[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys please help me. I can't be a NEET anymore and I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Veil.jpg (307 KB, 781x1024) Image search: [Google]
Veil.jpg
307 KB, 781x1024
Guys please help me. I can't be a NEET anymore and I need to study or get a job.

What is a good career choice for a robot?
>>
bump for same need as OP

I've been job searching but I can't even get an interview. My CV is trash.
>>
Go get a entry level position at a grocery store, they have high turnover rates so they're usually hiring for at least one dept.

The problem is that people want their dream job or nothing at all. Learn to compromise, you'll never get anything you want if you don't.
>>
>>26670495

That is the most beautiful marble statue I have ever seen. Legitimately thank you for posting it OP.
>>
>>26670671

Seriously anyone who doesn't maximize OP's image is a useless fuck. Look at it.
>>
>>26670671
>>26670696
it looks basic and un-detailed desu
>>
>>26670805

Post a sculpture that emulates gossamer fabrics as well as this one does. Hard mode: the face is behind the gossamer fabric. Good luck.
>>
Sorry, but there isn't a career that won't challenge you to be more socially competent.

If you want to be successful, drop the idea of being an autistic robot.

Then figure out just where you want to be, and where you need to be and try to make a plan.
>>
>>26670620
this i worked at a grocery store pushing carts people barely bothered me. the only problem was the rain and snow, being cold.
>>
See if you can get work at a funeral directors. I drive the hearse, wash cars and go to hospitals to fetch dead bodies. If you qualify as an embalmer then you'll have even less contact with the living.
>>
Get your A+ if you aren't breathing manually and you know your way around a PC it shouldn't be a hard test to take. After you get that start volunteering at a schools IT Dept. A year or 2 of that will get you what you need to get an actual helpdesk position making $15 - $20 an hour. Shits easy, you just reset passwords and computers. Anything harder than that you can Google. If you're really adverse to people learn everything you can about a server OS. Linux or Windows are industry standard, you can get a 100% remote sysadmin gig and never leave the house after a few years of working helpdesk.
>>
>>26670495
nightguard
>>
Warehouse
Volunteer at a pet shelter
Non-cashiering position in a big box store
Work in food (not public, like a cafeteria for employees or a school)
>>
I am going to be homeless soon after being neet for 3 years, this sucks so much what do i do? I haven't even started looking for jobs yet because I'm too scared and don't want to change, but I am almost out of money and my welfare expired. I just want to keep being cozy in my room eating tendies and watching anime =(
>>
>>26672553
Well the first step is giving a fuck because clearly you don't give any. If you fell for the neet shit then you should start reevaluating there and recognizing the magnitude of fuck-up you incurred with that decision. Second, clean yourself fucking up. More than likely if your in this predicament you're not taking yourself seriously enough for others to give a fuck. Jobs are out there, craiglists, mom and pop shops literally everywhere. If your picky on where you work then you don't want work bad enough. Deciding which job you get is for people who actually have leverage, everyone fucking compromised welcome to the club bud.
>>
If you think its hard now to pick yourself up just wait till your fucking homeless lol. Scared now nigga?
>>
>>26672809

This is the right answer.

Also, any job is going to suck in some way. That's why you're being paid to do it. If it was fun, people would do it for free.

The trick is to find a job that pays enough that you don't mind the shit times so much. Obviously if you are in a bad place, you cannot be so choosy, but at least you're earning cash and it may afford you better opportunities in the future.

We all must change. But positive change requires effort.
>>
get a skill that would allow you to have a business from home.

that's it

>working as some cart pusher at a grocery store
just fuck off with your low IQ and zero creativity
>>
>>26670495

Get into construction. Helps you get built and gives some decent money.

Also garbagemen make hella good money.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.