and you were perfect in that regard.
>>
>>26670551
drop your skype and I will add you
>>
>>26670551
Stuff like this happens even in same sex friendships
You just run out of stuff to talk about, it's no ones fault. You're just not compatible

It sucks
>>
>>26670755
not OP but is this true. even with the same sex it still happens. I don't get it.
>>
>>26670614
>>26670710

So much these. Move on anon, there is nothing you can do.
>>
>>26670577

This tbqh

Fembots are Stacies with worse mental illness
>>
Fuck off wesley
>>
>>26670744
I don't really want my skype in this thread, if you want to email [email protected]

>>26670755
At least it's easy to get male contacts. Though I don't really have male friends either.
>>
>>26670887
The sooner he does the better.
>>
>>26670887
>>26671994
I'm not wesley, who is wesley?
>>
>>26670755
>tfw run out of stuff to talk about with every same sex friendship
>tfw no friends
>>
This happens all the time in the real world, its something you just have to get over
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.