[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things normies find funny and you don't know why. >t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: piegXaj.jpg (80 KB, 1119x1165) Image search: [Google]
piegXaj.jpg
80 KB, 1119x1165
Things normies find funny and you don't know why.
>they keep quoting this video
https://youtu.be/a16Kgh7j8zk
>>
>>26669669
God you meme loving fucks did this to yourselves
>>
>>26669669
I will never understand normies
>>
File: QYPlmPQ.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20 KB, 638x547
Can this just be a "People you know who are cringier than you but arent on r9k?" Thread instead?

Ever meet a bunch of autists so autistic, theyre practically Normies?

>one guy broke up with his gf cuz she didnt call him little mac
>one guy is big tall and black,listens to slipknot and calls himself gambit, throws playing cards everywhere
>one guy talks in japanese all the time. says "Nani" instead of "what" and "ikuzo/ikuze" instead of "lets go". he also says "yare yare". Hes hispanic.
>one kid legit loses his breath over "memes" and he doesnt talk about anything besides memes because hes boring as shit
>one guy has 8 siblings and his family is living on welfare but he goes across country to play videogames and buys videogames all the time instead of helping out at home
>one guy bought PC parts 1 by 1 over the course of 4 years so far and he isnt even done.

Ive tried helping them become full Robot but im so deep that they stopped talking to me.

Good. I dont want to walk around with Little Mac and Gambit in yugioh card shops while jumping bean yells about his senpai in japanese.

mind you,these people are in their 20s.
>>
This is what happens when 13 year old boys and girls dictate memes.
>>
People of similar intellect tend to be interested in similar things, so it's no wonder why this normie hivemind exists

My theory is that normies are people with an average IQ, therefore they can alclick immediately because their personalities are levels of thought are similar.

This is where normalfaggot trends come in. A normie will start a new 'meme' or wear some new form of clothing, other normies see this and do the same, then more normies do it, and more and more and more etc until they all do it.

The normie hivemind is quite an interesting phenomena; a large group of people who all think the same and follow the same trends. Just imagine what they could be used for.

Robots however, tend to occupy the higher and lower IQ's. Because of their difference in intellect, robots and other social outcasts tend to think on completely different levels to normies and therefore do not fit in, and will never become a normie.
>>
>>26669669
>tfw danial doesn't even have good shoes.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ just look at the comments

Classic example of normie hivemind, someone leaves a mildly humourous one liner as a comment and it gets hundreds of likes. All the replies being typical 'lmao' shit.
>>
>>26669669
DEEEZ NUTS

XDD
>>
>>26669764
>tfw when little mac the autist can get a gf but you can't
>>
THIS IS NOW A NORMIE THREAD NOW POST MINIONS XDD
>>
>>26669669
>wow that really wasn't funny
Big bang theory and How I met your mother, two dreadful shows that are not funny.
>>
kid thinks he's so fresh and good looking
>>
it's funny because of the kid's voice who's videoing it

it's also just a weird thing to say, because there's nothing extremely special about what he's wearing

it's irony

you could literally say this about any meme
"hurr why is everyone laughing at this frog"
"hurr why is everyone laughing at this long cat?"
>>
>>26670498
>spouting out incoherent, random shit i n a childish voice
>Lmaoaooa so funny xDDDDDzd
>>
>>26669669
were they trying to make fun of them?
>>
>>26670521
literally what happens here too you utter mong

>teehee good boy points
>me make poopy in diapy teehee
>>
>>26669764
>one guy talks in japanese all the time. says "Nani" instead of "what" and "ikuzo/ikuze" instead of "lets go". he also says "yare yare". Hes hispanic.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH make it stop
>>
>whad are dose :DDDD
>Sharkeisha
>Vine in general
>dab
>fleek
>netflix & chill
>>
File: 1455676375797.gif (1 MB, 169x154) Image search: [Google]
1455676375797.gif
1 MB, 169x154
>>26669764
>>
>>26669764
fucking weaboo hispanic, made me kek real hard
>>
>>26670203
he is loving every bit of that attention
>>
>BREHS! IF TRUMP WINS I AM MOVING TO CANADA I FUCKING SWEAR BRUH. PASS THAT SHIT
>>
>>26669669
This shit is exactly the same as our "wacky internet memes".

>slight humour in some video/image/animation
>everyone spouts it for like 2 months
>gets old

that 'damn daniel' is the fucking same as baneposting, pepe, ayy lmao or whatever super secret internet club memes you guys hold dear
>>
WHO DID THIIS ;)))))
>>
>le edgy 9/11 jokes
>muh jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>Bush did 9/11
I remember when Normie's would get butthurt about this. Now they can't get enough
>>
They should lynch the fucking wop or fucking nig normie who started this. I hate this so much
>>
>>26669887
I agree. Problem is, you can't voice opinions like this, even on here, because the normie retards will fall over themselves calling you edgy and telling you to go back to high school.
>>
It's because he sounds like a pokey mon.
>>
>>26669887
it's called groupthink. they might all think that daniel is a complete faggot, but if it is popular. no one is going to say anything.
>>
File: 1373775170464.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
1373775170464.png
75 KB, 983x1013
>>26672112
>Man if Trump wins I'm going back to Africa
>posted on social media
>from a smart phone
>>
>>26670987
Dab was made worse by the Panthers.
Glad those faggots lost
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.