[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cute fatties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m5xbz0AXCX1qh3skbo1_500.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5xbz0AXCX1qh3skbo1_500.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
So why aren't you hitting on cute fat chicks?

Is it because you think you're too good for them?
Is it because you think they'll be fat forever?

I know you've met at least one super nice person in your life that you brushed off for some reason, so why? You probably went to high school with one. Have you even seen her lately? Is she still fat?

Why aren't you trying to find a girl who you can connect with on an emotional level and then encouraging her to improve her physical health later down the line?

I used to be lonely like you until I stopped ignoring the super nice fat girl who I always ignored because I couldn't get past her body. But years of dating skinny women with a vast spectrum of emotional incompatabilities, I realized it made more sense to spend time with someone whose only incompatibility was a physical trait that she was most likely already willing to change. Two years later she's down over a hundred pounds and within the next year she'll be at her goal weight, and our connection only grows stronger every day and the wall between us has completely dissolved.

So what's your excuse?
>>
how many of these threads do i have to fucking see..
i've already tried this and she wasn't fat and cute, she was fat and ugly.
it still didn't work.

they think you're just looking for an easy fuck, they never believe you and they constantly want you to prove yourself because of their insecurity.
that's the reality of it,
>>
They smell
They lower their standards/fuck minorities
They talk about food
>>
>>26669820
>le fat chicks are easy and don't feel entitled to chad like all the other women meme
>>
>>26669898
>Implying the truth is a meme
>>
>cute
>fat
make up your mind
>>
>What's your excuse?
They don't tend to be all that positive. They bring me down and I don't wanna hang out anymore. In the longterm I think I'd like a partner who's actually more dedicated to others than letting herself be so unhealthy.

I'm fine with cubby though. Op image is in the upper edge of what I'd be fine with.
>>
BECAUSE

THEY

WANT

CHAD
>>
>>26669820
Who is this girl? Does she ever show tits?
>>
>>26669944
It's a photo from Tumblr, so probably no.
>>
>>26669928
This this this this this

I'd date a fat chick but they only want Chad.

So fuck em', I'm not gonna accept them when they come to me later in their 30's when they're all used up and disgusting. Why would anyone accept used goods?
>>
>>26669983
>used goods

Few words are more clear than this to mean "I'm a bitter virgin and will die as one."
>>
>>26669820
>Cute
>Fat
Pick one.
>>
>>26670010
I'm not a virgin, but I won't dispute that I'm probably gonna die alone. Women just aren't worth the trouble anymore. The negatives outweigh the positives.
>>
>>26669820
Im actually trying to right now desu
>>
>>26669820
Dating a cute chubby right now. Pretty great.
>>
>>26670277
I probably should have said chubby instead of fat. If she's over 25 and morbidly obese she might be a lost cause. But I know some of these guys have ignored someone because she was a little too chubby for their taste.

Just sayin', keep your options open. People can lose weight easier than they can become more interesting.
>>
>>26669820
Cute fatties usually don't settle for less than a Chad.

*kinda* cute fatties are where you have a much better chance as a robot.
>>
>>26669928
LICK MY FUCKING butt bro! an my balls bro! an my butt bro! an my LICK MY FUCKING butt bro! an my balls bro! an my butt bro! an my LICK MY FUCKING butt bro an my balls bro! an my butt bro an my LICK MY FUCKING BUTT
>>
They all want Tyrone you dumb cunt
>>
>>26669820
I ask them out all the time you fucker. They want chad.
>>
>>26669820
I think about it all the time. But like with any other woman, I just don't want to approach them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.