[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /friends with a rapist/ here? The weird thing is whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 516549848978489.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
516549848978489.png
28 KB, 200x200
Who else /friends with a rapist/ here?
The weird thing is whenever I randomly think about it again "Woah wait.. He is a rapist.." that doesn't make me like him less it's weird.
He isn't what you would imagine a rapist to be like in the first place. He is extroverted, kind of popular, not ugly and actually good with girls. It's weird. Shouldn't robots be the #1 rapists?
>>
>>26669518
I was friends with a rapist. He told me about the girl he was going to rape, told me his plan in detail. I knew her. She told me she was meeting up with a guy that day. I didn't put the two together until later. I found out a bit later that he raped her. I probably could've warned her or something.
>>
>>26669745
yeah no shit you could have warned her. you mean he actually told you he was going to rape her and you did nothing? wow you're an evil shit.
>>
>>26670964
I was very fucking out of it those days. Barely sane, constantly on drugs. I didn't really take him serious. The situation never really hit me until 1-2 yrs later.
>>
None of the guys I work with would ever imagine I'm a rapist, except for the one guy that got me the job. The boss knew I was in trouble, but didn't ask as long as I showed up and worked.
>>
>>26670964
>le rape is the worst thing that can happen

Back to tumblr retard
>>
>>26671540
And here I am almost 4 yrs later and still in a dark room tripping and listening to music. Not much changes, does it?
>>
>>26669518
I met a rapist in a bar. Told me he raped a girl and went to prison. Scary dude.
>>
>>26669518
i am a rapist. not the hiding in the bushes snatch and fuck type. i raped a girl because she said no and i didn't stop. i was blackout drunk, but ultimately that is no excuse. if most people i know heard about it they would not think it was true, or they would be shocked.
>>
>>26672304
same here... drunk and stupid. and yes, most people wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>26672265
i have the mental image of Mac's dad
>>
>>26669518
>Shouldn't robots be the #1 rapists?
No. Most rapists are "actually good with girls" as you put it.
>>
File: 1441660291546.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1441660291546.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>26669518
>He is extroverted, kind of popular, not ugly and actually good with girls. It's weird

fuck dude,, i had the same with a friend.

myself im just a wierdo and im not a rapist
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.