[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>didn't have sex for the better part of a decade >got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1313717232001[1].png (85 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
1313717232001[1].png
85 KB, 844x1157
>didn't have sex for the better part of a decade
>got something going on with a girl for 3 weeks now
>yesterday it should have finally happened
>fapped 2 hours before she came over just to make sure

We stormed into the bedroom horny as fuck.
I ate her out and then she wanted to blow me. I was like "Whatever, I can fap 2 times in a row. I'll just get hard again!"
So I blew my load in her mouth and INSTANTLY got limp. It was like someone used a shrinkray on my dick.
I continued to finger her but couldn't get hard again.
She was really sweet about it and said it's no big deal, but I know I failed like no man should ever fail.

She's coming over again tonight and I think I might die of shame if this happens again.

tl;dr:
Give me tips to stay hard and not blow my load.
>>
>>26668987

First step : Get the fuck out normie
>>
>>26668987
get out norman

GET THE HELL OUT!
>>
>>26669026
>>26669089

Get the hell out, autistics faggots and possibly roasties

>>26668987
Sorry to hear this anon, the time i lost my virginity i had fapped about 3 hours before, and it took quite some time to get hard, managed to get it up int he end, but she clearly knew i was nervous as fuck
>>
>>26668987
funny thing how everyone has completely different problems.
for example i cant cum during sex or blowjob at all
>>
I used to practice playing the guitar mentally to keep from cumming. Works pretty gud.

Also have heard a method of imagining disembodied kevin spaceys head floating around looking at you. That might also work.
>>
>>26669262
You just need to relax. I can never cum if I'm at all anxious so basically the first time or two I'm ever with a grill unless I'm drunk.
>>
>>26668987
How'd you go a decade? I'm coming up on like 6 years or so just from being incredibly anti social and poor. I feel like I could get back in the game if I got a better job and started getting out more but kinda don't care.
>>
File: 1444436516327.jpg (12 KB, 236x250) Image search: [Google]
1444436516327.jpg
12 KB, 236x250
>>26669279
>disembodied kevin spaceys head floating around looking at you
...What?
>>
>>26669294
nah man, I am fucked for life. I have had two girlfriends for a year or so, but never made it. I cant even fap during intercourse unless i jerk myself, or She does a really fking handjob.
not even a case of deathgrip, I rarely masturbate
>>
File: kevin-spacey-.jpg (40 KB, 483x650) Image search: [Google]
kevin-spacey-.jpg
40 KB, 483x650
>>26669321
It's gavin mcinnes' method
>>
>>26669333
have you tried fucking dudes?

lel fag
>>
>>26669362
just imagine me finally getting a girl of my dreams (She really is a wife material) after 21 years of having noone. then discovering this. I will never have a normal sex for myself. It will always be weird for both of us. On the other hand, I got a huge dick, so at least she is having a good time.
fuck all this anyway, I wish I had OP's problem Instead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.