[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cant niggers fuck off back to africa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 22
File: 1455172267764.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455172267764.webm
2 MB, 640x640
Why cant niggers fuck off back to africa?
>>
>>26670378
Why cant cumskins all fuck off back to europe?

Here is your (you), sage
>>
>>26670392
Thread/

Sageing
>>
>>26670408
>>26670392
Asshurt subhuman apes spotted.
>>
>>26670449
Butthurt cumskin dammage control

Sage
>>
Go back to /pol/ bitch
>>
>>26670378

back to /pol/ you jizzskin
>>
>>26670378
>bring us here
>regret it
>blame us
Dumb pig skins.

>>26670392
/thread
>>
What happened to the kid in the webm?
I can't see him getting out of that one too easily.
>>
>>26670378

You brought this on yourselves, niggers. Most of you are extremely unlikable and unpleasant.
>>
nice bait but honestly american niggers wouldnt survive long in africa. i guess even africans hate them
>>
>>26670546

Also true. Africans would butcher Ameridumbniggers.
>>
>being white is bad
When the fuck did /r9k/ become so blue pill? Holy shit, literally all niggers are scum, since when did 4chan think otherwise? Fuck you guys.
>>
>>26670599

>muhh 4 chan family is not racist scum
>wtf guys!!!

kill yourself you dirty /pol/tard.
>>
>>26670392
This. Not all black people are the same OP I would have done the same as the person in the hoodie.
>>
>>26670532
Good to know. You probably know most niggers since you are so sociable and spend so much time outside.
>>
>>26670586
>Africans would butcher Ameridumbniggers.
Actually in Liberia, the African country founded by African Americans, they enslaved the native Africans.
>>
File: 248978934.jpg (52 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
248978934.jpg
52 KB, 499x500
>>26670378
We gain nothing from this type of retarded, hysterical dialogue.
>>
>>26670392
>>26670518
You haven't seen this? One of the sheboons tries to dance on the white kid's desk. White kid pushes her leg and the sheboon goes down hard and lands on her back at a fucked up angle. Shit looked painful as hell.

Don't know what happened after the clip ends, but I'm assuming the other girls go full chimp and start screeching and crying racism and/or get violent.
>>
>>26670716
Nah, she landed on her assbone. Probably broke it, I'd imagine.

Also, don't bait racebait shit stirring threads. Put sage in the options field.
>>
>>26670716
>>26670739
funny enough, I'm mixed and I think that fucking shaniqua deserved it
I hate ghetto behavior and I hate fucking ebonics, call me an oreo if you want
>>
>>26670747
>call me an oreo if you want
Only jealous retards get mad at minorities for being "too white"
You're fine, don't be self-effacing about it.
>>
>>26670747
>I'm mixed

We NEED you to be outspoken about the value of preserving the unique races. We are kind of barred from doing it. Your word on the matter is worth 100 of ours.

Also that kid was totally being a fucking prick. He was just trying to look edgy and cool, and wasn't thinking, and ended up seriously hurting that dumb boon.
>>
>>26670694
Oh, Anon. Do you know what reality is really like?
Ugly, unsocial and/or underachieving whites have to put their hate into just something and at the same time they want to avoid fixing their actual problems in their lives. Taking credit for the achievements of others who randomly share your skin color is another way of dealing with reality for them, while being total losers themselves.
Blacks racism is reactionary and defensive on the other hand. Whites are constant aggressors for racial conflict and this thread is just another example of that.

You don't like us here you greedy, selfish pigs? Shouldn't have brought us here.
>>
File: Native_speak_the_truth.png (122 KB, 382x324) Image search: [Google]
Native_speak_the_truth.png
122 KB, 382x324
>>26670378
YOU'RE ALL ILLEGAL.
white pig go home. This is our land.
>>
>>26670747

It's dancing you stupid nigger. I don't even give a shit about nigger rights but that guy is a true robot and that is why we are robots. He was about to experience the most glorious perspective of chubby female dancing ass possible and decided to hurt the roastie that was about to give him the gift of a lifetime? A chad would have played it up and made her feel like the object. Instead, he chose the most autistic action possible. Would this be okay to do to an Asian? A fat ass white girl? Slapping her down was a wasted opportunity on a scale only capable of a meta-robot's doing.
>>
>>26670806
She fucked stepped in her arm/stuff
if you would do anything different from what she did, you're a fucking pussy
>>
>>26670716
The others probably did get mad at the snow monkey, because pushing her off the table is pretty fucked up and aggressive.
She shouldn't have stepped on her table, but it's funny how you lack self-awarness to realize the white chick was acting uncivilized herself.
>>
File: 3453489975.jpg (27 KB, 224x255) Image search: [Google]
3453489975.jpg
27 KB, 224x255
>>26670788
Yea some of that is true, but some of it is also not.

For example, if we have no connection to the successes of our ancestors, then we also have no connection to their crimes. Whoops! I guess all the Blacks and Arabs have to give us back those reparations and handouts!

>Blacks racism is reactionary and defensive on the other hand. Whites are constant aggressors for racial conflict and this thread is just another example of that.
Yea, yea, yea. Only whites can be racist, ect ect ect. On 4chan, white males are the target of more racial hatred than anybody else, by a longshot.
>>
>>26670826
Looks like another woman tbqh
>>
>>26670806
You're more likely to be part slaver than I, my great grandparents just took stolen Indian land as part of the homestead act.
If you aren't blue-black, then the ancestral guilt you want to levy upon the progeny of slaveowners should be on you.
And I'm guessing if you're posting on this gay little autistic chunk of the web, you're more white than you are black.
>>
Because ISIS is cucking all their womyn and chyldren
>>
>>26670845
for
>>26670806

He deleted his post and reuploded it without the picture of the laughing black man
>>
>>26670798
This fucking lie needs to end.

I'm a black guy who isn't the least bit ghetto. My entire life the only people who have ever called me "Oreo" or "sellout" etc. and made fun of me for doing well in school and speaking proper English have been white people.
>>
>>26670850

Fair assessment. You caught me and you deserve to know it.
>>
>implying actual africans would even accept niggers
>>
>>26670867
I don't know buddy, I've never met a black person.
>>
>>26670867
Maybe that's because you're a black guy who doesn't live in the ghetto, and so is surrounded by whites?

Usually you hear the opposite. Black people in the US don't like watching their own assimilate into white culture. I'm sure whites don't like it much either.
>>
>>26670845
>For example, if we have no connection to the successes of our ancestors, then we also have no connection to their crimes. Whoops! I guess all the Blacks and Arabs have to give us back those reparations and handouts!

I never disagreed with that. We have nothing to do with what are ancestors did.

>On 4chan, white males are the target of more racial hatred than anybody else, by a longshot.
The intense amount of delusion is astounding. Is this your first thread you have ever seen on 4chan and now when whites are getting BTFO you think they are being shit on the most here? Lmao. Hate threads of whites exceed anything minorities do on here.
>/pol/ doesn't exist either
>>
>>26670867
This
The contrast of were I live to how I speak is fucking unreal
>>
>>26670826
I think he was in school to,oh I dunno...

Learn Something?

Look how embarrassed he was being there. No one has a Right to dance on a desk you're sitting at. The school would disagree,but I'd call it Evolution.
>>
File: 64641846846989.jpg (102 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
64641846846989.jpg
102 KB, 800x500
>>26670864
I think you lack the intelligence to know why I reuploaded it, if you think I deleted it because of the picture. Or whatever the fuck makes you think pointing this out proves anything.

Here is the pic again. When you make another "I'm white, my life is so bad and I want to suicide :(" thread, think about it.
>>
>>26670899
>Is this your first thread you have ever seen on 4chan and now when whites are getting BTFO you think they are being shit on the most here?

Yea blacks, indians, arabs, jews, and asians get shit on alot too, in that order, but whites, especially on /pol/, /b/, and /r9k/, get as much or more dehumanizing treatment. You probably just don't notice it because you're not white.

It's pretty clear from your tone so far that you have issues with white people, so it makes sense that you wouldn't take notice.
>>
>>26670867
This. Don't expect the world and whites to change though.
>>
>>26670930
>I think you lack the intelligence

This is really why you hate whites. You're insecure about things you project onto others.

I suggest you accept your own race, first, before casting judgment on others.
>>
>>26670942
It's weird you're saying that because you always hear black people talking about other black people giving them shit for talking white.
>>
>>26670916

Okay I legitimately agree. At school that should have been shut down immediately and especially the camera. He still could have salvaged the situation and enjoy fat dancing black ass while blowing the minds of all the females around him who thought he was a quiet beta, but can't lie that I'd probably have done the same as him at his age. The proper response would have been simply moving his arms and shoulders in a dancing motion like a nigger but I wouldn't actually be able to do that either so he probably had no chance either. Sorry for the very wrong opinion.
>>
>>26670392
Because Europeans created the USA?

The USA is a white man's country. It even said so in the first american constitution.
>>
>>26670931
I've been on here since 2012 and minorities voicing themselves here has become popular only in 2015.

>but whites, especially on /pol/, /b/, and /r9k/, get as much or more dehumanizing treatment.
You are absolutely delusional, friend. You are actually projecting if you believe whatever is happening in this thread isn't just a rare occasion. We are actually in a thread created by a white to shit on minorities again and you are crying about whites being dehumanized? The irony.
Cry me a river you bitch. That's the taste of your own medicine.
>>
I have no issue with black people generally, I have an issue with the gang culture.
>>
>>26670988

That anon is talking about jews. He's a filthy jew who probably identifies as ashkenazi.

I've been here since 2006 and can agree with the fact that blacks have never made serious posts about being black before 14/15. That's probably some tumblr/twitter sjw washoff but it's not entirely terrible because it does lead to honeytraps for racists so feels posters can post their feels.
>>
>>26670971
Lmao then you shouldn't have brought us over here if it was """"your"""" country.
> but muh slave

Deal with it cumskin.
>>
>>26670599
Most of it's trolling but it's primarily coming from the influx of nubs that this board has gotten in the past year. It does reflect real opinions though and a growing opinion among the youth.

What is incredibly though is how much the internet has become anti-white in the recent years. Things like the ferguson riots absolutely inflamed racial tensions in the US, literally driven by bias social justice warriors spreading literal propaganda over social media to try and convince people of their political beliefs. They use the huge driving force in society that is emotional women to drive their shitty politics. Just look at how much blacks have blown up in all social media recently. They're infesting fucking everything.
>>
>>26670988
There are numerous threads, DAILY, that have the sole purpose of humiliating white men sexually, and mocking the white dispossession in Europe. It is an entire class of memes.

Blacks get alot of shit too, but nigger hating threads are not as frequent as white male humiliation threads.

Again, your obvious hatefulness to whites demonstrates why your opinion is bias and shitty. I'd tell you to have a great day, but you would just respond with hate because I'm white.
>>
>>26671116

>humiliating white men sexually

I used to post how can you compete with this threads at least once a week. I'm white with a small penis. Are there really people who don't get the joke?
>>
>>26670676
>>26670532
Haha holy shit rekt.
>>
File: 3453409889.jpg (38 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
3453409889.jpg
38 KB, 406x406
>>26671079
>cumskin

israel israel white phosphorus original comment
>>
>>26670988
>>26671029
>and can agree with the fact that blacks have never made serious posts about being black before 14/15
>I've been on here since 2012 and minorities voicing themselves here has become popular only in 2015.

I know I'm going to get called a newfag for this (which I am) but- why?
>>
>>26670392
OOOOOOOHH
>>
>>26671207

General internet culture coming more focused on race. People post 4chan caps on Tumblr and Twitter and Leddit and that brings in opposition. 4chan used to be decidedly NON-RACIST even going as far as to troll notably racist personalities (see the unfortunate saga of Hal Turner) but blacks never really said "Hey black person here" and if they did everybody thought they were trolling.

Part of this is also realistically due to the fact that internet was more expensive back then and many black families couldn't afford it. Now everybody with a data plan can post on 4chan.
>>
>>26671160
>I'm white
Jews aren't white, my friend.
>>
File: 1443633508275.jpg (81 KB, 720x521) Image search: [Google]
1443633508275.jpg
81 KB, 720x521
>>26671261
Another culture destroyed by the peace and equality of multiculturalism?
>>
>>26671079
>Lmao then you shouldn't have brought us over here if it was """"your"""" country.
I agree, it was a horrible mistake.

We should have left you subhuman groids in the jungle and picked our own cotton.
>>
>>26670378
I hope she was paralyzed from the waist down.
>>
>>26671339
>Niggers are stupid animals that would have been better left in Africa!

This is a completely cliche and unconstructive argument.

>I agree that multiculturalism isn't working and should be abandoned as a political ideology

See how much farther this argument can spread, rather than inflammatory, exhausted namecalling and cliches?
>>
>>26671261
>4chan used to be decidedly NON-RACIST
That's kind of interesting desu.

It's a shame tho. I heard 4chan used to be one of the last few bastions of free speech on the internet, but it seems that's just for views that it agrees with.

From what I've seen in this thread, people don't like having their echochamber invaded lol.

Especially this post: .>>26670599
>>
>>26671339
>we could have fucked over the triangle trade and left limeys to go fuck themselves
>limeys would have chosen less stable corner for production, probably more Caribbean islands or South America, resulting in limeys getting fucked up by Haitian revolution style antics
>necessity would have led to the cotton gin decades sooner
>no nigs
>the south wouldn't have been fucked to shit and left a smouldering impoverished pile of fucked to shit ass for about a century

We kind of fucked up on that one, but to be fair the jews had one hell of a hand in it.
>>
>>26671406
>the south wouldn't have been fucked to shit and left a smouldering impoverished pile of fucked to shit ass for about a century

The civil war was about states rights, not slavery in particular. It still would've happened.

>Good guys always loose
>the big Fed won the war
>>
>>26670378
Niggers like whitey technology too much to go back to Africa.
>>
>>26671376
>>I agree that multiculturalism isn't working and should be abandoned as a political ideology

Blacks follow American western culture though so this points kinda stupid. Maybe if it was about the refugee's then maybe yeah.
>>
>>26671445
I think there would be less of a division if the slavery issue hadn't been used to rationalize a Northern sense of superiority.
>>
File: 23434234.jpg (310 KB, 837x678) Image search: [Google]
23434234.jpg
310 KB, 837x678
>>26671449
>Blacks follow American western culture though

They HAAAATE to say that they're assimilating into white culture though. They want to be unique and individual, and that inferiority leads to a fuckton of racial conflict, like we're seeing here. So the point still stands in America. Two distinct cultures, two ways of seeing things, they don't merge well, there's conflict, ect.
>>
>>26670971
Interesting, you got a source on that?
Im really tired of explaining to people that its a white mans country, such a source could speed the process.
>>
>>26671553
There was no country here before white people.
>>
>>26671576
I know, thats what im saying, but retarded leftists dont understand that, a source would make that easier.
>>
>>26670378

that's fucked up. that fucked up her back that was malicious as fuck.

i understand he's pissed off but that is causing a severe injury directly.
>>
>>26670813
you lost
>>
>>26671928
they're dumb niggers

it was the correct course of action
>>
>>26672056

that was stupid of her to start dancing on his desk but he didn't have to push her off and hurt her like that.

imagine if the races were reversed, it was a white girl dancing and a black dude pushed her off you would be frothing at the mouth in rage.
>>
>>26670867

Cry more, nigger.
>>
It's an irrefutable fact that the US would be a better place without niggers.
>>
>>26672083

If it was a black guy and a white girl the white girl would be dead
>>
>>26672083
> imagine if the races were reversed, it was a white girl dancing and a black dude pushed her off you would be frothing at the mouth in rage.

Lmao obviously. This website is formed fro the lowest denominator of humanity so what would you expect lol.
>>
>>26670916
tbfhfmfh if i was him I wouldve just gave up and left and shoplifted some alcohol to get drunk off since you need to be 21 in america to kill urself lel mao
>>
>>26672083
Excellent point anon, I'm white and you're absolutely right about the hypocrisy. Note especially when it comes to white-on-white crime

In the recent Cracker Barrell mass shooting the individual was just some crazy dude but where he black it be indicative of black people as a whole.
>>
>>26671551
under rated post gentlemen and apes
>>
>>26672083
Nope, I'd be happy. Almost all women deserve that desu
>>
>>26670813

Whites were actually here tens of thousands of years before asians walked over the ice bridge to come deforest the place.
>>
File: 1449657259166.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
1449657259166.png
14 KB, 364x322
>Asians and Irish overcome generations of systematic oppression and become esteemed members of American Society
>Hispanics becoming more integrated by the day despite discrimination
>blacks can't because ooga booga
>>
>>26670378
fucking subhumans need to go away
>>
File: g2ioe4Z.jpg (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
g2ioe4Z.jpg
141 KB, 500x500
>>26670459
>>26670408
>>26670392

>thinking sage does jack shit anymore

You must be new here nigger?
>>
>>26672690
>Irish
>Systematic oppression in America
>>
Why the fuck are murican's so god damn racist?
Its like they dont know about slavery and Haiti.
>>
ITT: /pol/tard realizes just how alone he really is
>>
>>26672819
Irish were regarded to be worth less than niggers.
>>
File: 1453609629575.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1453609629575.png
322 KB, 591x716
>>26670378
Pls no.
>tfw no brown gf
>>
>>26670845
>On 4chan, white males are the target of more racial hatred than anybody else, by a longshot.
maybe in early 2015 with the asianmasculinity raids but these days whites on 4chan have it easy.
>>
File: 1455647815628.jpg (76 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
1455647815628.jpg
76 KB, 800x795
>>26672927
More like
ITT: proof that tumblr SJW's and blacks have infested this place
>>
File: Africa.jpg (146 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Africa.jpg
146 KB, 500x375
Imagine Tyrone and Jamal living in a place like this.
>no Beats by Dre
>no projects to live in
>no cars to steal
>no Jordan's
>mosquitoes the size of watermelons
>>
File: 1454262245956.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1454262245956.png
30 KB, 634x566
ITT:MAD NIGGERS
>>
>all those niggers ITT behaving like their on fucking tumblr and literally crying about "muh white man keeping me down, fucking whiteys mothafucka beep pop mux bit"

Fucking scum.

Get the fuck off my 4chan you subhuman fucking shitskin.
You never belonged here and never will, back to your ghetto.
>>
>>26672667
WE WUZ SOLUTREANZ N SHIET NIGGA WE WUZ DA ORIGINAL INHABUTANTS OF DA NEW WORLD
>>
>>26674577
>Whites
>Robots

Por favor cuckskin, these mayates and everyone else nonwhite will always be more of a robot than you ever will
>>
File: 345340-9.jpg (21 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
345340-9.jpg
21 KB, 250x300
>>26674692
>cuckskin

courtesy of israel intelligence agencies desu senpai
>>
>>26674692
>being a nigger thug
>literally easy mode
>STILL managing to be a robot instead of fucking white sluts on a daily basis

LOL

Fucking kill yourself, pavement ape.
>>
>>26674692
>>26674735
Samefag

original 4698375
>>
>Niggers will never perform at the same level as whites/asians
>Countries ruled by them will always be 3rd world shitholes
>Neighborhoods infested with them will always be dangerous, dirty and unpleasant
>Biologically incapable of thinking ahead and only understands the current moment

Nice race, senpai.
>>
>>26674735
>M-muh blacked.com must be representative of real life! Look at all these pictures in my blacked folder

Face it the majority of you aren't really robots, even a white manlet can go to the chinklands and have ching chongs on his ding dong
>>
>>26674904
Subhuman shitskin.

If you're a nigger and can't get white girl with daddy issues, you literally failed in life.
>>
we tried to "fuck off back to africa" multiple times but you hairy cracker fucks won't and wouldn't let us...for all the disdain you pretend, its apparent that you peckerwood barbarians can't live without us
>>
>>26674974
Nobody's stopping you from going back, dumb ape.
>>
the image in my post directly pertains to the subject matter of this thtead
>>
>>26674965
I'm not a nigger you idiot, kek so according to you niggers can automatically get a white girl lol, what are you? A fucking twelve year old who just discovered interracial porn?

I don't understand why you fags always have to bash on niggers, I mean you've ended up on r9k so you obviously failed somewhere along on life even though you basically started in the easiest mode
>>
>>26674996
point is moot now...descendants of slaves in america are truly people without a country

>tfw pencil dicked european devils stole my heritage and legacy
>>
>>26675005
>live in mud huds until white civilize you
>WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA, BLACK POWER!

kek
>>
>>26675070
>legacy of banging on a drum and stretching out your mouth

You should be grateful, shitskin.
>>
>>26675070
>heritage and legacy
Mudhuts and dying of starvation

inb4 we wuz kangs
>>
I'd rather trade Africans for black Americans. At least most Africans are trying to be educated. Black Americans are USUALLY fucking ignorant, and enjoy living off the system. I'm white, and only dated African/Caribbean women. I'd never go near a black American.
>>
>>26675055
>I'm not a nigger

nice try, shitskin

you're literally living life on easy mode and you're STILL unable to fuck countless white sluts like every other nigger is doing since Holywood and leftists made interracial relationships a cool thing to do.
>>
>>26675126
>Porn is real life

Confirmed for autistic twelve year old
>>
File: 1446746250946.jpg (54 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1446746250946.jpg
54 KB, 500x495
What the fuck is this thread?

The poor kid probably goes to some inner city public school where he has to deal with hundreds of these fucking niggers ALL DAY EVERY DAY. He's trying to study and get good grades so that he can get the fuck out of that hell. Doing his best to ignore the crowd of apes surrounding him and yelling and shaking their asses like a bunch of retards. Being the better person and just quietly minding his own business. If they want to be dumb niggers their entire lives let them.

Then shqueena completely violates his personal space, sticks her nasty babboon ass into his face and steps on his work. It's totally reasonable for him to want her to just FUCK OFF ALREADY. I'm a 25 year old grown ass man and I'd do the same thing.
>>
>>26675180
Confirmed for asshurt shitskin.
>>
File: how it works3.jpg (96 KB, 560x490) Image search: [Google]
how it works3.jpg
96 KB, 560x490
>>26675252
>post devoid of any meaning except to viciously inflame fights between blacks and whites, for no purpose or benefit to either

Confirmed for jewish shit stirring shill
>>
>>26675227
>he

It was a girl
>>
And yes, Africans hate black Americans. Worse than white Americans hate black Americans. They do not want to be associated with them.
>>
>>26670392
kek well played
>>
>>26670378
Why can't you fuck off back to /pol/? But yea I agree they should go back
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.