[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be fat ugly roastie >always get hit on by tons of thirsty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1438833496676.jpg (71 KB, 418x673) Image search: [Google]
1438833496676.jpg
71 KB, 418x673
>be fat ugly roastie
>always get hit on by tons of thirsty guys because I have a vagina
>have my pick between chad or the "nice guy"
>always pick chad because he looks good and has a big cock
>chad just fucks me and leaves
>come to /r9k/ and complain that guys are mean and just want sex

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
Are you bitter anon?
>>
sage and hide this thread we don't need it
>>
im a girl and first off I would never degrade myself by labeling myself as a roastie

nice guys are boring end of story
In our current society we're expected to pick chads during our youth and settle for a beta guy when were around 30 and need to settle down

No reason to feel bad about it
>>
im a girl and us girls have no time for empathy for others. we just take as we see fit, after all, it's a woman's world
>>
>>26669390
I'm a girl too, and honestly I get sexual satisfaction not from sex, but from crushing the meak hopes of autistic losers on 4chan
>>
im a girl and im only here for the "HOW COULD YOU COMPETE WITH THIS" threads because huge cocks are my entire life and I can't stop looking at them while my beta provider is at work
>>
>>26669390
>>have my pick between chad or the "nice guy"
Wew lad, I misread pick as dick.
>>
File: youbelong.gif (62 KB, 588x321) Image search: [Google]
youbelong.gif
62 KB, 588x321
>>26669390
hi there, im a cute interesting guy and i know you fuck the chads only to appear more attractive to me, but you forget that chad is my friend and im a guy too so i know how pathetic you are. loose those pounds and be honest with yourself then you might have a chance with me. kisses, your dreamboy
>>
I'm a girl and I just plain and simply hate men
>>
>>26669547
ALL men or just mean men? im mean btw ;)
>>
>>26669547
thats good, i'm glad you hate men. hopefully one rapes you one night, then you can justify your hate.
>>
>>26669601
>>26669566
this is exactly why I hate you, thank you for the validation.
>>
File: 1370752792079.jpg (81 KB, 452x542) Image search: [Google]
1370752792079.jpg
81 KB, 452x542
>>26669728
>being butthurt by 4chan
>>
File: hellyes.png (120 KB, 480x372) Image search: [Google]
hellyes.png
120 KB, 480x372
>>26669728
you're cute. have a related picture.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.